It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The 2012 topic above made me think about a 'detail'.

Allow me to talk about the Mayan prophecy of Bolon Yokte in this thread dedicated to the Bible prophecies.

On the Monument 6 of the Tortuguero site we find this prophecy (even if some people believe it is not a prophecy despite the future tense):

The Thirteenth ‘Bak’tun” will be finished
(on) Four Ajaw, the Third of Uniiw (K’ank’in).
? will occur.
(It will be) the descent(??) of the Nine Support? God(s) to the ?.

Many interrogation marks, but something is clear: beyond the 13th Baktun (which happens to be on 4 Ajaw 3 Kankin), something will happen: it will be the descent of Bolon Yokte to the earth (?).

Of course, we speak about a Mayan tradition, far from Palestine. But, in the same time we got two certainties:

1) the Mayan pyramidal constructions appeared like other pyramids appeared in some other remote places without any physical connections. These links make us think of the very same gods under different appearances, especially when we learn that, in the Long Count, a Baktun is...144,000 days! Like the 144,000 elect.

2) No divine major event has been reported since December 21 2012, date of the end of the 13 Baktuns, corresponding to 4 Ajaw 3 Kankin. However, something of great importance should occur beyond 13 baktuns about 5,125 years long, making the original starting date around the time of Sumer which happened to be in the Middle East, origin place of the Hebrews.

But two remarks:

1) from December 21 2012 to July 21 2013 (day before the birth of Prince George) there are exactly...7 months!

2) from December 21 2012 to August 21 2017 (end date of the Christian era before the Coming of Christ on the 5th of September) there are exactly...56 months!

56 = 8 x 7 months.

But beyond August 21 2017 starts the 9th series of 7 months. Could we talk about the 9 'Supports' as 9 'Mayan sevens' when Christ descends from heaven to earth?

So, '? will occur' would correspond to the birth of Prince George beyond the 13th baktuns, time from which is calculated...the 9th period of that time (7 months) when it will be the descent of (the 'Nine Support') God to the earth...

...with the name of that God being Bolon Yokte BECAUSE of these nine times the original time reference (7 months). It happens that Bolon Yokte is displayed on the Vase of Seven Gods!

As you certainly know the expression Bolon Yokte is a mystery for the Mayanists, as well are their gods. Why not this interpretation of the godly time references mixed with the coming of an Avatar, provided that the Mayan loved time divisions so much.

But be careful. The Mayans didn't have our months but series of 20 days. What matters here is the duration in days that I show you in months. So, 8 times this number of days beyond which comes Bolon Yokte is what matters.

An alternate translation says:

It will be completed the 13th b'ak'tun.
It is 4 Ajaw 3 K'ank'in
and it will happen a 'seeing'[?].
It is the display of B'olon-Yokte'
in a great "investiture".

In this translation the display of Bolon Yokte is associated to a great investiture, what the coming of Christ in Prince George's body would indeed be, and a 'seeing', what a big UFO sighting would be too!

edit on 5-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I would like to make you note that, if my assumption is good - Coming of Christ on September the 5th - the period of the White Horseman (Christ's return), lasting 84 days, will end on November 28th 2017. This means that the Red Horseman period of 168 days (double of 84 days), the War in Heaven, will start EXACTLY ON November 29th 2017, at the 70th anniversary of the Israel UN Resolution 181!

Extraordinary, isn't it?

So, wait for even better.

The Red Horseman period of 168 days ends EXACTLY ON MAY 15 2018, at the 70th anniversary of the State of Israel (Declaration of Independance from the British Mandate)!

From that moment on, guess what?

From May 16 2018 starts the Black Horseman period of 336 days for the Rapture of the 144,000 former Hebrews! Those, among the 12 Tribes of Israel, having lived in Jesus' time and deserving, after the 7 churches fractal periods, to be taken to the New Jerusalem.

Difficult not to see the hand of God on time in these dates...and in this fractal calendar of the endtimes!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here is THE ENDTIMES CALENDAR. I hope it will help you to better understand all these explanations in this thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here is a picture to better understand who is THE PRINCE OF GREECE from Daniel 8, Daniel 10 and Daniel 11.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Now enjoy THE FOUR BEASTS seen by Daniel in Daniel 7.
edit on 6-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Look at DANIEL 8 as you never read it. See how powerfully accurate is this viewpoint, logically coming after THE FOUR BEASTS of Daniel 7.
edit on 7-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Now DANIEL 9 is available. Enjoy!
edit on 7-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
After Daniel 7, 8 and 9, here comes WORLD WAR III in Daniel 11 and 12 (Daniel 10 is Daniel's encounter with Christ) in 11 steps!

Enjoy.

edit on 8-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here is the prophecy of Nostradamus of a SOULS SWITCH...coming very soon!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Feel free to ask any question. If I can answer I'll do.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Are you having any ufo sightings in these days?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paul1214
a reply to: John4564

Are you having any ufo sightings in these days?

No UFO sighting but psychic contacts.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I should add that we have had our own experiences of UFO sightings and abductions in the past 50 years.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
To have a better understanding of what John saw in the Book of Revelation here is THE FIRST BEAST, aka the British Monarchy, which is an identifying symbol, not an evil creature. It becomes evil ONLY when Satan becomes the 8th king in Prince Harry's body once hurled down from heaven!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Let me introduce THE SECOND BEAST. As you see when clicking to the link of this image, everything is perfectly explained. 1694, year of the establishment of the Bank of England working on behalf the British Crown, is 20 years before George I, first king of the House of Hanover / Windsor.
edit on 10-8-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
With the hot news about North Korea and USA, and about the danger of possible nuclear exchanges, let me first remind you my recent MUST-READ post addressing the topic of the BURNING SULFUR, aka the nuclear explosions in the coming wars (no nuclear war before 2021).

originally posted by: John4564
WHAT ABOUT A NUCLEAR WAR?

As far as I know, it won't happen until the end of the ministry of the Two Witnesses, i.e. in 2021, thanks to the intervention of the benevolent ETs on behalf of the Anointed One, the Ruler (new Prince William to come).

What the antichrist (new prince Harry when inhabited by Satan in 2021) will do is another deal. It seems that USA will get him to power (ursurpation of the British throne and killing of the Two Witnesses) to better use their nuclear arsenal against their enemies, what the covenant of the 1st Ruler (new Prince William) with 'many' (Daniel 9:27) could prevent to come, because under the authority of the new William, no nuclear weapon will be authorized to any of the world nations, unless they want to be wiped out by the benevolent ETs (remember the Two Witnesses' and the Pale Horseman's powers (= same people, William & Kate)).

To make a long story short, no nuclear war before 2021. At that moment, the 144,000 Elect will be gone as specified by the second church reward (NO SECOND DEATH). Those of the first church are already dead before the wheat or barley periods (respectively 11 and 22 months = 33 months).

Well, the point is that there will be nuclear exchanges for a short while during the reign of the antichrist for God's wrath of the 5th seal (reign of the antichrist) consists in letting the antichrist does what he wants for the people of the world to better see what it is when God doesn't intervene.

And it is also true that the humans will try to use their nuclear weapons in the War of Armageddon, a war between the benevolent ETs and the humans left behind.

The thing is that without a human authority (the Two Witnesses) to whom the nations are accountable, the world leaders could have the feeling to do whatever they want. That's why the Two Witnesses have to disappear (be killed) in their minds. Only the antichrist will be able to do that. Imagine the number of people angry at them when knowing that they won't want to make vitrified parking lots instead of enemies' cities.

Of course, the benevolent ETs will monitor all the nuclear warheads reaching the highest atmosphere to neutralize them in case of problem for them.

But, above all, see this part of another key post of mine:

originally posted by: John4564
.../...
The Great Multitude will be taken after the Tribulations, during the 6th seal period (asteroid impact + Day of the Lord 7 years long). It happens that WWIII, spanning from the pale horseman period of 22 months to the reign of the antichrist 42 months long (WWIII will then last 64 months (+5 years), about the time of the two first World Wars), will be a period with the use of nuclear weapons!

It happens that since the end of WWII, when nuclear weapons were first used, the UFO phenomenon has dramatically increased in our skies. There is a correlation between the UFO sightings and the atomic tests. Some people even speak about a correlation between UFO crashes and nuclear tests. It seems that nuclear explosions make the ET ships materialize, i.e. appear before our eyes, when they usually stay dematerialzed and invisble, i.e. in the spiritual realm. Once materialized, these ships are easier targets to shoot.

Hence the nuclear arms race between USA and Russia since WWII, having now far more nuclear warheads (about 1,000 to 4,000 times) than necessary to mutually destroy each other. So, nuclear weapons arsenals have been prepared against the aliens...which explains why the latter often neutralized some of these weapons, unable, however, to neutralize them all (too much risks to do so), to warn humanity against this danger for us both.

But there is another side effect far more sinister for humanity, for the dead live in the same spiritual realm than most of the aliens in a dematerialized state (very definition of the spiritual realm).

When the atomic bombs are used, the souls of those hit by these explosions just fully and completely disappear forever. THIS IS THE SECOND DEATH in the Book of Revelation. After the death of the body, may come the death of the soul...under the nuclear explosions of the modern age.

People could answer that stars are continuous nuclear furnaces. And that our small atomic explosions couldn't have bothered them, given the size of the stars.

Except that the difference between stars and nuclear weapons is huge. While the firsts are simply made of FUSION processes of the most light atoms (hydrogen, helium) with one or two protons, the seconds are made of FISSION processes of the most heavy atoms (Uranium, Plutonium), both in the A-bomb and the H-bombs (with two phases of fission triggers), with hundreds times more particles in the nucleus.

This nucleus difference explains why the ETs, hundreds of light years from earth, came to see us, for these atomic bombs, UNLIKE THE STARS WITH LIGHT NUCLEUS, act as vaccum cleaner in the space-time fabric where the time flows define the state of a being or a thing, material or spiritual.

In other words, the material world empties time chronons, through the nucleus made of 3 quarks per proton and neutrons (hundreds times the number of the stars' nucleus) and their specific vibrational behaviors, from the spiritual world, making these chronons materialized and / or destroyed in their original state. That's why new particles appear in our world with nuclear explosions, and that such events are felt like earthquakes, with casualties, in the spiritual realm where the universe is far smaller thanks to the intrication process. Hence the SECOND DEATH!
.../...

So, I invite you to read an article answering the question:

Are We A Security Threat to Extraterrestrial Civilizations?

To sum up, this threat of nuclear exchanges between North Korea and USA (or even other countries) will remain a threat (rumors of wars), not a real fact, for it comes precisely when the Two Witnesses have to come in early September 2017, provided that one of the Two Witnesses in Rev 11 (also Death (William), followed by Hades (Kate) of the pale horseman in Rev 6) will also be the Anointed One, the Ruler in Dan 9, making a covenant with many...about the nuclear weapons, covenant that Satan / Harry, allied with the USA, will disrespect when he will rise on earth, once hurled down to earth in Rev 12.

Given the biblical supremacy of the accuracy and truthfulness of the prophecies of the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel, as showed in this thread, over any other prophecy, should it be private or not, you don't need to worry about the nuclear weapons for the time being.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Maybe people should picture what would be a very well noticed UK UFO event bringing back the four Windsors...firstly lost for few days in an abduction prior to this event.

That will attract attention from all over the world and put any potential bilateral aggression on stand by.

Do you remember the UFO Secret Meetings at the United Nations in 2008 predicting a major ET CONTACT in 2017?

At least, some people in high places should remember.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Since we have talked about the aliens and the humanity's fate, here is a picture called ANGELS & HUMANS showing the calendar of their interventions and the consequences for the humans according to the Book of Revelation. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hi, I have read your posts. They actually match with Veerabrahmendra Swamy's predictions here in South India. I mean the years match though the prophecies are also coded. I would like to ask you some questions
1. You said that we need to pray to God for salvation. Wouldn't praying for oneself be selfishness? How can one not pray for his children and parents? In fact, how can you think of leaving your fellow human beings in distress?

2. You might have read about Kalki , the 10th avatar of Lord Vishnu. So, is Prince George going to be Kalki?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovemyworld
Hi, I have read your posts. They actually match with Veerabrahmendra Swamy's predictions here in South India. I mean the years match though the prophecies are also coded. I would like to ask you some questions
1. You said that we need to pray to God for salvation. Wouldn't praying for oneself be selfishness? How can one not pray for his children and parents? In fact, how can you think of leaving your fellow human beings in distress?

2. You might have read about Kalki , the 10th avatar of Lord Vishnu. So, is Prince George going to be Kalki?

Hello lovemyworld!

Welcome in this thread. I do thank you to contribute so well and for your interest for this topic.

The Veerabrahmendra Swamy's predictions seem indeed to match those of the Book of Revelation. That's very suprising.

1) your question is of utmost importance. The Lord's prayer actually says 'US' instead of 'ME':

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts (or sins),
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. (or devil).
For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

When we say WE, US, OUR, we include those we love, and even those we don't. It's up to us to psychically emit names and/or faces for you don't know everyone.

It is therefore not selffish.

But as a personal prayer, we make a personal connection to God (YOUR) so He can hear what we wish for the others, and implicitely oneself. God will then decide and choose whoever He wants to save among those you think about. It's YOUR prayer, but HIS decision. This way you respect his Might over everything and everyone, with humility. You then say to God: I belong to humanity for which I pray.

2) Provided that Kalki, the 10th Avatar of Lord Vishnu, is described the same way the Lamb is, coming in the current epoch with a white horse, the destroyer of the filth with a blazing sword, we can state that Prince George will be Kalki:

In Hinduism, Kalki (Devanagari: कल्कि; lit. destroyer of filth), also spelled Kalkin, is the tenth avatar of the god Vishnu in the current Mahayuga, foretold to appear at the end of Kali Yuga, the current epoch. The Purana scriptures foretell that Kalki will be atop a white horse with a drawn blazing sword. He is the harbinger of the end time in Hindu eschatology, after which he will usher in Satya Yuga.

Now the Book of Revelation:

Rev 1:16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Rev 6:1-2 watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Rev 19:11-15 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

The same way the coming of Kalki is the HARBINGER of the endtimes according to wikipedia, the same way the WHITE HORSEMAN is the very FIRST SEAL opening the endtimes as lengthily showed in this thread (see Revelation 6).

The same way the endtimes end with the Satya Yuga when Kalki will govern, in Hinduism, the same way the Book of Revelation speaks about the Millennium of God when Christ governs.

Thanks so much for your precious insight.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join