It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Hear Right? Did Trump Exclude His Own Nat’l Security Advisor from His Meeting with Putin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Again, this narrative that Russia put Trump in office is a nothingburger with nothing but rumor at best to back it

That's not true. Trump has claimed that this "Russia thing" has been a cloud over his administration, and he fired "nut job" Comey to ease that fog. You know how we know that Trump called Comey a "nut job"? The Russians told us!

Now, the Trump campaign is under investigation in 2 congressional committees and by a Special Investigator/prosecutor. You've got a 1200 calorie triple cheese burger with bacon!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I must be watching stuff from a slightly different dimension to you, this is the only explanation for your OP.

You mean the OP might be living the Mandela Effect? That *is* a conspiracy ...

You know for what we'll have to watch from here on out?

We will have to keep an eye on the odometers of the 747s known as Air Force One.

Better yet, there should be GPS tracking devices installed on those 747s to see how frequently they head to Moscow... to the Kremlin, to be exact.

Here's another thing to consider. Each trip to Mar-a-Lago by Donald Trump costs an estimated $3,000,000. Considering that Moscow is much farther away than Palm Beach, Florida, there would be added expenses to go to Russia, to wit, operational time and fuel expense, added security for foreign travel, probably the need for two flight crews as opposed to one for Florida... and more.

I'm sure Rachel Maddow will be on top of that!

edit on 7 8 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Since both administrations are proven daily liars, we will never know what was said. Maybe someone succeeded in bugging the flower pots.

LOL. I was thinking those pretty little blue flowers were probably loaded to with tiny aphid looking mics and cameras!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For anyone interested in what and how Trump and Putin may or may not of talked about

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Contards wanted the politicans to wear bodycams so maybe it's time to start that.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yea you should definitely be watching all the internet new sources who don't even have investigative journalists on the payroll.. and have never ever fired some one for publishing a fake story..

You know the compilation sites who just copy paste MSM stories with their own slant....

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's hilarious how the people who swear the Russians are out to get us are now suddenly trusting Russia.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

You know for what we'll have to watch from here on out?

We should watch out for FSB agents receiving Top Secret Security clearance in the U.S. and having oversight in CIA, NSA, and FBI. Due to Putin's willingness to help Trump get to the bottom of "fake news" about Russian hacking.

With access to all things classified, Putin's help can also go far in silencing, either through blackmail or even more permanent means, those media people who say and write such mean things about Trump.

In exchange for all of Putin's help, Trump need merely lift all sanctions from Russia. Win-win. And America will be great again.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I was thinking those pretty little blue flowers were probably loaded to with tiny aphid looking mics and cameras!

Those lapel pins that the Russians wore looked rather large to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

LOL....The Russians definitely had the bigger flag pins!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Tillerson was there. If he wasn't you'd be bleeping about that, and if the Sec. Advisor was there, you'd be bleeping about the next in-line not being there.

Where is the supposed conspiracy? How many people are needed to attend for you to be happy?

Meetings can be 1 on 1, or two on two... The whole enchilada need not be there.

Talk about trying to turn a nothing into a something.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's hilarious how the people who swear the Russians are out to get us are now suddenly trusting Russia.

That's the danger of not having note takers in the meeting, as well as National Security Advisor.

Russian Foreign Minister says, Putin denied Russian meddling and Trump accepted it. So it's up to Trump to either say, "I did not agree with it." or else let it stand. If he let's it stand then that's as good as a confirmation.

In the video that the2ofusr1 posted, Putin states that there will be a "joint cybersecurity task force", sounds to me like FSB access to Homeland Security. It's up to Trump to either deny that or let it slide.

So will Donald Trump allow FSB access to Homeland Security assets, infrastructure, and lists of vulnerabilities?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: seeker1963

Nope. Only Tillerson and an interpreter were there.

I heard they both were, either or, it still proves the OP is misinformed or flagrantly not being truthful.

The OP authored a thread earlier today that was deleted and was of the same approach as this one.

Don't expect a logical discussion to come from this one.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Mnuchin was not there. Neither was Trump's National Security Advisor, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, there. The OP isn't misinformed nor flagrantly untruthful!

Also, between Rex Tillerson's summation of their meeting with Putin, and Russia's conflicting statement of their meeting, who do you believe? Personally, I think Tillerson is lying. I believe the Russian version. Too bad there was no 3rd person, like maybe the National Security Advisor to allay our misgivings.

Im sure he only included people who are "loyal" to him

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Mnuchin was not there. Neither was Trump's National Security Advisor, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, there. The OP isn't misinformed nor flagrantly untruthful!

Also, between Rex Tillerson's summation of their meeting with Putin, and Russia's conflicting statement of their meeting, who do you believe? Personally, I think Tillerson is lying. I believe the Russian version. Too bad there was no 3rd person, like maybe the National Security Advisor to allay our misgivings.

Ah, so Tillerson is in on it too. Riiight... whatever 'it' is.
I don't think you have quite realised that no one outside of the loony fringe left cares about your misgivings. When you come to that realisation, then it is going to be easier for you.
edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ah, so Tillerson is in on it too.

Either Tillerson lied, or the Russians/Putin lied. Given that Trump, in his public address in Poland just earlier, declaring doubt about Russia's culpability, I believe the Russians. So, yeah, that would mean that Tillerson is lying, complicit and possible covering up their collusion.

Who do you think is lying?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Ah, so Tillerson is in on it too.

Either Tillerson lied, or the Russians/Putin lied. Given that Trump, in his public address in Poland just earlier, declaring doubt about Russia's culpability, I believe the Russians. So, yeah, that would mean that Tillerson is lying, complicit and possible covering up their collusion.

Who do you think is lying?

No one.
The Russians left with the impression that the US was satisfied with the answers provided.
I am sure they were, which is wholly different to believing that Russia had nothing to do with hacking.

You got roped in by propaganda in left wing media and it's spiralled you into conspiracy theories and accusations of lying.
It's a problem you'll have to deal with yourself and I wish you luck in your recovery.
Meanwhile, I am sure both Putin and Trump will continue their discussions - in secret or within a closed group - as they should be.

edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yes you heard it right. It's wrong but you heard it right.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Aw, you're so sweet! Wishing it luck? Don't, they got stuck in the quicksand of fake news, let them painfully get out.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

There are two different contradictory narratives. No matter how you spin it, someone is not telling the truth. Tillerson claims that Trump pressed Putin hard about Russian meddling, that we know happened because Obama knew about it, but did nothing! But how could that be, when Trump just announced his own doubt, saying that "it could be a lot of countires"?

Tillerson is the one filling our minds with lies and propaganda to cover up for a compromised president, too cowardly to stand up to the man that "made him", and ready to cave to any and all of his demands.

edit on 8-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join