It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:
(post by birdonwire removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Sheye

That wasn't a generalization. That's why I said it's extreme. It's a fact that some parents are bigots and they teach that to their children.

Yes... I' ve seen the same bigotry in parents from the LGBTQ communities.

They want to teach my children their ways are the only correct ways and indoctrinate them into their agendas.

Seems bigotry works both ways!

Gays do not want to teach your children that their way of living is the only way...that does not happen and pointing out bigotry is not bigotry.

The only people that want to push beliefs and teach that their way is the only way are very religious nutjobs.

I don't even want to think about what some gays want to teach our children and I'm not afraid to say that. I said SOME !

You teach bigotry against my religion and expect respect for your reincarnation theories ?

Are you a libby that opens their arms wide to the gay hating muslims ?

I don't hate gays or transgendered.. I think they are under spirits of confusion.

That is my opinion , and as untrendy as it may sound ( don't give a fly about mortal judgements) I'm going with what God says is natural and spiritually clean. Changing genders is not natural in my opinion, and I have as much right and respect for that opinion as you think you have for yours.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The difference is that the people who believe in reincarnation do not push that belief on others and in government.
I believe in reincarnation in some form and I've never pushed that on anyone. Usually I just keep it to myself unless there's a discussion about it.

(post by veracity removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That wasn't a generalization. That's why I said it's extreme. It's a fact that some parents are bigots and they teach that to their children.

They want to teach my children their ways are the only correct ways and indoctrinate them into their agendas.

Gays do not want to teach your children that their way of living is the only way...that does not happen and pointing out bigotry is not bigotry.

The only people that want to push beliefs and teach that their way is the only way are very religious nutjobs.

I don't even want to think about what some gays want to teach our children and I'm not afraid to say that. I said SOME !

You teach bigotry against my religion and expect respect for your reincarnation theories ?

I don't hate gays or transgendered.. I think they are under spirits of confusion.

That is my opinion , and as untrendy as it may sound ( don't give a fly about mortal judgements) I'm going with what God says is natural and spiritually clean. Changing genders is not natural in my opinion, and I have as much right and respect for that opinion as you think you have for yours.

are you saying that God judges trans and gays so that is why you do?

by the way, being confused is ok, its not a sin, but judgement is.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Don't want to be a Mean Narrow Minded Bully, but how can reincarnation be proven as a scientific FACT?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

They have dysorphia bc in their last life they were that gender. You have to first understand reincarnation to fully wrap your head around it.

You have like zero credibility with all but the craziest people after having stated that.

I hope people like you are not able to influence public policy, you are mentally ill.

lofl and trump is a golden god?

Why are you bringing Trump into this?

This is about your belief that gender dysphoria is directly linked to past lives and reincarnation.

Thats absurd, and anyone that believes that needs to see a mental health professional.

bc its usually only the idiot drumpf supporters that I dont get along with on this board, sorry.

Actually, reincarnation can be proven as a scientific fact and tis YOU that are being a mean ignorant bully.

But i dont expect everyone to see it my way, however, i do expect respect and good conversation. You are just a mean bully and probably very narrow minded.

(am i right, are you a trump supporter too)

Actually reincarnation cannot be proven as scientific FACT . Most of science is theory with base fact, that they still theorize over.

I see you have a bad hate on for Trump supporters.. hope that works out well for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Actually, reincarnation can be proven as a scientific fact and tis YOU that are being a mean ignorant bully.

You have slipped over the edge into insanity.

Start a thread showing how reincarnation is a scientific fact, I dare ya. You'll get laffed off the site.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Start a thread showing how reincarnation is a scientific fact, I dare ya. You'll get laffed off the site.

Laughed off of a conspiracy theory site?
L M A O
I am laughing you off here right now.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

L M A O

Neither one of you has a clue what the scientific method is. Remain ignorant, I don't care. Yes people would laugh if you attempted to show scientific proof of reincarnation.

Why don't you do one better, bypass ATS and go collect your million dollar prize from James Randi for providing proof of the paranormal. You and Veracity are both know it all jokes that hang at online forums and pretend you know 10 times more than you actually do. Sucks to be you.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

God has pity on their confusion I am sure, just as I do .

Being confused is not a sin but neither is judgement according to the bible.

Mathew 18:15 says we are to correct our brothers and sisters in sin ,in private, and hopefully they will heed our words.
I do find it ironic that you use what you think the bible says about judgement( it speaks of hypocritical judgement), when in fact you call religion a fallacy.

edit on 11-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: birdonwire

I said I believe in reincarnation. Never said I had any scientific proof.
Your ridicule only makes you look bad.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

L M A O

Neither one of you has a clue what the scientific method is. Remain ignorant, I don't care. Yes people would laugh if you attempted to show scientific proof of reincarnation.

Why don't you do one better, bypass ATS and go collect your million dollar prize from James Randi for providing proof of the paranormal. You and Veracity are both know it all jokes that hang at online forums and pretend you know 10 times more than you actually do. Sucks to be you.

Im sure we know at least 10X more than you, you dont even know anything about reincarnation or Buddhism.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

God has pity on their confusion I am sure, just as I do .

Being confused is not a sin but neither is judgement according to the bible.

Mathew 18:15 says we are to correct our brothers and sisters in sin ,in private, and hopefully they will heed our words.
I do find it ironic that you use what you think the bible says about judgement( it speaks of hypocritical judgement), when in fact you call religion a fallacy.

Jesus never meant his Christianity to become a religion. I am not religious but I am spiritual. Religion is NOT a fallacy, it is very real and brainwashing people across the world. I believe in Jesus' Christianity, he had it right. I dont get what some of these wannabe christians are believing in...i dont wanna know.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

L M A O

Im sure we know at least 10X more than you, you dont even know anything about reincarnation or Buddhism.

Start a thread showing your scientific proof of reincarnation big talker.
This threads about child abuse and tansgender clinics.
You two sure do like to derail threads.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

L M A O

OOPS, sorry i triggered you

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This thread seems to keep circling back to the same point; there are clearly some people who believe that children should be gender transitioned, and there are those (while they don't disagree with the basic concept), believe children should not be subjected to coaching in the direction of, or actively migrated to, gender transitioning.

It seems pretty clear to me that most everybody on both sides of this argument are pretty much set in concrete concerning their beliefs. This has gone on for how long? Forty two pages, and the same arguments keep circling.

In my "simple" mind, there are two arguments...

A.) Before the age of legal consent
B.) After the age of legal consent

It seems, here, that there is no resolution to this basic argument..

Really, it's just that simple!

Everything else is just 'noise', 'rhetoric', 'BS' and .... 'noise'

Sorry.

edit on 7/11/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

L M A O

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nobody believes that the children should be "coached" into gender dysphoria.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Seriously??? Go back and re-read the posts on this very thread!

I beg to differ!! MAJORLY!!

ETA..."Nobody" is an absolute term. This very thread is proof of exactly the opposite of what you allege.

edit on 7/11/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join