It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recordings Reveal FBI Armed a Man and Urged Him to Carry Out a Mass Shooting to “Defend Islam”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Add this the murder of La Voy Finicum and I'd say we have a deep problem.
This is the FBI - one of our more "tame" agencies.
What the CIA and others we don't even know about do would doubtless make all of us sickened to the core.
This is why I view Trump as America's last chance.
Drain the swamp.
If we don't it will only get worse.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I've always held the belief that every major terrorists attack was a false flag to some degree and this only validates it for me.

Great job as always OP.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I can’t make it any clearer. The FBI does these things and admits that they are necessary to keep us in fear and from realizing that we aren’t always a blink away from impending terrorism.

Everyone has to justify their salary.

If you hire someone to do a job, but there's no work to be done, that person either has to manufacture work, or be fired.

This isn't just an FBI problem, the Cops get "quotas" that they have to fill each month, to make so many arrests, to keep their jobs.

The problem is that it is impossible to find the "real crooks" in society, because nobody can tell if and when a random person will do something that could be deemed "breaking the law". So, all arrests, for crimes not yet committed, must be manufactured.

People complain, otherwise, that the police always arrive after the crime, and just "mop up". Where's the "prevention" ?

How else can you "prevent" a crime, other than manufacturing the circumstances, controlling events, and enticing individuals to participate, in order to "catch" those who "could be tempted."

All undercover work, operates with this paradigm.

Make up the crime to ensnare the would be criminals.

As if the jails aren't full enough already, we need more people to lock up. Because despite the fact that the jails might be full, the enforcers still have to justify their employment.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If you report someone who you think is suspected of terrorism ideology you are deemed a racist...might as well report a white man working for the FBI in that case to avoid this problem.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Great thread! S+F

The Intelligence community in the US have been interfering in other countries affairs for so long, it is not surprising (in fact it should be expected) that the domestic intelligence and law enforcement effort would also be manipulating their own people.

You were warned over 50 years ago - fast forward 50 years plus and the practice of the FBI to foster fear in order to get more budget and influence is just another form of what Eisenhower spoke about:

edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Very interesting post, good going.

I have been around long enough to know that no government agency or news outlet tells the truth. As those institutes are created ONLY with the best intentions for its backers and investors.

The government institutes like the FBI are only there to help defend and drive a business deal. So as you point out within this post, they will use the current evironment to create an elaborate rouse. So I would not be suprised, to arm a young man tell him he will be defended and then kill him for no witnesses to tell of their horrible deeds. Good system, works well.

The idea is to obtain all resources possible under the disguise of war torn countries. HOWEVER, this does not mean there is no terrorists, there are terrorist organisations but this only helps the FBI and the like carry out their own psy ops easier.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yeah but sadly it's not even the FBI. State and local law enforcement are not blameless either. Does it make all law enforcement and federal agencies evil? No. It all comes down to money and what they have to lose.

Money is just an aspect of this problem, corruption is rampant throughout the entire system. At the top it's not about budgets, it's about managing the masses through fear. Until we collectively wake up to the fact that this is spiritual warfare, this abuse will continue, and expecting Trump to "drain the swamp" for us is naive and ultimately fruitless.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The government has to many hammers(agents) and not enough nails(terrorists). So to justify their existence by creating nails.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Reads like a treatment for the latest season of Homeland!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Remember the Boston bombing.......

Those kids seemed utterly confused with what was going on.

Problem, reaction, solution. - create the problem and the reaction to implement the preexisting solution. I'd wager every major incident in America was manufactured.

The world is ruled by mobs and thugs. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

Well this thing down in Texas, 5 cops killed.......if that didn't look like something trying to kick off a violent civil explosion don't know what does.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Agreed. Yes, I saw the Netflix piece, and it was eye-opening. The state of our criminal justice system is pathetic, and I blame part of that on juries with no apparent moral compass.

I know I watch too much ID channel and too much Perry Mason, but ...

I'm often surprised by jury verdicts. If you pay attention, ignore the TV hype and drama, and read between the lines, you can see that many prosecutor's cases are built solely on circumstantial evidence and story telling. No physical evidence, eyewitness testimony is either very shaky or non-existent. The cases certainly aren't proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Imagine this: suppose prosecutors could plant a few jurors. How hard would it be? You would really only need one, but two or three wouldn't hurt. You go through the trial, then the deliberations begin. If the fake jurors are good, they could probably sway a few others, maybe the whole group. Worst case scenario, you wind up with a hung jury and the prosecutor gets to try again. The defendant stays stuck in jail as lawyer fees mount. The DA can offer plea deals of reduced sentences or charges to an increasingly fearful and despondent defendant. Guilty or not, convicted or acquitted, the defendant's life is ruined.

Maybe the tinfoil in my hat is wearing thin, but to me it's the most likely explanation for some of the jury verdicts I've seen.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So you're blaming the FBI for weak minded Islamists?

I suppose just because the CIA brings in tonnes of coc aine from South America it's their fault for so many druggies?

We set the laws, just because there's guns and easy ways to break the law, doesn't mean everyone does or should. Maybe there's something wrong with the ideology of Islam then?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

FBI sets bait for sicko pedos, (To catch a predator anyone?) I suppose it's the FBIs fault for all of them too!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Amazing find thank you!

It doesn't surprise me though, have felt the same about attacks in the UK. And we all know 911 was preventable as they clearly had prioir knowledge (building 7). I believe any genuine attack can be prevented sijce they csn spy indiscriminately on any innocent person these days, can find anything out about anyone. Its what they choose to do with the info, act or dont act. And yes some are manufactured. (Boston boming.?!)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fear makes a person easy to control. Of course the people in power will manufacture it.

Same as it ever was.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"The article claims that the group was entirely controlled by the FBI and were plotting to shoot up the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center during a planned event."

So essentially, the Free Mason controlled FBI were grooming a man to attack them, to further victimize themselves and fuel the police state. Higelian Dialectic at its finest...
edit on 8-7-2017 by HorizonFall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Again?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

if they did tht for gaing ectra funds is that not a form of fraud? head of justice department and obama should face criminal charges for this

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I will wait to actually hear the alleged recordings before rushing to judgement.

I will not take the suspect's attorney's word for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is beyond the pale. There's no need to manufacture terrorism, plenty enough to go around.

This should be a good reason to be a skeptic.

As a a real skeptic, I want to hear the alleged recordings in their context before flying off the handle.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join