It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Hear Right? Did Trump Exclude His Own Nat’l Security Advisor from His Meeting with Putin?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Ksihkehe

When did I ever say we're giving Russia a clean slate?

You didn't nor did I. That's the second time in this thread you have misrepresented what I said.

CNN, is that you?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Sounds like you did when you posted this:

LOL because Russia has NEVER, EVER, contradicted previous administrations.

What am I supposed to do with that? I haven't forgotten the past. Russian doesn't come in with a brand new clean slate. I don't trust them with America's best interest. I don't trust them to help a US president's agenda, unless its payback for a predetermined favor.

I remember the coup that eventually overthrew Gorbachev, and the corrupt regime that Putin ushered in through Yeltzin. I am aware of at least 9 dead journalists and outspoken opposition leaders under Putin's presidency.

I don't trust Russia/Putin to tell the truth, but I do trust them to use every trick they have to destabilize and undermine the American agenda.

That's the second time in this thread you have misrepresented what I said.

Maybe you need to learn to communicate in a less pragmatic and circular manner.

edit on 8-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Mnuchin was not there. Neither was Trump's National Security Advisor, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, there. The OP isn't misinformed nor flagrantly untruthful!

Also, between Rex Tillerson's summation of their meeting with Putin, and Russia's conflicting statement of their meeting, who do you believe? Personally, I think Tillerson is lying. I believe the Russian version. Too bad there was no 3rd person, like maybe the National Security Advisor to allay our misgivings.

What I find fascinating... is how gullible CNN and MSNBS have made those who watch their programming.

For 6 months we have heard the screeching from lefty's about "Trump breaking the law" ...and "Impeach him" to the point that even Constitutional scholars, some of them leaning left... have talked about the embarrassing spectacle that is the left media and how clueless they are about the Law of the Land.

Even a gay progressive Trump hating journalist, Glenn Greenwald (...okay... he did win a Pulitzer Prize), has started regularly calling foul on the left medias screeching about a phony Russia narrative that even Van Jones calls "...a nothingburger."
edit on 8-7-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie white tailed deer...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't trust them to help a US president's agenda, unless its payback for a predetermined favor.

Really? Where is the surprise there... you want them to just help America for nothing in return?

You really have no clue, do you...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Gullible? HA! I think Russia will use lies when it suits them and truth when it suits them to advance their agenda.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Russia is not a US ally.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I wonder if anyone is looking past the embarrassingly obvious media spin of the Russia collusion garbage and considering the possibility that he was excluded because Trump doesn't trust him for some reason and is taking measures in case he's really some shady rat fink? I guess beating that particular dead horse is just the more popular pastime now. Tunnel vision is a hell of a thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

whatsoever beyond a personal opinion.

He said "personal opinion". Are you now outing yourself as a Intel Op or a Soros stooge. Or even better a CNN infiltrator?
Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

but we cant just keep letting Russia hack us.....elections, power systems, dating sites, twitter, facebook...we cant allow it

i like how you put facebook up there with elections - yeah woe is the US...facebook has been hacked!!!!!!
The horror, the sky is falling

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The truth of the matter is, if anyone is interested, that Russian hackers, maybe others as well, shined a light on the dark and dirty rat that was Clinton and the DNC. American voters were smart enough to use their reasoning skills to sort through the hacked emails and determine that Hillary was not fit to be president, and voted accordingly. No one changed votes, no one suppressed votes, no one put out Clinton crony emails that were not true.

Americans should be grateful that WHOEVER released her emails did so, because we were being lied to by the Clinton campaign.

I am grateful that the truth was made known to us, by the Russians or anyone else!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Fits in with what I've read about the US and Russia cooperating behind closed doors on a number of things even though the public rhetoric is whats its been for the last 50 years.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Mystery solved.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

The 'net is the frontier of the next level of warfare thanks to all the important systems that are tied into it.

What do we do with frenemies who have nukes? We work on non-proliferation together. We inspect each other's sites.

It may be a stab at attempting something similar over the 'net. A hacking non-proliferation treaty or arms treaty with Russia instead of an every escalating viral arms race. Considering the other players in the internet game now, it might be a smart move.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Russia is not a US ally.

yeah, so why would you expect them to do something for nothing?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They're "doing something". like meddling in the US election on Trump's behalf, is the problem. The actuzation is collusion, not cooperation.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Mystery solved.

Proof positive our president is compromised! Traitor!

They try to sneak in and steal an election through the back door, so Trump gives them the keys to the front door!

Couple this move with Trump's illegal info grabbing, voter fraud panel and the American people are forever screwed.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

He took the friggin door off the hinges not just given them the key. Oh here are our launch codes too good buddy. Don't let anyone see those. It's secret.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Un-freakin-believable!

The Trump cultists are already starting to discuss what a good idea it must be.

I recall Nikita Khrushchev's saying "We shall bury you!" And people of my generation added to that to make "We will bury you. Start digging."

Later, on August 24, 1963, Khrushchev remarked in his speech in Yugoslavia, "I once said, 'We will bury you,' and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you,"
wiki

So a working class disgust with elites, sweeps in a TV celebrity wannabe Oligarch who will hand the U.S. over to Russian Plutocratic control in exchange for admittance into the society of Oligarchy, and the Trump followers don't see a thing wrong with that.

Un-freaking-believable!

edit on 9-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Don't forget the justice department demanding that voter rolls be purged. Technically to remove felons or deceased folk or people who have moved out of state but which has mostly just purged black voters from the rolls and democrats in particular.
The DOJ sent out letters behind the panels request for all voter information demanding that states begin this immediately. A must comply letter that will lead to lawsuits.
This is voter suppression. Local governments will be redistricting some neighborhoods into more "favorable" districts where their votes will be buried under the other party members who out number them.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Crooks and Liars has a good piece on that!

Fox Heaps Praise On Trump For Saying He'll Work With Putin On Cybersecurity

IN OTHER NEWS:

Jamie Holly @JamieHolly
@realDonaldTrump and Bill Cosby to start sex assault prevention task force #TrumpIdeas
5:33 AM - 9 Jul 2017

Jamie Holly @JamieHolly
@realDonaldTrump and @newtgingrich to form anti-adultery unit #TrumpIdeas
5:42 AM - 9 Jul 2017

Jamie Holly @JamieHolly
@realDonaldTrump and Jeffery Dahmer to start anti-cannibalism unit #TrumpIdeas
5:37 AM - 9 Jul 2017

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join