It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look! There's A Petition To Remove CNN's Airport Monopoly

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
UPDATE:
I'm not allowed to post the link to 'Remove CNN's airport monopoly and tax-payer funded broadcast' petition...

But it now has 3,658 supporters...and has now has raised it's goal from 2,500 to 5000.

If I were a democrat, I would sign this again ( and again, and again, and again...).

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So... everyone just going to keep ignoring the fact the OP is full of inaccurate statements.

The CNN airport's ratings and viewers are NOT used to calculate CNN's viewings and ratings.

This thread should be moved to Skunk and Vasa and the OP be given a warning for trolling.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
So... everyone just going to keep ignoring the fact the OP is full of inaccurate statements.

The CNN airport's ratings and viewers are NOT used to calculate CNN's viewings and ratings.

This thread should be moved to Skunk and Vasa and the OP be given a warning for trolling.

For some folks, such as myself, the 'ratings' and 'viewership' slop is irrelevant insofar that the issue for me vis-a-vis CNN is the fact that TV's in airports televise constant exposure, dissemination and support of particular ideologies. Now CNN have been caught lying and pushing innuendo as fact in their quest to social engineer a society who is submissive to all things U.N.

As for this thread - the mods have addressed the T&C violation in the OP so in regards to the false comments you are referring to, it appears there is room for movement - they are a business so either the airport TVs count towards ratings OR my premise is correct. Truth is - it's both about ratings as well as disseminating propaganda - 2 separate things.

If the airport TV's do not count for their ratings/viewership count/funding then they are used to fulfill their agenda - lots of airports, lots of people with a few hours to kill = lots of opportunity to get the message out.

Cut the chord - they're fake news.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

It's funny you keep saying this, yet can provide nothing to show your claim.

I provided a link with Nielsen data directly in it and a document directly from CNN Aiport Network.

Ratings calculations have changed in case you didn't know. Nielsen is now counting bar TV's too...and digital devices and others...

They are not solely doing journals for viewership...they use digital boxes to capture much of their data.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That "custom" Nielsen data report for CNN Airport Network.

Both of these contradict your statement that it affects the actual Nielsen ratings and viewings report for CNN which you implied.

Peddle your BS someone else Troll and take these braindead sheep with you. Trump's magic trick worked like a charm, you deny everything you dislike as fake news and believe anything that falls in your lap if its supports your agenda.

Ignorance is bliss eh?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join