It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

buy a roof get a free gun

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

After reading that, I feel like I should've gotten a few more price quotes.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well, the guy is jacking up the price of the roof jobs to cover the cost of the guns. It is just a sales pitch to sell more roofs and you are paying for that gun.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
I just got a new roof. All I got was a huge bill and one nail in my tire.

Only one flat so far. Gee, some people get the shaft. I guaranteed at least two flat tires to my customers.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Can I buy a gun and get a free roof?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, the guy is jacking up the price of the roof jobs to cover the cost of the guns. It is just a sales pitch to sell more roofs and you are paying for that gun.

New roof: $23,000,000

New gun: priceless

Is that you, government?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm almost positive my poor truck hasn't seen the last nail yet. Give it some time. It's only been a 9 days since they finished. I can just about handle the nail in the tire, the gutters are another story. They have lots of tiny pieces of gravel stuff from the old roof. I drew the short straw, so I gotta clean that mess.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hopefully the free gun isn't stolen or has a body on it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm almost positive my poor truck hasn't seen the last nail yet. Give it some time. It's only been a 9 days since they finished. I can just about handle the nail in the tire, the gutters are another story. They have lots of tiny pieces of gravel stuff from the old roof. I drew the short straw, so I gotta clean that mess.

I used to love doing roofs. I now have epilepsy and am sixty one, I have to hire someone to do my roof. I am going to have another builder I know do it, he will do a decent job for a fair price. I can pick up the nails and clean up, at least I can do stuff on the ground a little yet. I still have my builders license, just renewed it. But I haven't done anything for years now. I guess I just like to support the state.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

Iive near by in Ohio

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I'm in western Kentucky.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The south....huh

Yep in North Texas here we get a pistol with a oil change.....how I got mine, anyway....

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Hey use the gun and you get the roof for free, too, and free accommodation at the correctional facility of your choice.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I got a get a roof get a gun flyer a few months ago. I live in Denver. it said something about being a true patriot or some nonsense. freaked me out a bit...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

A gun is a tool just like a hammer or knife. Used improperly they can be dangerous.

And used properly they can be even more dangerous .

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Metallicus

A gun is a tool just like a hammer or knife. Used improperly they can be dangerous.

And used properly they can be even more dangerous .

Used properly .....TYRANNY....has no friggin chance in hail

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sounds like a great idea (sarc), whats wrong with people being armed after all

US Priest pulls gun - cause road rage

I understand the argument that guns are inanimate objects BUT people are not

Great my neighbour has a new roof, best not piss him off because now he is armed also

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Why would you intentionally piss off your neighbor?

That seems like instigation.
edit on 9-7-2017 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

Where did i say intentionally, but side note if it is intentionally would that to you therefore justify use of a gun?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You can always opt to buy the walls too, in that case you do not get a gun to protect your belongings, but a two-seater porch swing

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

That depends on the neighbors actions, I"m at home cooking popcorn listening to music. Neighbor comes to the door mad, because I got a gun from the roofers. I say beat it pal, I'm eating. I don't want to talk about it. He then will not leave. I call the cops to have him removed. Problem should be solved right? No gun was involved.

If he decides to come in without being invited, then I will take a defensive attitude real quick and demand he leave or else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join