It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Hear Right? Did Trump Exclude His Own Nat’l Security Advisor from His Meeting with Putin?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Petty much. When do you trust Russia? When they claim innocence?

Are you okay with a compromised president?

link   
a reply to: windword

Lol.

link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: CynConcepts

They couldn't agree, so they moved on. Why is this so difficult to understand.

That is NOT the Russian version. The Russian version is that Trump accepted Putin's line, is letting the Russian thing go, they're moving on because Putin say's Russia is innocent. If Russia is NOT innocent, Trump has no business letting it go and "moving on". He needs to make the US position on Russian meddling in US election clear, not gloss it over like it doesn't matter.

the US intel says Russia did meddle, trump is unsatisfactory as president and shady himself. Surely he doesnt get to make the decision to just move on, right? Investigations can still go on anyway, oh please tell me trump cannot make this decision.

link   
Another perfect Trigger Event !*-*!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

That is NOT the Russian version. The Russian version is that Trump accepted Putin's line, is letting the Russian thing go, they're moving on because Putin say's Russia is innocent. If Russia is NOT innocent, Trump has no business letting it go and "moving on". He needs to make the US position on Russian meddling in US election clear, not gloss it over like it doesn't matter.

the US intel says Russia did meddle, trump is unsatisfactory as president and shady himself. Surely he doesnt get to make the decision to just move on, right? Investigations can still go on anyway, oh please tell me trump cannot make this decision.

He gets to move on if he wants to and discuss more important topics. Others can continue it of course and will, wasting time and resources dedicated to making Democrats feel better about losing.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

As I stated earlier, Trump is not there meeting with Putin as an Investigator. Even if Trump did not believe Russia's innocence...it was not the time nor place to debate the issue...there were other issues that needed to be addressed. As a leader, one needs to move pass any unresolved issues in an attempt to resolve others. Thus, the issue wasn't glossed over...it was simply tabled for a future discussion.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He gets to move on if he wants to and discuss more important topics. Others can continue it of course and will, wasting time and resources dedicated to making Democrats feel better about losing.

im sure its not just so democrats can feel better about losing but i do agree with you that if you cant coax a liar to fess up...move on.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Petty much. When do you trust Russia? When they claim innocence?

Are you okay with a compromised president?

I trust them when it makes sense rather than when it fits some chosen narrative. It's a new thing I'm trying called being rational.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Trump is not there meeting with Putin as an Investigator.

But Trump was fine with blaming Obama for "knowing and doing nothing" in front of the Polish people.

Even if Trump did not believe Russia's innocence...it was not the time nor place to debate the issue...

I disagree. It was the perfect time and place to force the issue, and let Putin know that there would be NO going forward until the US position on Russian meddling was known, understood and respected.

As a leader, one needs to move pass any unresolved issues in an attempt to resolve others.

Russia's meddling in the US election is NOT unresolved. Only in Trump's delusional mind is it unresolved, because of the accusation of collusion and complicity, still hanging over his head.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

im sure its not just so democrats can feel better about losing but i do agree with you that if you cant coax a liar to fess up...move on.

If Putin did order it, he is never going to fess up and he likely knows there is no way anyone could prove it anyway. That's cyber war. American better brush up and get ready - there is a lot of catching up to do. They have already been humiliated a number of times in the past few years. Labouring on this and blocking progress on far more important issues would be a big mistake.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Sorry, but I'm not finding your argument rational at all. It's pragmatically circular and dogmatically narrow.

Of course Russia is going to coerce and blackmail people. That's when you see Russia spokespersons contradicting Trump and oh so innocently making a fool out of him! I trust Russia to do that, and more.

Trump is obviously compromised.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think I speak for my nation better than someone who doesn't live here.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If Putin did order it, he is never going to fess up and he likely knows there is no way anyone could prove it anyway. That's cyber war. American better brush up and get ready - there is a lot of catching up to do. They have already been humiliated a number of times in the past few years. Labouring on this and blocking progress on far more important issues would be a big mistake.

but we cant just keep letting Russia hack us over and over and try to take over from the inside out...we cant. If it were elections, power systems, dating sites, twitter, facebook...we cant allow it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

America better brush up? What, by forming a joint task force with Russia on cyber security!

Yep, Trump's compromised!

link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Who cares....did Obama have his NSA with him in his meeting with Putin and the Russian PM? Nope.... I rest my case...

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think I speak for my nation better than someone who doesn't live here.

Doesn't sound like it. The evidence of your posts would suggest you know very little.
Regardless, you don't speak for your nation in any way.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yeah too bad that was the vice president lying to the president and not the IC community.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

but we cant just keep letting Russia hack us over and over and try to take over from the inside out...we cant. If it were elections, power systems, dating sites, twitter, facebook...we cant allow it.

Nothing you can do about it other than get better at cyber security.
If you kept getting robbed because you left your front door open, would you lock your door first or go out with shot gun in hand to find the robbers?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah too bad that was the vice president lying to the president and not the IC community.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Here's Mrs Jones. Grows prize winning roses, why don't you use that gun of yours and shoot her head off.
That's right dear then well have some tea.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join