It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wins – G20 Concedes on Climate Treaty and Trade Provisions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This video shows that 'climate change' being caused by humans and animals is a scam. Watch and learn.

edit on 7/10/2017 by sled735 because: add clarification

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
This video shows that 'climate change' being caused by humans and animals is a scam. Watch and learn.

Cute videos aside, it's all about reducing pollution.

The US has walked away from the idea of controlling pollution (in fact, Trump did this with his executive orders.) The other nations are committed to making their areas of the world safer for the people who live there - less poison in the soil and in the water and in the air.

Trump's attitude is that "it harms big corporations when you make them control their own pollution."

I don't see that he's leading other countries to say this. If anything, they're laughing and turning to Merkel (who's guided Germany to a mostly solar power system.) Even China has moved into this, favoring "less poison in the air and water" over "more industry."

So Trump really isn't a leader, here, and he's put us in a poor position.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Totally agree with Byrd...
Also, *fossil fuel is a dead end solution with little job creation

'Alternative' power is still a new prospective with a massive range of possibilities
A huge wealth of r&d potential and therefore jobs

*Peak oil any one ?
That was a biggie on ATS a few years ago

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
We have now RESUMED our place as leaders of the free world. If it isn't obvious Obama's goal was to weaken us then I don't know it will ever be to anyone.

I don't regard Trump as a genius by any standard, except maybe financially. Hey, it takes some luck, too. But to earn billions is an ELITE skill.

But back to Obama. That guy lost so many times on the world stage it HAD to be on purpose. Trump makes winning look easy, which it should be for America with our vast military, wealth and power. All Trump had to do was show everyone were willing to use it.

I don't low about the rest of America, but I LIKE being in 1st place.

You really have no idea how you are seen outside the US, do you?

Trump was marginalised at the G20. It was essentially G19 + the US.

He managed to do what David Cameron did for the UK in Brussels: throw away decades of hard won leverage for headlines at home.

What's worse, Trump made Putin look good. Putin, the man who kills journalists and opposition politicians. Putin, the man who supports Assad. Putin, the man laughing up his sleeve at Trump.

Great going.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Do you know what I love about this photo? Two people are laughing their asses off and the other two look like they just pooped in their pants.

Can you spot the happy ones?

Theresa May is probably happy to be away from the day job.

Even her own allies are sharpening the knives...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

He didn't help matters much when he had his daughter sit in for several meetings, because he just couldn't be bothered to go to them.

Imagine if Hillary were President and let Chelsea do that. Instead there's barely even been a mention of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

He didn't help matters much when he had his daughter sit in for several meetings, because he just couldn't be bothered to go to them.

Imagine if Hillary were President and let Chelsea do that. Instead there's barely even been a mention of it.

That's only an argument used by Alt-right blogs
Given that the current 'president' decides
Any Hillary Clinton reference is 'caduc'

The current presidency (Trump)
reeks and stinks of unabriged nepotisime

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

(who's guided Germany to a mostly solar power system.)

Incorrect. And laughable too. Germany only gets ~150 days of sun each year. Terrible place for solar. But more importantly to your contention, currently solar and wind make up less than 18% of german power. Meanwhile coal makes up about 52% of german power.

www.cleanenergywire.org...

Even China has moved into this, favoring "less poison in the air and water" over "more industry."

Care to source this? Last I checked china is the most polluted country on the planet for both air and soil.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

It's been a long time since we had a president with mostly adult children. It's pretty par for the course.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
President Trump Wins – G20 Concedes on Climate Treaty and Trade Provisions

Hm, do you mean the same G20 that i saw and heard of?

The G20 where Trump, the former USA, was isolating itself more because of climate treaty? Guess that´s fake news, isn´t it? And where the only one, that wants to act like his idol Trump)or is it the other way around?), is Erdolf the wannabe Sultan from the Bosporus.

Something a nation that thinks it was great once, and will become great again, has to be proud of, if little wannabe Hitlers like Erdolf copy your "policy"? Btw, Erdolf is doing this just to annoy "Germany", the german government, Merkel, and not because he thinks it is a good idea and that Trump, the former US government is soooo clever.

It looks more that two nations that go down, Turkey faster than the former US, seek solidarity with each other. Since 1-2 months, we get bombed with Turkey TV ads. They need to do advertisement now everywhere, because nobody wants to go for vacations to Turkey anymore, the tourism industry is completely down there. Now they have to show us Podolski, Wesley Snider, the Vodafone Ceo of Turkey etc, greeting from Turkey and telling us, why Turkey is sooooo nice and good for investors and tourists. Before Erdolfs "Machtergreifung" Turkey didn´t need that, people wanted to go there, wanted to invest there, many german people even emigrated to Turkey when they retired. And now, after Erdolf´s megalomania, after his "Reichstagsbrand"?

Can´t eat that much that i want to vomit, after i managed to stop laughing. These ads are two or three minutes long(at least felt, didn´t stop the time), run 24hrs, one at least every hour, on every channel, as it seems. We all know what TV ads cost, at certain times of a day. Man, now even the germans of turkish origin rather go to Mallorca than to Turkey, for their vacations.

And if you think that this is a win situationfor the former USA, that only 18 of 20(only looking at the G20) are against your policy, because little wannabe Hitler Erdolf the "Great" decided to kiss Trumps back after the G20 ended(told you about Erdolfs real reasons for this before), otherwise it would be 19 vs the former USA, then i have one question:
If you lose a football game by 18-2, will anybody believe you that you won? Anybody outside of that rightwinger/Trumpists echo chamber?

Outside of that echo chamber it looks like this:
The sane world goes on and at least acts if it wants to try to save the environment. And thinks:
Let the cowboys do whatever they want(it doesn´t make sense to tell the mentally ill that they are mentally ill, they will never ever believe you, they will think that they are the only ones that are right and everybody else is mentally ill), till they have a serious government again, and a POTUS instead of a little ignorant and egoistic child with character weaknesses in a fat mans body. Give them some crumbles so that they can sell their failings as wins to their blind followers of around 60m+ former US citizens, the only ones that will believe it and celebrate everything as a "tremendous" win of a deal, that for sure makes america great again.

Really, step some hours out of your pro Trump echo chamber and let you sprinkle by the reality a bit. At least one or two hours a day. Maybe then you will realize why the whole world outside of this echo chamber is laughing about Trump "USA". If you stay only in that echo chamber, you will think that you and the people around you are the only ones that are right and the rest is fake news, conspiracy theories, "libtards" lies, "lefties" propaganda.

In the former USA there are around 60m+ rightwing Trumpists. Then you have those "modern and civilized, democratic" miniature states in eastern europe, those with rightwinger governments and the "need" for revenge on russia, like Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, ect, ect. And like Poland. Where they gathered polish Trumpists from all over Poland(even there they had to do this) by busses, to put them in front of the cameras. Which cheer to Trump, celebrate him and his actions, his words, whatever. Exactly ike in the "good old USSR days". So Trump has some propaganda pictures for his supporters echo chamber, where people celebrate him, before he arrives in the sane part of the world, where the people protest him, laugh about him or just don´t care about him and the former USA anymore.

And now you have some new allies like wonderful Turkey under freedom loving Erdolf(ok, you needed and used turkey for a long time now, because of geostrategic reasons). Right now your best friends and partners, that act as if they would take the Trump "USA" serious, are the "axis of the good", like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, all those vengeful but miniature rightwinger controlled states of eastern europe, that want to become slaves of the NATO and the former US, just to take on revenge to russia... and who else?

If somebody has to surround himself with such "new friends", the worlds bullies and bad boys that are only nice because they want something from you, and tries to sell that as a "tremendous" win to the whole former US population, one has to live in the rightwing Trumpists echo chamber and never leave it, to believe that whole propaganda stuff you are programmed with in that echo chamber.

I bet people that are the loudest Trumpists now will have to shame in a couple of years, when their kids or grandchildren ask them:

And what did you do at that time, to try to stop that unbelievable insanity?
That was, ridiculously enough, sold to you as a tool to MAGA, MAGA, MAGA?

Maybe they will say:
But i know, first they just came for the terrorists, but you were no terrorist, right?

Just think one minute about this:
If you obvisiously rightwinger Trumpists are only around 60m+ in the former USA, you are even there the minority. And if you add your best friends and partners(those "nice guys"), that act as if they would still take you serious(you means Trumpists, rightwingers, former US "government", not the whole US population!!!), in contrast to the rest of the world, you are the waaay bigger minority.
That must have a reason! Is the almost complete world population stupid, insane, lunatic, and you little minority on this earth are the only ones that are illuminated, gifted with the only wisdom and the only truth on earth?

Is it your echo chamber, that you obvisiously never leave?

Trump won nothing, he just got some crumbles as a gift, to sell them as a "great" win to his blind followers.

Isn't it against the law to step outside your echo chamber?
I suppose you couldn't even comprehend the need to question what you're told eh?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: pavil

please tell me, how do you think don and his forever-supporters will go down in history?

Better than Merkel. The history books will say that we were right on the issue.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

What's worse, Trump made Putin look good. Putin, the man who kills journalists and opposition politicians. Putin, the man who supports Assad. Putin, the man laughing up his sleeve at Trump.

Putin, the man who didn't even dare make eye contact with trump? LOL, this is what happens when you watch too much cable news, you get misinformed beyond words.

He really wasn't. You should really stop listening to attention whoring Australian "journalists."

You really have no idea how you are seen outside the US, do you?

You really have no idea how insignificant every other country is compared to the US, do you?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Absolutely right. What the lefty's seem to have forgotten is that history is written by the winners. The left's plan is to lose, because america deserves to lose. That's literally their plan (both in rhetoric and in real world policy). Therefore, even if they win, they will not be highly regarded by historians who see America losing.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

(who's guided Germany to a mostly solar power system.)

Incorrect. And laughable too. Germany only gets ~150 days of sun each year. Terrible place for solar. But more importantly to your contention, currently solar and wind make up less than 18% of german power. Meanwhile coal makes up about 52% of german power.

www.cleanenergywire.org...

I stand corrected. Bad memory doesn't stand up against better research.
They are, however, moving away from fossil fuels

Even China has moved into this, favoring "less poison in the air and water" over "more industry."

Care to source this? Last I checked china is the most polluted country on the planet for both air and soil.

China has recently been revising its laws and coming down harder on pollution and polluters. This is not an easy issue to solve and is going to have to deal with a lot of resistance and decades upon decades of abuse and power plays. We here in the US managed to clean up our act (as did Great Britain) with tougher regulations. If China keeps to the system, they can expect to see results within a decade and a much cleaner environment within two decades... or so I believe.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Damiel

It's been a long time since we had a president with mostly adult children. It's pretty par for the course.

Actually, it isn't. Adult children did play host in the absence of a wife, but early feelings against monarchy and monarchical succession made people suspicious of relatives gaining power.

Nor is it par for the course in countries where there are democratic style elections. It IS common in dictatorships and in places where there's an absolute monarchy (Saudi Arabia comes to mind.)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Thanks for providing that. I'll be shocked if they stick to it. They've been claiming they were going to clean up their act for 15 years. But hopefully they do.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I don't see any of trumps Relatives "gaining power" in a way that causes alarm.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that were the roles reversed and chelsea was doing these things, I would get some jabs in at the left and the clintons, but I would recognize it for what it was: Harmless.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Remember how "conservatives" kept accusing Obama of acting like an Emperor?

They're very quiet now...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It depends whether you want to see international politics as a wrestling match. The more I think about what you say, the more I am convinced.

Putin didn't look Trump in the eye? I wouldn't know. I wasn't at the meeting. Not even McMaster was there so I'll have to take your word for it.

Mind you, Emmanuel Macron managed to stare him down and two Irish Taoiseach's have laughed in his face. Maybe Putin is massively overrated. Maybe he hasn't clamped down on journalists and the opposition. Maybe he doesn't support Assad. Perhaps you can suggest some websites that will show us the real truth.

I like the way you responded to my point about Trump being marginalised. "No he wasn't", with no supporting evidence, is very convincing. Again, perhaps you can suggest some websites that will show us the real truth.

I don't watch TV news so I had to look up the Australian journalist you mentioned. He's an articulate conservative with a history of bashing the left but I guess he's off message this time so he's now an attention whore. I understand now.

Your last comment is the clincher. Mission Accomplished! Donald Trump has managed to Make American Great Again in only six months. He doesn't have to go to any more international meetings now!

Please, please, share those wonderful websites that show us the truth!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You've got to "win" first.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join