It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Angel came to me in a dream --- Meaning of Life revealed --- It's a test/game

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Shockingly, the luciferians are here to help us WAKE UP.

What a load a crap.

You really need to stop eating the meat eater's pizza right before bed.

SMH

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
Perhaps it's another of those threads which are to be read as the opposite of what's being told.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yosako

Hi Yosako, thanks for reading this thread!

On my honor, everything I wrote is truthful to the best of my ability. This can definitely be taken on face value. For what it's worth, I genuinely can't stand it when people deliberately mislead others. I'm a truth seeker as well.
edit on 7-7-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

How can a dream be a load of crap, it's a dream lol. But sorry, it didn't peak your interest. Have a nice weekend!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Evil spirits that are non-human are always trying to get people to do evil things. They try to tell God "see, this one isn't worth saving". But God has another plan to wake people up, so they can see his better way, so they can be delivered from evil and help others to do the same. I have seen evil spirits and they really hate humanity. Humanity is the reason they hate. In the spirit realm, they can see everyone and they can attempt to influence desires to entice people into evil acts. That is what they do, and it is all that they do. It's better not to pretend they don't exist and it's better to reject temptations.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The "dream" you are describing is the same thing that has been now had by hundreds of people all convinced it's "Truth". The only thing different is your 2 yr timeline.

almost already written, it was like a download of information that I had to get out as is)

and

I am no stranger to voices in my head, I’ve been getting channelled for about 6 months and it can get a little noisy up here.

Both indicate you are being "played" either thru your own desire for something "more" than an ordinary human life (which is actually quite a gift) or whatever entity you are channelling and listening too is taking you for one whopper of a "ride". On the bright side many others are buying into this propaganda so you have plenty of company.

Secondly anything worth listening to and considering DOESN'T require you to give up your self authority. There are no sides to pick, THAT is the illusion, it's just another twist (vis accessention) on the same old dog and pony show. It's been said many times you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Entities can get a better response by appearing as Angels, or light beings than as demons.

To step out of any possible illusions you need to actually STEP OUT, not buy into another version. You don't need anything to tell you anything, to validate anything for you, you need to think for yourself and claim your self authority in all things.

Google the keywords of your dream and you will find there is a significant amount of people ahead of you trying to sell this "message". It's neither new or unique. Sorry about that BTW. But it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Isn't a god the bad guy though? Creating concept based on pain and watching everyone suffer? You have to eat to survive. To eat you have to kill. Either plants or animals bringing them suffering. Or you starve to death and die...in pain. If we would be loved we would live happy in some eden without the need to kill and devil would be simply deleted because god is almighty (or at least they say he/she is).

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Awesome OP, simply awesome. This reality is like an amusement park, there is fun around every corner if a person simply opens their eyes.

But our true past has been corrupted. What we are living now is a perversion of what this reality could be. But maybe that is the greatness of this design? It operates like a pendulum so the experience is always new and exciting with good/evil always at different levels of strength. A lot of what we are told by our mainstream anything and our governments is almost 100% backwards. It is so easy to see the path but people are just that lazy that they do not find their personal truths.

If the punishment for playing the other side is not having spiritual amnesia upon entry into this reality, maybe that price is high enough. How boring this world would be if we 'knew'.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

So, for you personally, how do you know you are on the right path and not a path that is being provided by others?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Thats a deceptively complicated question.
The simplest answer is both hindsight into your own personal past and a HARD, unbiased look at why you've done what you have and just how many times you either by accident, unintentional ignorance were lead around by the nose to the calling of someones else tune.

We in general just accept what we've been told, learned, things we're interested in without thinking.
Without thinking.

We're "do-ers" more than thinkers, and without critical thinking skills we just happily go along with the flow. Whether it's a nice alternative story, religion, social mores, or just pavlovian habits. As the OP stated "they were told about the two sides, a negative and a positive. The details at that point are irrelevant as that story is as old as time.

Good VS evil.

Your life is whatever "playing field you choose" so why RUN right back a paradigm, when in the almost instantaneous second fact was that our reality isn't real? If it's not, you don't HAVE to do diddly squat. I'm not replying to the OP to be a downer or an @ZZ. It's a common pitfall of folks struggling for "meaning" and just pointing out they need to take a much better look at things.

In my little corner of this world I don't need to be told by anyone a better way, because I trust myself to find it for myself. I claim my self authority to NOT need any intermediaries between me and anything. That includes running willy nilly after someone else's "vision". More importantly the OP took NO TIME to sit with their revelation/dream to weigh out if it was either a message just for them or not.

This is long enough, and you get the gist of where I'm going with it. It's NOT to be smarmy and snarky. The path of self authority/determination is also called "the middle path" in the Kabbalah, The Red Road by Native peoples and don't quote me on this, but I think aspiring to get to Nirvana? by the Buddhists. Anything that would take you away from that is not to be trusted, or listened too if you truly want to be a free person making your OWN choices.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just a couple of things you said that may need pondering...

An Angel came to me in a dream

they personify Lucifer as a giant computer

I think a better way I could have expressed this (but please understand I woke up, with all of that post, almost already written, it was like a download of information that I had to get out as is

No offence intended.... but are you sure of who is pulling your strings?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hi

I definitely believe that evil spirits exist. From what I understand they are created by a quality of lack. For example: God is unconditional love whereas Demons are the opposite, a lack there of. Very sad.

The vibration of our earth is still low enough that these Demons are drawn to our suffering and of course they feed into it. If we raised our vibration and stood up for ourselves and treated each other with compassion and respect, the vibration of our earth would become high enough that the demons cannot exist on our plane.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Thank you so much for your kind comment.
That means a lot!

I agree, our path has indeed become corrupted. However, I do think the future is very positive. They say that the Apocalypse isn’t necessary destruction, but a great revealing. And goodness knows we need the rest of the world to wake up. Most ATS readers are already well aware of the dishonesty of our world leaders, but where I live in Canada, most people feel too powerless to do anything.

There is going to be some growing pains (a battle of good versus evil) but perhaps the Pole Shift that is long overdue, does not have to mean the end of the world, but could just be, like you said, the pendulum swinging back to positivity. I truly believe this to be the case.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Yeah, I have a great habit of saying just how I feel... Though I should have toned it down a bit. Sorry.

On the other hand I'm so sick and tired of people equating 'lucifer' as the end-all-help-all it's, well, it's just so tragic. So bloody tragic.

Reading back on this page I should have answered your OP like NoCorruptionAllowed did.

Anyway - thanks for adding to ATS and sorry again at my being so outspoken.

peace

edit on 4335Friday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

and like prisms that divides colors from the sun, his physical body was divided or casting a version to the left and right

Everywhere I went as a PASSENGER IN THIS CAR I noticed everyone had this same situation going on

Wearing polarised (polarized) sunglasses by any chance?
Maybe just is an effect called stressed birefringence?
www.revantoptics.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I appreciate you saying that and no worries.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yughii

Thanks yughii!
Unfortunately, I was not given any insight into what upcoming battle is going to be like, but my guess, because our elite already are manipulating the reality we are in, is that it might be a fake alien invasion. (Like Project Bluebeam.)
edit on 7-7-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yughii

Hi 😊

A little piece of information that I was given regarding the upcoming battle, is that as it reaches it's climax, it is going to look like all is lost.

At this point, a flash of white light is going to burst through, similar to a massive solar flare from the sun. It is going to be terrifying for those who aren't prepared. However, the moment that this light hits the earth, all of us will wake up in our true reality.

It sounds crazy I know, but this was what I was told.

I hate secrets, so every time I receive a piece of information that seems important, I want to get it out there. This way also, if I'm wrong, people can easily disregard it. This will take place within 2 years, but very likely could be sooner.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Appreciate you putting out there what you're getting. Forewarned is forearmed i have heard!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yet another version of the "Rapture" meme. Next.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join