It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

they were referring to Veracity, the member is lying and claims there is scientific proof of reincarnation. Veracity has no such proof of course, but it's a good way to divert attention away from the actual topic of the thread. Straight out of their SOP binder. It's what shills do.
edit on 11-7-2017 by birdonwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hey, your oil is low!

No, I have a flat.

Okay, but your oil is low, and your engine might blow up.

But I have a flat. I have a flat!

Okay, but you do realize your oil is low, right?

I have a flat.

Misses the fact their oil is low

I have a flat!

(wash, rinse and repeat)

edit on 7/11/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: birdonwire

If you would actually read he was expressing his belief that some people with gender dysphoria is due to reincarnation.

WHAT?????? I have suggested NO such thing!!

I don't even believe in reincarnation. Whatever you're smoking is, well...likely not legal!

That's crazy, your supposition!

Don't put words in my mouth (or under my keys). Don't twist what I say...what I say is what I say, nothing more, and nothing less.

Um what?
I've never said you suggested that. Maybe you're the one who is smoking something.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What even is this thread right now? Completely derailed.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Yep. Derailed by some triggered bird.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Sadly, they will not slow down. The lgbtxyz recruitment machine works harder than ISIS’s to reach out to innocent children. We need to stop that machine.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Sheye

a reply to: Sheye

That wasn't a generalization. That's why I said it's extreme. It's a fact that some parents are bigots and they teach that to their children.

Yes... I' ve seen the same bigotry in parents from the LGBTQ communities.

They want to teach my children their ways are the only correct ways and indoctrinate them into their agendas.

Seems bigotry works both ways!

Gays do not want to teach your children that their way of living is the only way...that does not happen and pointing out bigotry is not bigotry.

The only people that want to push beliefs and teach that their way is the only way are very religious nutjobs.

I don't even want to think about what some gays want to teach our children and I'm not afraid to say that. I said SOME !

You teach bigotry against my religion and expect respect for your reincarnation theories ?

Are you a libby that opens their arms wide to the gay hating muslims ?

I don't hate gays or transgendered.. I think they are under spirits of confusion.

That is my opinion , and as untrendy as it may sound ( don't give a fly about mortal judgements) I'm going with what God says is natural and spiritually clean. Changing genders is not natural in my opinion, and I have as much right and respect for that opinion as you think you have for yours.

are you saying that God judges trans and gays so that is why you do?

by the way, being confused is ok, its not a sin, but judgement is.

God has pity on their confusion I am sure, just as I do .

Being confused is not a sin but neither is judgement according to the bible.

Mathew 18:15 says we are to correct our brothers and sisters in sin ,in private, and hopefully they will heed our words.
I do find it ironic that you use what you think the bible says about judgement( it speaks of hypocritical judgement), when in fact you call religion a fallacy.

Jesus never meant his Christianity to become a religion. I am not religious but I am spiritual. Religion is NOT a fallacy, it is very real and brainwashing people across the world. I believe in Jesus' Christianity, he had it right. I dont get what some of these wannabe christians are believing in...i dont wanna know.

Jesus's Christianity ? Oh yeah right ... the Jesus who preaches giving hormone blockers to prepubescent children because they don't want to be the gender God intended for them to be by nature.

Jesus was alot more protective of children and their innocence than your version of Jesus.

edit on 11-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I think you may be correct. It was likely veracity, but they've gone back and edited the thread (perhaps they misdirected their post as well). I did see it though, but may have quoted the wrong post.

Sorry for any mistake.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I think you may be correct. It was likely veracity, but they've gone back and edited the thread (perhaps they misdirected their post as well). I did see it though, but may have quoted the wrong post.

Sorry for any mistake.

No problem.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Jesus would have given the transgender children what they wanted.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Jesus would have given the transgender children what they wanted.

Yes.. the great answer to everything ... give the children what they want 🙄

I'll let the real Jesus straighten you out on what He really wants for children someday.

You do NOT speak for Him and I won't either for now.

Lets let the living Christ have the last say when He sees fit.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It is insanity! An 8 year old wants full sleeve tattoo's on both his arms,should we let him? I mean he is adamant and has been for about three years that he really wants them. But last time I checked we didn't allow people to make life altering choices about their bodies until they were adults? This idea that children can understand the ramifications of taking hormones and in some cases having actual surgery whilst still teens is bonkers!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire
It is insanity! An 8 year old wants full sleeve tattoo's on both his arms,should we let him? I mean he is adamant and has been for about three years that he really wants them. But last time I checked we didn't allow people to make life altering choices about their bodies until they were adults? This idea that children can understand the ramifications of taking hormones and in some cases having actual surgery whilst still teens is bonkers!

Like other members have said.. you can't vote until your 18 ... you can't drink until 21.. you can't drive until 16 ..but you can make such an extreme life altering decision at a prepubescent age ?

And we should let them have what they want or we are terrible parents that may have our children taken away.

Yes... Jesus would just give kids what they think they want..🙄. probably feed them icecream and candy all day.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Wow, lots of kids would go through a phase like the DSM 5 is describing, this is all you need to get a diagnosis!
This is much worse than I thought...

In children, gender dysphoria diagnosis involves at least six of the following and an associated significant distress or impairment in function, lasting at least six months.

A strong desire to be of the other gender or an insistence that one is the other gender
A strong preference for wearing clothes typical of the opposite gender
A strong preference for cross-gender roles in make-believe play or fantasy play
A strong preference for the toys, games or activities stereotypically used or engaged in by the other gender
A strong preference for playmates of the other gender
A strong rejection of toys, games and activities typical of one’s assigned gender
A strong dislike of one’s sexual anatomy
A strong desire for the physical sex characteristics that match one’s experienced gender

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

LOL. Still triggered?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

LOL. Still triggered?

What's with this ' triggered ' crap... are you triggered to try and trigger?

We're discussing the topic, and we do get a chance at fair input I hope.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You fell for his bait. Tattoos on kids are already illegal. This is coming from a liberal to a conservative (I'm assuming you're a conservative).

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

LOL. Still triggered?

What's with this ' triggered ' crap... are you triggered to try and trigger?

We're discussing the topic, and we do get a chance at fair input I hope.

I am playing their game, remember? I am using their word "triggered".

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You fell for his bait. Tattoos on kids are already illegal. This is coming from a liberal to a conservative (I'm assuming you're a conservative).

Tattoos on kids seems less harmful than hormone blockers in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Tattoos on kids seems less harmful than hormone blockers in my opinion.

Please tell me you are not serious. Please?

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join