It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recordings Reveal FBI Armed a Man and Urged Him to Carry Out a Mass Shooting to “Defend Islam”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think you missed the point there (again).

Terrorism is manufactured.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

I think the jump from the FBI having spies, infiltrating and monitoring groups that facilitate a culture of jihad, saling fake weapons to secure an arrest is a far call claiming its proof of false flag operations.

One, there is a real culture of violent jihad that has nothing to do with the FBI. Has everything to do with infidels and exstablishing state religions. A war on infidels sanctioned by religious reward long before the FBI existed. Funny nobody mentions the very real conspiracy of very real theocracies funding very real jihadists.

Two, some of the most murders terrorists were lone wolf operations and / or funded by foreign interests.

Yes, undercover operations that require specific roles to infiltrate specific and biased/racial groups are challenging and easy for people to create spectacular false narratives to create popular threads on a conspiracy site. Just saying......

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

2nd

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Another epic thread Sir Eisegesis.
This should be conspiracy theorist required studying material.

So the Canadian govt is giving $10 million to Omar Khadr eh? Just for his inconvenience?
Nothing else to see here. Move-along.
Please return to your regularly scheduled fear-fest.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have no great love for the politicians....

But there are individuals in law enforcement that seek to stop murder and want a civil society based on laws....

I do feel for those individuals that are in a no win situation concerning conspiracists. If the FBI took a total hands off approach concerning a Muslim community not big on tipping off law enforcement, only engaging in after the event investigations, then the conspiracists manta would be the terrorists acts were allowed to facilitate the war on terror...... Otherwise the government would be more proactive at stopping terrorists.

Be careful what you wish for concerning a cult of jihad.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
This is every conspiracy theorist's dream come true, the FBI is openly admitting that they fund terrorism because it benefits them, yet ATS's top # is all partisan drivel, serving to distract from this being waved in our faces.

MKUltra is real, false flags are real, government tyranny is real, psychological warfare is the biggest conspiracy. Some years ago Fox exposed the FBI for the same sh# and nobody paid attention. It's being waved in our faces now and still barely anyone pays attention.

Openly being said! On top of all the occult sh# that is openly being thrust in our faces. The man's coming out from behind the curtain because nobody cares to recognise him.

Bump

Hard to understand that people aren't being charged and held without bail at the top level of every department involved.
Hard to understand that this isn't headline news on every local news outlet on the planet.

I'm not saying the threat of Muslim attacks isn't real, it is.
But here we have the government itself effectively carrying out attacks on it's own citizens in order to gain popular support for some law changes.

So 9/11 false flag maybe not so far fetched after all.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Your forgetting one fact they don't allow the act to occur. They give them fake bombs and stop people in the planning stage. In order to have a false flag they would have to allow it to occur. Which is much more effective then stopping them isnt it. Having known two FBI agents I can tell you they see it as their mission to protect the US at all costs.

The dedication of FBI agents is astounding with the training and commitment they have to put in to their job.

Now they are expected to get results this is where the problem is they may push an individual further than someone else would. And I can see how that would be considered entrapment. However your not going to force someone to do something they are against doing. An FBI agent could offer me money etc and I'm not going to kill innocent people.

So if they get someone to be willing to do this they were a threat but it is a fine line.I guess the best way to handle it is let a judge review the evidence and draw his conclusion because I'm sure every case will be different.

Now as for the government wanting to create fear that would be easy just stop searching out for terrorists. Them doing this has the opisit effect it gives a false sense of security so people can question their motivation's on the web.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I really think it would help if the Muslim community was more committed at rooting out hate groups among their ranks. More forthcoming in providing who are the threats in the first place. Then maybe law enforcement would not have to be so proactive?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
This is every conspiracy theorist's dream come true, the FBI is openly admitting that they fund terrorism because it benefits them, yet ATS's top # is all partisan drivel, serving to distract from this being waved in our faces.

MKUltra is real, false flags are real, government tyranny is real, psychological warfare is the biggest conspiracy. Some years ago Fox exposed the FBI for the same sh# and nobody paid attention. It's being waved in our faces now and still barely anyone pays attention.

Openly being said! On top of all the occult sh# that is openly being thrust in our faces. The man's coming out from behind the curtain because nobody cares to recognise him.

Could you please link where they openly admit they support terrorism, please?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Im sure its the only thing anyone has said, I don't know...I got so damn angry after reading just three lines that I am already commenting. To shoot up a Masonic lodge?! Haha, yea right! Do they think we are that stupid? I guess if there is some drama unfolding behind the scenes that they are reacting to by taking out some of their own. However more likely I am sure everulyone else has already said, THIS is the fake story. Not that its the FBI behind it. Im sure they know that most people figured that out some time ago but since the masons are the 2nd most suspect and blamed group for world issues only behind the illuminati (not the Bavaria brotherhood but the accepted term for all secret societies and elite families who control word events as a giant whole), I bet they are pretending this is the case cuz to the simpleton majority, "oh well I guess we were wrong about masons being involved, they wouldn't attack them like the non elite public if they were in it together!" then they weed out a few bad eggs in the FBI and everything is back to "normal" or something like that. Something just seems fishy here...
edit on 7/8/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

So you disagree with the way this guy got caught? Even though he was going to commit the crime, you think he shouldn't be under arrest? It is like a speed trap for a state trooper. The man was obviously okay with committing the crime. I am okay with him being convicted.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Terrorism is manufactured.

Doesn't it have to actually happen to really be manufactured. The FBI has just proved there are people out there that will do very bad things for money, hate, whatever it is. I am glad they are able to get these people before they actually kill someone. But, that's just me I guess.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is for implementation of surveillance state?

Also, the leader of ISIS is a Jewish man named Simon Elliot.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Interesting.

I am not a fan of your sources but I believe this has been common practice. This world is despicable.

This world is beautiful, the real one. Theirs is despicable and not worthy of the human being in this day and age. Therefore, reject their world. Let them hang themselves out to dry with all their bull#.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
This is for implementation of surveillance state?

Also, the leader of ISIS is a Jewish man named Simon Elliot.

Really, maybe it Soros. I just provide as much logic and evidence you applied, so it must be true.......

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

In my small town, I've been told by some attorneys that the DA keeps an informal list of jurors who they deem to be "cooperative", and they are selected more frequently than others. Whatever the story, today's jurors are usually just rubber stamps for the DA.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

It is if you put the keys in the car and spend two weeks convincing Joe Schmo on the street that's walks by that he should take it

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

No, just no. I hate Muslim extremism and there are terrorists out there. #, i was an interrogator at gtmo. But I did not sacrifice everything I did so that the fbi could ignore the cotus .

Jaden

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
MK Ultra still alive and well?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

In my small town, I've been told by some attorneys that the DA keeps an informal list of jurors who they deem to be "cooperative", and they are selected more frequently than others. Whatever the story, today's jurors are usually just rubber stamps for the DA.

THAT is messed up, but believable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join