It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recordings Reveal FBI Armed a Man and Urged Him to Carry Out a Mass Shooting to “Defend Islam”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Wow is all I can say. And the people defending their actions in this thread WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

In my small town, I've been told by some attorneys that the DA keeps an informal list of jurors who they deem to be "cooperative", and they are selected more frequently than others. Whatever the story, today's jurors are usually just rubber stamps for the DA.

I thought the judge, the attorney for the DA, and the defending attorney were all part of the jury selection process. Once your name is picked from the voter role is selected, and your time "on call" is served, then you go to the bottom of the list.

Can you prove from public records jurors that have served a disproportionate amount. Seems a easy "conspiracy" to take on and expose.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Being from a small town? You see lots of high profile murder and white color crime? In fact, what are even talking about. Select jurors for speeding tickets, drugs, and theft?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Your small town has its own court? I come from a small town, so all legal matters where handled at the county court house, and by the county judges?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: dragonridr

I really think it would help if the Muslim community was more committed at rooting out hate groups among their ranks. More forthcoming in providing who are the threats in the first place. Then maybe law enforcement would not have to be so proactive?

Don't forget dishonest, lawbreaking to catch a lawbreaker, classifying information to hide illegal ops, and calling it "proactive". And don't forget the aiding and abetting of crimes the Muslim's they have picked in the past would not have even had any part in without their pushing and entrapment operations. Like the ATF and the FBI and other agencies do and been caught doing with FaF, even to the point of competition with each other while thumbing their noses at the legality of it all?

Yep, that is so cool.
Remember that showing results is how expansion plans are formulated and realized, not how they get there with those who have corrupted the system to their own continuing advantage.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I’m sure everybody knows that the FBI had a major hand in the 1993 WTC bombing.

We are truly in a deep state of darkness folks

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If you want to provide specific examples, that would further the debate?

I had to read through your opening sentence a few times. I thought you were describing the illegal actions taken by groups to cover up the illegal actions of hate groups.

Sorry. I really don't see much difference between the hate groups wearing white bed sheets vs hate groups with turbine head gear that practice sheria law.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Coming to America?

Title: Sharia courts have no place in UK family law. Listen to women who know
Pragna Patel
www.theguardian.com...

Enough said....

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Could you please link where they openly admit they support terrorism, please?

Did you comment without reading the OP? He quotes it. Well anyway here it is straight from the horse's mouth.

Fear = terror. They deliberately create fear. Definition of terrorist!

Same thing happened in Canada when the RCMP entrapped 2 heroin addicts to commit a terrorist plot. Luckily our courts saw through it.

(post by TownCryer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I thought terrorists goals were to create fear? Then add a culture of jihad onto to that.

www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of terrorism
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

en.oxforddictionaries.com...

The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

True or false? There are not armed and funded groups trying to spread a government based on theocracy by violence and jihad?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Of course! There's tons of violent jihadi groups without our support. So why do we create a problem on top of the existing one? We give Saudi Arabia billions and they invariably fund terrorists (9-11), we funded the Taliban to fight the Soviets, and we sent arms to Libyan terrorists to fight Gaddafi, and now the FBI is funding domestic terrorists.

Psychological warfare against the populace, suggested by Bernays.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader."

Plato

Today we are faced, I think, with the approach of what may be called the ultimate revolution, the final revolution, where man can act directly on the mind-body of his fellows. Well needless to say some kind of direct action on human mind-bodies has been going on since the beginning of time. But this has generally been of a violent nature. The Techniques of terrorism have been known from time immemorial and people have employed them with more or less ingenuity sometimes with the utmost cruelty, sometimes with a good deal of skill acquired by a process of trial and error finding out what the best ways of using torture, imprisonment, constraints of various kinds.

But, as, I think it was (sounds like Mettenicht) said many years ago, you can do everything with [garbled] except sit on them. If you are going to control any population for any length of time, you must have some measure of consent, it’s exceedingly difficult to see how pure terrorism can function indefinitely. It can function for a fairly long time, but I think sooner or later you have to bring in an element of persuasion an element of getting people to consent to what is happening to them.

It seems to me that the nature of the ultimate revolution with which we are now faced is precisely this: That we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. This is the, it seems to me, the ultimate in malevolent revolutions shall we say, and this is a problem which has interested me many years and about which I wrote thirty years ago, a fable, Brave New World, which is an account of society making use of all the devices available and some of the devices which I imagined to be possible making use of them in order to, first of all, to standardize the population, to iron out inconvenient human differences, to create, to say, mass produced models of human beings arranged in some sort of scientific caste system. Since then, I have continued to be extremely interested in this problem and I have noticed with increasing dismay a number of the predictions which were purely fantastic when I made them thirty years ago have come true or seem in process of coming true.

Aldous Huxley 1962 U.C. Berkeley Speech on “The Ultimate Revolution”

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yes
The fbi and secret service are behind the false flag shootings

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

Wow is all I can say. And the people defending their actions in this thread WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW.

The shootings where orchestrated false flag events
Baker city dispatch has lots of proof along with sheriff's from walla Walla Washington
Carol kitch federal investigator to the ruby ridge shootings needs called on the carpet
It is the secret service loyal to Obama administration
Free masons..Emmet Evans...
Air force one..again loyal to Obama administration...
Democrats agenda to bring in gun control
Ron Wyden...
The extortion is clear concise and straight forward but..
Our government?
Hasn't arrested the people orchestrating them..
Oh amd of course CIA loyal to Obama administration
The shootings where mk ultra orchestrated false flag events

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Christopher Cornell ??
Really ?????
Convenient how web searches for Chris Cornell will go to this guy instead of the singer.
Ahhhhh.............FBI.
What WON'T they do?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Good times, as they say.

PROOF FBI SUPERVISED 1993 WORLD TRADE CENTER BOMBING

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is beyond the pale. There's no need to manufacture terrorism, plenty enough to go around.

This should be a good reason to be a skeptic.

In MSM Speak that would make you a "Conspiracy Theorist".

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Title is cool ! It's a little bit like the Spanish govt. urged ETA terrorists to strike multiple times in order to save the country.

... wait a minute, maybe it wasn't the FBI. It was a EU govt urging terrorism to save the Muslim Brotherhood ...
edit on 6-11-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Naw, it was the Russkies. Everything that is bad in this country is the fault of the Russkies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join