It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m a Pediatrician Trans Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
Given that I am a complete leftie and I wrote what I wrote above I don't think we can truly say this is a partisan issue.

Being progressive, whilst I am pretty happy to let people be who they are, equally I am mindful that this world has to navigate various moralities, we also have to remember that kids are kids.

As adults we can make a real hash of things, trouble is until a period of time elapses we don't know just which way is right, sometimes there is no right, however as the caretakers of the next generation we also must tread a fine line between allowing them to develop into what they are and balancing that off against not influencing their path.

It might stick in the throat to say it but this has to be done right and it starts with kids opening up to their parents and the parents being receptive to their thoughts.

Make no mistake though, not everyone in this world is going to be so accepting, yes we can say it is through ignorance, though in actuality you are talking about asking people to accept what a lifetime of the opposite has been portrayed to be true.

Well said and insightful.

It can take years and years, even a lifetime to know one self.

If it were my kid having gender issues or curiousity, Id probably encourage them to take more time to really hash things out and grow as a person, and get to know themselves fully before making any rash decisions. I wouldnt support HRT in my kid either, unless it was for a medically pertinent reason.
edit on 8-7-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

link   
Folk's I am just going to point something out that is very GLARING.

This is NOT an ANTI GAY or a GAY HATE thread so if that is what you want to talk about go and make another thread, this is about the HARM done by exposing unformed young children's mind's to new and potentially incorrect practices and education form's.

Now I do know the LGBT (I still think that sound's like a sandwich) community may and WILL want to vilify anything they see as going against THERE interests but it is NOT against there interests, Gays' are not persecuted anywhere near what they used to be and in fact you are more likely to be persecuted if you are Christian and perversely often BY gay's these day's.

So let's all please get this back on track, back to the subject matter and that is about the HARM in general that is being caused to kid's, if you have proof of the opposite point of view then that is valid and in line with the thread but this is not a HATE thread and if you are intent upon getting it closed by turning it into one you are obviously NOT free speech are you, playing a little power game to close the thread down, the OP made a good point, a valid and accurate point.
You don't like it tough but if you have evidence to the contrary share by all mean's.

link   
a reply to: Annee

Splc and think progress, strong non-bias sourcing

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Lol check the edit my friend, sometimes my sarcasm is a little bit to thick to see through and find the point!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

Lol I edited due to lack of emphasis on sarcasm!

Lol, pffft, you never know these days with all the fruit cakes in the world...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: CurlySue

Oh look, everybody! It's a bible-quoting pediatrician on a Christian site here to tell us her opinion on a neurological/psychological issue that she's predispositioned to dismiss as satanic indoctrination.

Gee, I wonder if she'll dismiss thousands of years of documented evidence or the overwhelming majority of neurologists and pediatricians who aren't in the same weird blood cult she's in.

Thousands of years of evidence? Do you have data to back this claim up?

We don't even have decent weather data going back past the mid-1800's, but somehow we have thousands of years of evidence that people are born the wrong gender?

Sounds like a far-reaching claim.

Remember, Abraham Lincoln said not to believe everything you read on the internet!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There is what appears to be a deliberate derailment attack on this thread in an attempt to get it closed or taken down. The subject, and others like it are often subjected to these tactics and unfortunately it is very often a successful strategy.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Lol check the edit my friend, sometimes my sarcasm is a little bit to thick to see through and find the point!

Lol

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

When one in five fish cant be determined into what sex they belong, and one in five males have a low sperm count.Its no wonder we have gender issues the food and water chain is polluted with Oestrogen, now we are seeing the effects socially. We think its a moral issue when its severe chemical imbalances in the natural order of nature. Which wont get fixed because destroying the planet creates more money for the few.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I feel like I bridge a gap in here, I can see both sides of the argument, the way it is being addressed by some in here is wrong.

1) This isn't white, alt-right Christian thing (as a a white leftie atheist I know)
2) There needs to be a lot more work done before we start placing definitions on when a child is gender aware
3) Having had two children of the opposite sex and discovering that both acted out much like the opposite to their gender when young and now don't, I wouldn't be happy sticking an arbitrary age as to just when it is concluded that a person has identified their definitive gender.

In short whatever side of the fence you are with this, we must understand at the centre of the argument lies the future in the form of our children, damage can be two-way, whether is be failing to define their gender identity from either side of the divide.

Some kids are late bloomers in personality and other traits, some lack the capacity to understand their gender identity fully at any stage, perhaps due to learning difficulties or autism...how do we help those children work out which gender they are.

There is no right or wrong with this issue only the best outcome for the children involved, the most prudent step is to wait until 18.

Acceptance cannot be forced, it will take time and it starts by forming intelligent counter argument not mud sligning stereotypes, as that is a betrayal of the debate itself.

link   

link   
I am completely indifferent about what an adult does with their body. Make aware any studied real consequences and let them decide after being informed. As far as kids. I think more studies need to be done about effects of blockers should a kid be (without front loading) showing major signs of dysphoria simply so options are left open (No hormones though, that we know has damaging perm consequences).

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Apparently some posters actually believe"curly sue" is a pediatrician?

Please.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: Abysha

Oh look, everybody! It's a bible-quoting pediatrician on a Christian site here to tell us her opinion on a neurological/psychological issue that she's predispositioned to dismiss as satanic indoctrination.

Gee, I wonder if she'll dismiss thousands of years of documented evidence or the overwhelming majority of neurologists and pediatricians who aren't in the same weird blood cult she's in.

Thousands of years of evidence? Do you have data to back this claim up?

We don't even have decent weather data going back past the mid-1800's, but somehow we have thousands of years of evidence that people are born the wrong gender?

Sounds like a far-reaching claim.

Remember, Abraham Lincoln said not to believe everything you read on the internet!

Why do you guys need training wheels for any conversation involving gender?

Arguably the first written document in the world mentions it. That author (a priestess) spoke of transgender clergy and her goddess (Inanna) actually granted at least one sex change. Google it yourself; I'm not holding anybody's hand on this subject anymore.

Beyond that, there are exhumed graves of obvious transsexuals.

For less ancient (but still ancient) evidence, here. Don't do the classic "but Wikipedia!" because you can click on any of the sources if you doubt something.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I am just so tired of these threads. I have been on ATS for over 5 years, and every couple of months, one of these threads pops up and every couple of months I patiently post links to documented evidence that gender dysphoria is a real thing, and that ignoring it is doing harm to real children, and that parental and societal support lowers suicide rates, on and on and on. Here we are again...

I can't tell if you people are just really stupid or really evil.

I am so sick of children thinking they are supposed to be a girl when they are a boy... society is turning bat s** crazy

link   

I am just so tired of these threads.

I KNOW!!! I'm so sick of conservatives shoving transgender topics down my throat!

link   

I am just so tired of these threads. I have been on ATS for over 5 years, and every couple of months, one of these threads pops up and every couple of months I patiently post links to documented evidence that gender dysphoria is a real thing, and that ignoring it is doing harm to real children, and that parental and societal support lowers suicide rates, on and on and on. Here we are again...

And yet you claim the suicide rate post-op being high are lies.

That seems pretty evil to deny so that it doesn't ruin a narrative..

link   

Great Post! Star & flag -- and welcome to ATS

Too many folks -- especially those who identify as transgender -- are being hurt and harmed in countless ways by this misguided (at best) effort to "help" them. But no one is more vulnerable, or has more to lose, than the children who are being used and manipulated for an adult political agenda.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to bring some of these abuses to light.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Well, there are a few from both sides, but dont discount the plenty of new faces stumbling across this subject for the first time. You aren't trying to convert the permanently stubborn, you are simply countering with facts for those whom perhaps don't know the full story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join