It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m a Pediatrician Trans Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I liken having kids to driving a car. The kids would love to drive the car, but as an adult, you must ensure that the ride is safe for them, you can't just put the kid in the drivers seat and let them dictate where the car is headed, it will end up in a wreck.

Gender is a biological reality, not just an emotional feeling. Gender fluidity" is a hoax.

The apostle Paul wrote that intelligent people who reject God's truth will eventually believe ridiculous things. Romans 1:22 says of them: "Professing to be wise, they became fools." I pray we will not allow our schools and communities to be hijacked by foolish people who deny God, science and common sense.

Being a white woman, I can't just suddenly decide that I'm a black woman and expect people to take me seriously, or can I? Maybe I could start up my own cult to those trapped in bodies of the wrong race.

dailysignal.com...

Michelle Cretella, M.D., is president of the American College of Pediatricians, a national organization of pediatricians and other health care professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children.

1. Twin studies prove no one is born “trapped in the body of the wrong sex.”

Some brain studies have suggested that some are born with a transgendered brain. But these studies are seriously flawed and prove no such thing.

2. Gender identity is malleable, especially in young children.

Even the American Psychological Association’s Handbook of Sexuality and Psychology admits that prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75 to 95 percent of pre-pubertal children who were distressed by their biological sex eventually outgrew that distress. The vast majority came to accept their biological sex by late adolescence after passing naturally through puberty.

But with transition affirmation now increasing in Western society, the number of children claiming distress over their gender—and their persistence over time—has dramatically increased. For example, the Gender Identity Development Service in the United Kingdom alone has seen a 2,000 percent increase in referrals since 2009.

Bottom Line: Transition-Affirming Protocol Is Child Abuse

Gender Dysphoria in Children and Suppression of Debate Peer reviewed article.
Link

edit on 8-7-2017 by CurlySue because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jul 8 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I would make a bet that you will get more criticism than support in this thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CurlySue

SnF
Excellent post, couldnt agree more. This post is much needed and I appreciate your expertise.
edit on 8-7-2017 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I would make a bet that you will get more criticism than support in this thread.

Only looking for awareness really. Don't much care what side of the fence people wish to place themselves on. A general rule of thumb with forum posts is that for each participant there are 100 observers. It's the observers who can be made aware of what is happening to our children, and they can decide if they want to agree with it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You have my support, I agree absolutely.

I do believe part of the problem is Environment, artificial hormone exposure from animal hormones used to boost milk and meat production that end up in our body's as we consume those animal's, artificial compound's in the water we drink and even a level of psychological damage due to media pushing as normal what is actually not normal human behavior, more prevalent today than in the past YES but possibly due to these environmental pollutant's but does that make it more acceptable, I think not.
I believe consenting adult's have a right to there own choice but NOT to expose young unformed mind's to it unnecessarily.

edit on 8-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The apostle Paul wrote that intelligent people who reject God's truth will eventually believe ridiculous things. Romans 1:22 says of them: "Professing to be wise, they became fools." I pray we will not allow our schools and communities to be hijacked by foolish people who deny God, science and common sense.

Leaving religion out would strengthen your arguement...don't be scared to leverage common sense.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That's a good approach to take on this site. Every side on ATS claims it is an echo chamber for the opposing one. The standard of open debate here is not what it once was.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This world has gone bat # crazy.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Leaving religion out would strengthen your arguement...don't be scared to leverage common sense.

With whom?.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CurlySue
I liken having kids to driving a car. The kids would love to drive the car, but as an adult, you must ensure that the ride is safe for them, you can't just put the kid in the drivers seat and let them dictate where the car is headed, it will end up in a wreck.

Gender is a biological reality, not just an emotional feeling. Gender fluidity" is a hoax.

Being a white woman, I can't just suddenly decide that I'm a black woman and expect people to take me seriously, or can I? Maybe I could start up my own cult to those trapped in bodies of the wrong race.

dailysignal.com...

Michelle Cretella, M.D., is president of the American College of Pediatricians, a national organization of pediatricians and other health care professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children.

1. Twin studies prove no one is born “trapped in the body of the wrong sex.”

Some brain studies have suggested that some are born with a transgendered brain. But these studies are seriously flawed and prove no such thing.

2. Gender identity is malleable, especially in young children.

Even the American Psychological Association’s Handbook of Sexuality and Psychology admits that prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75 to 95 percent of pre-pubertal children who were distressed by their biological sex eventually outgrew that distress. The vast majority came to accept their biological sex by late adolescence after passing naturally through puberty.

But with transition affirmation now increasing in Western society, the number of children claiming distress over their gender—and their persistence over time—has dramatically increased. For example, the Gender Identity Development Service in the United Kingdom alone has seen a 2,000 percent increase in referrals since 2009.

3. Puberty blockers for gender dysphoria have not been proven safe.

For example, in 2006 and 2007, the journal Psychoneuroendocrinology reported brain abnormalities in the area of memory and executive functioning among adult women who received blockers for gynecologic reasons. Similarly, many studies of men treated for prostate cancer with blockers also suggest the possibility of significant cognitive decline.

4. There are no cases in the scientific literature of gender-dysphoric children discontinuing blockers.

Most, if not all, children on puberty blockers go on to take cross-sex hormones (estrogen for biological boys, testosterone for biological girls). The only study to date to have followed pre-pubertal children who were socially affirmed and placed on blockers at a young age found that 100 percent of them claimed a transgender identity and chose cross-sex hormones.

This suggests that the medical protocol itself may lead children to identify as transgender.

5. Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks.

From studies of adults we know that the risks of cross-sex hormones include, but are not limited to, cardiac disease, high blood pressure, blood clots, strokes, diabetes, and cancers.

6. Neuroscience shows that adolescents lack the adult capacity needed for risk assessment.

Scientific data show that people under the age of 21 have less capacity to assess risks. There is a serious ethical problem in allowing irreversible, life-changing procedures to be performed on minors who are too young themselves to give valid consent.

7. There is no proof that affirmation prevents suicide in children.

In addition, contrary to the claim of activists, there is no evidence that harassment and discrimination, let alone lack of affirmation, are the primary cause of suicide among any minority group. In fact, at least one study from 2008 found perceived discrimination by LGBT-identified individuals not to be causative.

Over 90 percent of people who commit suicide have a diagnosed mental disorder, and there is no evidence that gender-dysphoric children who commit suicide are any different. Many gender dysphoric children simply need therapy to get to the root of their depression, which very well may be the same problem triggering the gender dysphoria.

8. Transition-affirming protocol has not solved the problem of transgender suicide.

Adults who undergo sex reassignment—even in Sweden, which is among the most LGBT-affirming countries—have a suicide rate nearly 20 times greater than that of the general population. Clearly, sex reassignment is not the solution to gender dysphoria.

Bottom Line: Transition-Affirming Protocol Is Child Abuse

Gender Dysphoria in Children and Suppression of Debate Peer reviewed article.
Link

I agree 110% with you, there is just something morally f***ed up about the path our youth is going down.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This pretty much sums up what I have always thought, and will push it a little further then you did.

Parents are the drivers of the car. In this case, they are driving their children in a direction THEY feel appropriate.

If you look at normal children, boys will play with some "girly" things, as will girls play some of the "boys" stuff. This does not mean they are exhibiting childhood dysmorphic syndrome behaviors, it just means they are exploring their world, as children do.

It is adults that assign "pink" for girls, and "blue" for boys. It is also adults who refer to people by color, whereas, children don't exhibit the same behavior. I would venture it is the same in the case of "gender-switching children", where the adults are driving the behavior for the child.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Just as it would not derail the thread if you'd remain on the over-all topic and not nit-pick at one particular item.

It could be viewed as a religious or historical quote; either way, you view it is still valid quote/piece of advice.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

No kidding. My daughter loves Voltron.

Maybe I should get her a penis.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Pffft, my 9 year old loved tinkerbell movies a lot when he was younger.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Pffft, my 9 year old loved tinkerbell movies a lot when he was younger.

Total fairy. Snip it off.

edit on 8-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

I'd have to disagree. The majority of the ATS community seems to share the OP's view on the subject and will probably appreciate the insight of a professional IMO.

Though I can think of a handful of "progressive" members that may very well pop their heads into this thread, I look forward to the chat!
edit on 8-7-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The apostle Paul wrote

This is where you lost all credibility.....doctor(?).

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Didnt take long.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It was deliberate tactic of preemptive deflection and it's working quite well so far. Beat em at their own game.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join