It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange x in the sky

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I have always wondered just how much doctoring goes on with old videos, often we see really clear video from back then other times sketchy and impossible to see what is really going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There are two other snippets of film that have entirely disappeared from the public record. One was a TV crew filming a commercial somewhere in South America when a gleaming silvery metallic obloid craft enters the background view, climbing in a steep ascent into and thru the clouds, wobbling slightly as it encountered turbulence...

that was the most compelling daylight footage I have ever seen. I saw it twice on TV when I was a kid.

Very compelling the shape, the metallic (glinting) appearance, climbing, accelerating, no wings or visible means of propulsion, wobbling as it passed thru the clouds. The TV crew had a better than average production film camera, the cameraman began tracking the object as soon as it appeared in the background, zoomed in a little as it climbed, the footage lasted o all of 7 to ten seconds or so.

I could tell what it was (not from here) and I know why they disappeared it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join