It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Unfortunately for some people, in their reality, the idea of social and biological engineering is unfathomable and only a fear mongering fantasy. Because, who would even want to do that to us peasants?

Boogeyman!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yeah. And I suspect the new focus on gender-bending in schools is a quiet recognition of our shifting biological realities. Meaning they're dealing with it without telling anyone what it really is they're dealing with.

...What do you think?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
no school or scholar should have the right to dictate their students sexuality before knowing their basic sexual impulses.

Don't forget, people have urges to have sex with animals too.

That sex urge can be "re-directed" to any convenient thing. Even, inanimate "sex dolls".

People have "fallen in love" with their sex dolls.
Man in love with his sex doll toy.

Man being forced to marry the sheep he'd been having sex with. Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

We are, after all, "multi-sexual beings."

Using our imagination, and a bit of warm body, we can fantasize and romanticize a rock.

Who is to say what we should do with our sexuality?

Who is to say which "urges" are good, and which are bad?

Religion has one answer, and non-religious people have other answers.

Is everyone a "bigot" who doesn't accept the particular answer you believe in?

you are either very ignorant or a jerk

He actually poses a very real question ... in the many genders identified some relate to animal spirit. So a child that thinks its a tiger spirit may have the sexual urge towrds cats as he/she matures.

Scientist that study the brain will and have said they were born this way... where do we draw the line at " born this way"

Paedophiles have the same reasoning... many say they can't help being sexually attracted to children and its a genetic issue as they were just born that way.

The whole LGBTQ community is on a very slippery slope and I see much chaos and confusion ahead... as disgusting as it may sound to others , there are hidden agendas .

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Paedophiles have the same reasoning... many say they can't help being sexually attracted to children and its a genetic issue as they were just born that way.

Pedophiles have a victim - - IF they act on it.

That differentiates it from others.

edit on 11-7-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Same could be said of these transgender clinics ... they have their victims.

Many pedos say they can't help it and wish they weren't the way they were... just as many transgendered have.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Many pedos say they can't help it and wish they weren't the way they were... just as many transgendered have.

omg

please, if you dont know much about the subject here, dont comment too much on it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And heterosexual clinics. yada yada

Pedophilia may be an inherent sexual orientation. The problem is it has a victim - - IF acted upon.

Would you want to be transgender? Would you honestly make that choice.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Personally, without getting all tin foily - or maybe tin foil is required - I think it's an agenda to ultimately weaken society, by creating a confused and unstable generation. Taking away true individualism by introducing faux- individualism. 1000 sheep is easier to control than 5 lions.

Hope my post wasn't too all over the place and coherent enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

And we have a winner. Surprised it took this long.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Personally, without getting all tin foily - or maybe tin foil is required - I think it's an agenda to ultimately weaken society, by creating a confused and unstable generation. Taking away true individualism by introducing faux- individualism. 1000 sheep is easier to control than 5 lions.

Hope my post wasn't too all over the place and coherent enough.

We already have the social engineering to weaken the population to make them easier to control. Not seeing how confusing them with gender identity will help further that agenda when it's only >1% of the population.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Being a winner in your parade of puppets is for someone else.

I'll stick to my own circus .. thank you.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Someone always brings Pedophilia into it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Let's see how long it stays at 1% if this is the direction society continues to take.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Someone always mentions pedophilia in transgenderism as if that proves something. People also mention beastality.
So yeah you are a winner. Grats.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Let's see how long it stays at 1% if this is the direction society continues to take.

Fine. We'll wait and see.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think we finally got to the bottom of his/her thinking on this subject.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

true, its probably just >1% known bc others either hide it or live in misery. I hope they no longer feel the need to live in misery and the percentage goes up

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why stop here??? Why stop at turning boys into girls and vice versa? Let's just pull out all the stops and go staight for trans-species modification and genetic mutations. But wait, there's even more...

If a Billy, 5, ever says he wants to be an astronaut we should immediately stuff him in the space shuttle and launch him off to Mars within the hour. If Sally, 6, says she wants to be a doctor and help people we should stick her on the next flight to Sierra Leon to jump right into the middle of the ebola fight. Sarah wants to be a fireman...she should be on the next firetruck out of the station on an alarm, etc. Hey, they were all born this way right? Miley wants to be a pilot..Left seat up front on the next flight out of LAX

Why wait for anything at all??? We were all just born this way, righ

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I think we finally got to the bottom of his/her thinking on this subject.

Yeah. I understood his OP from the beginning. I never denied the social engerineering aspect. We see it everywhere. Pretty obvious. But I don't see it when it comes to transgender children. I also agreed that we should let children mature on their own, figuring out the dynamics. If they have legitimate gender dysphoia and want to be of the opposite sex, let them. If they are "distressed", take them to the doctors.
Someone answered my question as to what the endgame of confusing children would be and he said it leads to transhumanism. At least that's an answer. Wrong, but still an answer. Of course this is a conspiracy theory site. We all wear tin foil hats.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Someone always brings Pedophilia into it.

Because they should not be left out of the alphabet group 🤔.

How many times have we heard they can't help their attraction to children much like a gay can't help his attraction to another man.

Scientists have studied their brains and allegedly have evidence to prove they are wired differently.

So why does the LGBTQ community hate being associated and have no tolerance for one of their own ?

They were born that way... or so science tells us 🤔

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join