It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
This thread seems to keep circling back to the same point; there are clearly some people who believe that children should be gender transitioned, and there are those (while they don't disagree with the basic concept), believe children should not be subjected to coaching in the direction of, or actively migrated to, gender transitioning.

It seems pretty clear to me that most everybody on both sides of this argument are pretty much set in concrete concerning their beliefs. This has gone on for how long? Forty two pages, and the same arguments keep circling.

In my "simple" mind, there are two arguments...

A.) Before the age of legal consent
B.) After the age of legal consent

It seems, here, that there is no resolution to this basic argument..

Really, it's just that simple!

Everything else is just 'noise', 'rhetoric', 'BS' and .... 'noise'

Sorry.

No one is being "coached". No child, no agenda, no school, no one is being coached!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Seriously??? Go back and re-read the posts on this very thread!

I beg to differ!! MAJORLY!!

You can quote them for me, ya know?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

we should start a reincarnation club, right here, on ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm not triggered.

I just see a couple big talkers in this thread attempting to derail it. One claims to have scientific proof of reincarnation, and pretends it is the root cause of gender dysphoria. You i see as a shill of sorts that will move the goalposts, derail the thread, belittle the participants, whatever it takes so that you can push your agenda.

Pity that you are so blind that you can't see you are doing your cause no good. Seems to be the liberal/democrat/progressive way. I kinda like that, you side is losing now because of these tactics, the population is waking up. You can use your SOP's here in the threads all day long people see thru them.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

This thread seems to keep circling back to the same point; there are clearly some people who believe that children should be gender transitioned, and there are those (while they don't disagree with the basic concept), believe children should not be subjected to coaching in the direction of, or actively migrated to, gender transitioning.

It seems pretty clear to me that most everybody on both sides of this argument are pretty much set in concrete concerning their beliefs. This has gone on for how long? Forty two pages, and the same arguments keep circling.

Sorry.

No one is being "coached". No child, no agenda, no school, no one is being coached!

"No one"..."NO child", "No agenda"..."NO scholl...."No ONE"

You have exactly ZERO proof of these allegations! In fact, this very thread, even the title suggests the exact opposite! It not only suggests it, it fully acknowledges it!!

So seriously, how can you possibly make the allegations you make????

Simply put...you can't!!

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: birdonwire

you mean people like you like to think they see right thru them (our SOPs).

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Sorry.

"No one"..."NO child", "No agenda"..."NO scholl...."No ONE"

You have exactly ZERO proof of these allegations! In fact, this very thread, even the title suggests the exact opposite! It not only suggests it, it fully acknowledges it!!

So seriously, how can you possibly make the allegations you make????

Simply put...you can't!!

Sorry.

sometimes i think we may be reading different threads. (Mandela effect or something) Are you talking about parents who know their child is trans at a young age and want their child to be happy so they allow them to dress and act like the opposite sex?
edit on 11-7-2017 by veracity because: mandela effect

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Not even going to try, not worth the work! You are fully capable of reading this thread, and you have.

I'm not going to play those petty games! Neither am I going to go back and dissect other's arguments. Read them for yourself.

Not playing that game (with you, or anyone else...certainly not with this much posting background). That's just a diversion...and you damn well know it!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Looks like FlyingClayDisk just seen right thru your SOP as well.

People aren't as stupid as you guys think.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Okay, I'm going to respond to this theme one FINAL time....

Here's the topic of the thread, the title of the OP....

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

Need I say more????????

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If you would actually read he was expressing his belief that some people with gender dysphoria is due to reincarnation. Him thinking that there is a scientific evidence of it is just byproduct of his belief. I am curious... do you ridicule every one here who express beliefs in conspiracy theories and presents what they think to be a scientific evidence? You got triggered by his post for some reason. He wasn't derailing this thread. You are.
And why are you politically baiting us with your silly comment about "liberal/democrat/progressive way"? I can equally state that the "conservative/republican/regressive way" is about pushing Christians beliefs on Americans.
You need to get a grip.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have read this thread and I have not seen a single poster wanting children to be coached into gender dysphoria.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: veracity

Okay, I'm going to respond to this theme one FINAL time....

Here's the topic of the thread, the title of the OP....

Need I say more????????

of course they have quadrupled...there is much more awareness so they dont have to hide in closets anymore. It will probably rise and thats good bc people are getting the help they need instead of living miserable lives.

also that does not have anything to do with your statement of people being "coached" .
edit on 11-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

Looks like FlyingClayDisk just seen right thru your SOP as well.

People aren't as stupid as you guys think.

I wish that were true

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

If you would actually read he was expressing his belief that some people with gender dysphoria is due to reincarnation. Him thinking that there is a scientific evidence of it is just byproduct of his belief. I am curious... do you ridicule every one here who express beliefs in conspiracy theories and presents what they think to be a scientific evidence? You got triggered by his post for some reason. He wasn't derailing this thread. You are.
And why are you politically baiting us with your silly comment about "liberal/democrat/progressive way"? I can equally state that the "conservative/republican/regressive way" is about pushing Christians beliefs on Americans.
You need to get a grip.
Haha, you are so dense. Poster said they had scientific proof of reincarnation.
Why don't you shut up, it's not your concern.
Both you and the poster know you don't have that proof. It's a diversionary tactic employed in threads like this on most any forum that has shills. Simple to see, overplayed, overworked, tired narrative that doesn't work any longer.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

i dont mean to derail but do you know anything about Buddhism? or do you only know the bible.

To say that a theory with some scientific proof is a diversionary tactic and holds no value insults the whole eastern world and actually says more about yourself and your small brains.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

"Diversionary tactic"?
Now I know you are a troll.
Shoo.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

i dont mean to derail but do you know anything about Buddhism? or do you only know the bible.

To say that a theory with some scientific proof is a diversionary tactic and holds no value insults the whole eastern world and actually says more about yourself and your small brains.

Why don't you either shut up about it or make another thread with your idiotic claim there is scientific proof of reincarnation?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

If you would actually read he was expressing his belief that some people with gender dysphoria is due to reincarnation.

WHAT?????? I have suggested NO such thing!!

I don't even believe in reincarnation. Whatever you're smoking is, well...likely not legal!

That's crazy, your supposition!

Don't put words in my mouth (or under my keys). Don't twist what I say...what I say is what I say, nothing more, and nothing less.

edit on 7/11/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

Why don't you either shut up about it or make another thread with your idiotic claim there is scientific proof of reincarnation?

I am completely on subject talking about reincarnation...to me, its the reason why there is gender dysorphia. Why dont you start a thread about how much of a quack reincarnation is and see what sort of response you get.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join