It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: veracity

I actually believe that to some degree. It was my explanation to that woman who thinks she's black if she's legitimate and not crazy.

I also believe somethings may be affected by re-incarnation.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I actually believe that to some degree. It was my explanation to that woman who thinks she's black if she's legitimate and not crazy.

i was told that i was a black woman in a past life, i sort of feel like a sista sometimes, its just all part of me although in this life I look and feel white

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

To be fair, I was only teasing you. I wouldn't discredit anything. I'm of the firm belief that anything is possible, and would be quite arrogant and ignorant to say otherwise.

Nothing is absolute, especially things that can't be proven definitively either way.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

i was told that i was a black woman in a past life, i sort of feel like a sista sometimes, its just all part of me although in this life I look and feel white

This is really getting off subject, but - - short version: I was born with a missing jaw joint. I was told in a past life my brother (in this life) killed me with an ax to the side of my face.

edit on 11-7-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

From your perspective it's awareness, but from my perspective it's forcing, because I can see past black and white.

You see a child that may suffer from dysphoria, you see a possible solution, you see it as a win-win and end it there.

I view things in a wide spectrum of colors from all different angles.
edit on 11-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oh... so now we're supposed to buy into the reincarnation theory?

Annee says ZERO proof Jesus even existed ...but by golly there is all kinds of factual proof on reincarnation ? 🤔

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree 😏... time will tell who has it correct .
'

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Nobody is asking you to buy into it. You can be atheist and still believe in spirituality.
Interesting you should mention Jesus because he would have embraced transgender children.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It is possible to cross genders when you incarnate into new lives.

Yes. And it's possible for a king to reincarnate as a beggar.

A white person to come back as a black man.

All sorts of cross possibilities exist.

However, the soul is learning, and the new form it incarnates into is for the purpose of seeing things from another point of view.

If a soul that was previously incarnate as a man reincarnates in a woman's body, that soul should live that life as a woman.

The soul itself, has no gender, just "habits".

edit on 11-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

This is really getting off subject, but - - short version: I was born with a missing jaw joint. I was told in a past life my brother (in this life) killed me with an ax to the side of my face.

cool story but sorry your brother killed you in a past life. I wonder who he is in this life? can you tell?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

From your perspective it's awareness, but from my perspective it's forcing, because I can see past black and white.

You see a child that may suffer from dysphoria, you see a possible solution, you see it as a win-win and end it there.

I view things in a wide spectrum of colors from all different angles.

funny, i feel like im the one seeing many colors of the rainbow on this subject and you are being the black or white one

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

It is possible to cross genders when you incarnate into new lives.

Yes. And it's possible for a king to reincarnate as a beggar.

A white person to come back as a black man.

All sorts of cross possibilities exist.

However, the soul is learning, and the new form it incarnates into is for the purpose of seeing things from another point of view.

If a soul that was previously incarnate as a man reincarnates in a woman's body, that soul should live that life as a woman.

The soul itself, has no gender, just "habits".

perhaps the soul decided to cross gender so they could experience the humility of being different to teach him/herself a lesson about compassion?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

How? When I can see your point of view, as I've pointed out already. But I also read between the lines, recognize the underlying issues and acknowledge the detrimental affects it may have on the innocent children that don't suffer from dysphoria.

So here's your opportunity so show me your full spectrum and prove my black and whiteness.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

so do transgender kids know their brain gender does not match their physical body.

Sexuality understanding begins around age 3. Look it up.

The what now? The "brain gender" ? I'm sorry, my BS meter just broke it was so triggered. There is no such thing as "brain gender". There is variation in wiring, but taken to "brain gender" proportions just reeks of idiotic cultural conditioning.

You can keep it & your support of child abuse. I'm cool letting kids be kids, and just so you know... many who feel they are girly as a child for whatever reason grow out of it. Nothing to do with being gay or trans, it has to do with being a developing child.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

cool story but sorry your brother killed you in a past life. I wonder who he is in this life? can you tell?

We have never gotten along. Like oil and water.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: southpaws

so do transgender kids know their brain gender does not match their physical body.

Sexuality understanding begins around age 3. Look it up.

The what now? The "brain gender" ? I'm sorry, my BS meter just broke it was so triggered. There is no such thing as "brain gender". There is variation in wiring, but taken to "brain gender" proportions just reeks of idiotic cultural conditioning.

You can keep it & your support of child abuse. I'm cool letting kids be kids, and just so you know... many who feel they are girly as a child for whatever reason grow out of it. Nothing to do with being gay or trans, it has to do with being a developing child.

If you are in complete denial - - why waste your time discussing it.

I made up "brain gender" to simplify a point.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: southpaws

How do you explain the intersex children that was "fixed" at birth (yes the parents and doctors used to decide the sexes) and feel they are of the wrong sex? Many of them grew up to adulthood, not knowing that they were "fixed", still feeling odd. Then they get shocked when they found out that they were fixed.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, I'm in denial because I don't agree with you -- how meta of you. Why don't you try to actually come up with a valid point for me to debate? Though, judging from your replies in this thread, that appears to be highly unlikely.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

How do you explain the intersex children that was "fixed" at birth (yes the parents and doctors used to decide the sexes) and feel they are of the wrong sex? Many of them grew up to adulthood, not knowing that they were "fixed", still feeling odd. Then they get shocked when they found out that they were fixed.

Let's take rarity to it's extreme to explain the less extreme... no, let's not.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Let's take rarity to it's extreme to explain the less extreme... no, let's not.

So no answer? Gotcha.
BTW transgenderism is rare too. Less than 1%.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Yes, I'm in denial because I don't agree with you -- how meta of you. Why don't you try to actually come up with a valid point for me to debate? Though, judging from your replies in this thread, that appears to be highly unlikely.

And waste my time?

You've already thrown away the key to that Lock Box you call a brain.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join