It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickening: SJWs support the torture of Otto Warmbier by the North Koreans.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I can see getting kicked out of the country.

Decades of hard labor, even death should be reserved for making memes against CNN.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Wow, you've changed your hair!!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Absolutely it was overboard...even the hard labor part.

Customs and laws. I remember a few years back I was going to go on vacation, and I thought, still do, that the British Virgin Islands would be a spectacular place to go.

In the process of buying my tickets and other necessities I picked up a little brochure that discussed polite and proper behaviour for visitors. I was amazed at some of the customs and "rules" that even a vacation hotspot like those islands have...

Certain length shorts are frowned upon. Bikini tops of any sort are a no-no, and may get you kicked out of some places away from the beaches.

Nothing that's going to get you 15 years hard labor--though ordering a long island ice tea might come close--but there are certain rules that visitors are expected to honor. Every country has 'em. Some more than others, and some harsher than others.

Every place is different. It's safest to know them before hand, and if you're not certain, ask. Don't assume. Assuming can end up being worse than made an ass.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i support no one but the guy was an idiot going to a crazy country.
i was once taking pictures in newark nj. a group of locals seemed to get annoyed with me, the girl i was with, who is from the area, said, 'we gotta leave now...'

broad daylight. i used to be a bouncer no less. but she said 'we gotta go'

so i left.

you do not go to a bad part of town unless you know the rules.

i hate commies (communism, internationlizm at its best, well funded by rotthschilds) as much as i hate the idiots in charge here, in france, in cuba, etc. its all the same scam, but over there you have less money and choices.

i would never go to a third world country (been there done it) let alone a dicatatorship.

yeah, this idiot got what he deserved. the media promoting him is because the internationalizts love their cold wars.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Nothing that's going to get you 15 years hard labor--though ordering a long island ice tea might come close--but there are certain rules that visitors are expected to honor. Every country has 'em. Some more than others, and some harsher than others.

North Korea's labor camps are quite well known. What we can't be sure of, is that a 15 year sentence for absconding with a propaganda poster is the norm. But, something gets North Koreans put away in those labor camps for great lengths of time. And, all you need to get thrown in there for some, is a family relationship to the perp.

This is why you don't travel to North Korea ... unless you're Dennis Rodman.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

In a foreign land, you play by their rules.

But deserved? No. Not deserved. No one deserves that.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

What no one seems to be picking up on is the extent to which this anti-white rhetoric on the campuses seems to be ramping up. Makes me wonder where this is going. But it also surprises me its so much ignored.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes really and I know it's bad
Not our job to liberate the world
Its bad lots of places

You gonna go fight? Your kid?

I Served been deployed many many times in war zones....If I had to I totally would, yes.....however this war would not be the same by any means, as what we have done before....and would not be approached the same, if anything were to happen at all China would need to play a very heavy role in this.....

We cant just go bomb NK, they would wipe out SK in a matter of hours, Kimmie gives 0-fks, and if he thinks hes going down he will drop everything hes got as fast as he can.......

You cant do an invasion force like we did in Iraq.......
edit on 7/7/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: pteridine

The professor got exactly what she deserved. Now she can spend her time 'posting' on farcebook.

Professors live in some weird bubble world where they get paid no matter how good or bad they are and live a cult like status as 100s of students look to them every year as sages of wisdom. The reality is most professor go into education and never leave because the real world is too harsh and difficult for them. I don't include k though 12 grade teachers in this.

With Otto I feel sorry for the guy, but it is the same sorry feeling I have as for someone who steps out into a street without looking and gets killed by a car. Terrible thing to happen, but they kind of did it to themselves.

Otto pulled a dumb prank and didn't realize that Lil' Kim was looking for any excuse to take US citizens as hostages. In the US Otto would not have had consequences more serious than having to pay for the poster, if that. Harsh treatment of US citizens helps Kim maintain the concept that he is fighting against the evil US and that everyone must sacrifice for the good of NK. Sacrifice gives the citizens a reason to account for their starvation and keeps them looking outward, away from internal problems. Otto was caught in a political tussle and was a pawn sacrifice in international chess.

Whomever ran the tour either didn't make the rules clear or Otto wasn't listening. I understand that the tour company will no longer take Americans to NK.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
How have you been gone from one bonkers woman who said something stupid to 'disgusting sjws support North korea'?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

MMMM....
(More Mossad Meddling Methinx)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

ACtually you do a decapitation strike. A country liek NK would be in total dissaray i f their leadership was killed instantly.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ACtually you do a decapitation strike. A country liek NK would be in total dissaray i f their leadership was killed instantly.

Which would cause even more of an uproar with the international community, Russia, and China....unless they were on board......

But even then , there is always someone waiting in the wings, im not sure they wouldnt go ahead and launch in retaliation if we did

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: yuppa

Which would cause even more of an uproar with the international community, Russia, and China....unless they were on board......

But even then , there is always someone waiting in the wings, im not sure they wouldnt go ahead and launch in retaliation if we did

Well they are still at war. and as such it coudnt be called a assassination. Also Stopping at that one strike would make i thard for the russians,and chinese to argue it really. And it would have to be non nuclear. best time is during one of those huge parades while he is on a podium.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If I ran into stuff like that, I would definitely think it was a bit extreme.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join