It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I don't disagree with anything she said, but it doesn't change the dangerous dynamic of confusing the hell out of the kids. Again, I'm not disputing transgender or any type of dysphoria.. I don't know how much more I can elaborate or emphasize my initial premise.

Social engineering is not some boogeyman and is very real.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: CurlySue

Yes they are a hate group because they hate gays and trans people.

Thats your opinion, nothing more. Until you can show proof of that, people aren't going to believe you.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

Children are not given any medical intervention at 3 or 5 years.

Hormone blockers may be given during the earliest stages of puberty. Hormone blockers have been used for many years as treatment for early on-set puberty, so they aren't new.

I'm just trying to nail down some parameters here.

Are there any? Is there atleast an acceptable minimum age for recognizing a child's decision as far as it's choice of gender?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

We can, upon posthumous examination of brains, tell when somebody's neurological gender didn't match their external genitalia

You have a source for that? Please don't waste my time with one full of "maybe's" "might be's", one that involved a sample size of a few of dozen, or one that determines "neurological gender" based some variant of a mean rather than across the full spectrum, or that doesn't rule out other potential causes/reasons for the observed mismatch.

I'll be waiting.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm just going to say this before I go take a breather and go eat dinner.

If you think there is nothing wrong with subjecting your 3 year old child - 3 YEAR OLD CHILD - to question his or her gender..

Brb..

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

There is no proof that kids are getting more confused. More education on the subject is leading more parents to have their kid assessed when possible gender dysphoria symptoms present themselves. Most of the time the assesment Is that there's no gender dysphoria.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam
a reply to: Abysha

We can, upon posthumous examination of brains, tell when somebody's neurological gender didn't match their external genitalia

You have a source for that? Please don't waste my time with one full of "maybe's" "might be's", one that involved a sample size of a few of dozen, or one that determines "neurological gender" based some variant of a mean rather than across the full spectrum, or that doesn't rule out other potential causes/reasons for the observed mismatch.

I'll be waiting.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I might be wrong.

And I'm not trying to imply these things NEVER happen naturally... but if these findings are true than that tells me that there is an external influence on these kids, or I guess there's just something in the water?

Why else would the numbers shoot up like that? Can't believe it would just be because there's more open dialogue.. but who knows?
I don't claim to, andif i came off that way, sorry.

I still think it's ridiculous.

As far as Tavistock, a quick Google brings up talk of being independent financed and interested by all yeh big names, Rockefeller , Rothschild, etc... Tavistock big on influencing social changes and norms ... big into Eugenics.. all the good conspiracy stuff.. but I can't confirm right now so enter at your own risk..

a reply to: Annee

link   

If you really can't understand how teaching kids about gender and sexuality when they can't even comprehend or understand their own, can end up confusing them...

link   

It isn't just the child's decision. There are multiple adults involved, including the parents, therapists, medical doctors, etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

If you really can't understand how teaching kids about gender and sexuality when they can't even comprehend or understand their own, can end up confusing them...

Age appropriate.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Were you confused at that age?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It isn't just the child's decision. There are multiple adults involved, including the parents, therapists, medical doctors, etc.

Ultimately though it does have to be their decision and their decision only, I'd hope.

What age is acceptable to make that decision?

How does that decision differ in scope or scale compared to being sexually active? Why would we allow a disparity between the two?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: imwilliam

The suicide rate goes down post-op, but it's still higher than it should be. Why? Because of lovely folks like yourself.

Or, because it's a mental disorder and indulging the patients delusions to the point of surgically mutilating them isn't the correct/best course of treatment

Most transgenders do not have surgery.

And NO - - it is not a mental disorder. Unless you consider the brain telling you your gender a mental disorder.

Exactly Annee!

This works the exact same for the TransRacial, TransAbled, and the TranSpecies, honestly I do not think that we could introduce children to these concepts at a young enough age.

How else are they supposed to make sense of the world, one that refuses to acknowledge what their "BRAIN" is telling them, if they want to be a cat, then so be it, how about a wolf, no questions allowed.

Want to be white, black, asian, hispanic, native of any continent including eskimo, just imagine it and you are there and society must acknowledge your "BRAINS" perspective.

Whats that you do not feel your leg and are handicapped because of it, clearly we must entertain such a perspective, are you blind but not blind, we will accommodate your perspective as well and it shall be normal.

To question their perspective would be to oppress them, marginalize them and set them up to simply want to die because of societies rejection.

I can only hope that we get some clinics going for these poor souls and you know what really grinds my gears? Those bigoted Transgender people who do not honor the wishes of the rest of the spectrum. It is simply bigoted nonsense, spread from ignorant fear mongerers who cry about what is normal and not.

Who are they, clearly children are born with their own innate understanding of who and what they are, with no influence from parental/entertainment/educational/ nor the ever so dirty religious authorities.

Again I do not think there is such a thing as an age too young to understand these concepts, remember we can all be anything our "BRAINS" imagine!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSaturday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
. . . these kids would never even consider this crap unless it was brought up first.

You're wrong.

Just like many kids knew at an early age they were gay - - so do transgender kids know their brain gender does not match their physical body.

Sexuality understanding begins around age 3. Look it up.

Well, you give your kids transgender reading material so I'd say you're a little biased. Just a little.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello, I just wanted to share this info with you all:

“Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBTQ – affirming countries. What compassionate and reasonable person would condemn young children to this fate knowing that after puberty as many as 88% of girls and 98% of boys will eventually accept reality and achieve a state of mental and physical health?”

theamericanrevenant.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">“Gender Identity” Concept Came From A Pedophile and Human Experimenter

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: InThisTwilight

“Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBTQ – affirming countries. What compassionate and reasonable person would condemn young children to this fate knowing that after puberty as many as 88% of girls and 98% of boys will eventually accept reality and achieve a state of mental and physical health?”

theamericanrevenant.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">“Gender Identity” Concept Came From A Pedophile and Human Experimenter

There was also this famous study done where a doctor took twin boys and raised them as a boy and girl. I can't remember the name of the Doc or the study, but I do remember that it didn't end well.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: InThisTwilight

More lies...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InThisTwilight

That's an extrapolation of data curated by conservatives. If you read the sourced studies, you'll see what they did that was so insidious.

Pretend you have two groups of people. One group has legs and the other was born without them. The group with legs have a very good success rate (say 99%) of walking up and down stairs while the group with out legs might be around 01%. Then they took the people born without legs and gave them prosthetic legs which brought up their success rate of going upstairs to 80%.

What your source is doing is saying that people with prosthetic legs are 20 times as likely to fail at walking up stairs than people born with legs. The source is ignoring the fact that prosthetic legs are 80 times likely to succeed at walking up the stairs when compared to those that do not.

They do this to dishonestly imply that prosthetic legs cause harm.

Your sourced report is actually famous for how dishonest it is yet it's the favorite conservative go-to when trying to ignore facts.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Do you have evidence for the contrary?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join