It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One step closer to a One World cashless Currency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
if time should last such a system would inevitably become the dominant force similar to how Rome was for a couple thousand and other world powers before it....but guess what......they always fail eventually.

you cannot win a war against gorillas....if you know what i mean.

every dystopian future movie made there were always protaganists who were part of the blackmarket economy to fight against the "system".

it will always be like that....because there are always people who refuse to bow.....

the question for all of us who know this is coming and can see the writing on the wall is:

what should we be doing about it?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Well there is a solution to this.
But everyone on earth would have to do their part to end this evil system.
The love of money.

SnF OP

edit on Rpm70617v36201700000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Mark of the beast fear mongering is so 1980'S.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
dont know what is more stupid So called NWO (which will never happen or so called mark of the beast which will never happen .
One No way the whole world will ever agree on just one person to be ( what earth leader ? ) lol no way no how
You could nuk the whole planet and still no way you could invade every country ( or try to and no way it will .
as for No cash sounds like a great idea until you want to open a flea market or sell a car or sell and dresser .
May not sound like much But even if it was only 1% of every thing its billions . And it cant be traded with electronics .
besides what you going to do even give kids cards ? Now there is a good idea a card for kids o yea that will work out great .
people are so unreal watch way to much tv .
( so power goes out every ones screwed hu?
hurricanes tend to knock out power in areas for days even weeks so do winter storms .
Can see it now close because we cant scan your card signs everywhere .
Now wile power outage is a pain because people need to add your stuff you buy with cash it is possible and you can always give change .

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22431056]makemap
The poor needs some form of money to survive.

For centuries the poor has had access to an exclusive currency called DEBT. The de facto currency of slaves. Just ask any American. Most are swimming in it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on 6-7-2017 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The mark of the beast said right hand or forehead. I was thinking it was more in the way of tatooo phones with built in antennases you get put on your wrist ( or later embedded into the skin). Using digital credits

Not many people use cash these days, it's being phased out

edit on 6-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Thats the way you do it!
Ha!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
India is poised to go cashless
Source

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Why would they just give currency away to the poor? That doesn't make sense to me. I'm also unsure of the viability of a solely electronic currency in a world where electricity fails all the time.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The Rothschild's want complete control. Time to barter for everything. They can kiss off. a reply to: Rapha

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
The Mark of the Beast is quite close now, especially after the up-and-coming global financial collapse.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Right hand = fingerprint?
In their forehead-ish = eyeball?

It's like the Bible is a playbook for TPB&J...I mean TPTB

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
India is poised to go cashless
Source

Which is super cute considering so many of them relieve themselves in the street and live in shacks. How do their government suppose this rather enormous demographic access the currency when they have no access to the currency? Maybe they just consider them unworthy of it and so poor that they don't have enough of any sort of currency to matter.

After the removal of the larger paper currency notes and what that entailed, the government of India might want to step lightly from now on or incite all out war with its own people.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
Right hand = fingerprint?
In their forehead-ish = eyeball?

It's like the Bible is a playbook for TPB&J...I mean TPTB

I believe its more inside the body. No skin on right hand will fail and a blind / glass eyes person will not work.

If the person has a right hand then it will be a standard RFID implant.

If they do not have a right hand then they will be injected with nanites that will exist in their brain hence 'in the forehead'. These nanites will also be able to monitor all thoughts. So thoughts of rebellion will not end well. Hell, the nanites might very well be programmed to self destruct if such a thought is registered.

This is why scientists are trying to register all thought patterns.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I'm lost on how this helps the NWO. They have all the money and resources (including human resources/manpower) they could ever need.

The globalists own the planet, but they do not have ownership of all people's souls yet. People's souls can still be saved by believing in the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ on the Cross.

Secondly, this is just a step towards the final Mark.

Firstly, give them money to be happy. Then along comes the Mark of the Beast which will simply be a upgrade from the cashless society.

Then tell them that if they want to keep their money and items purchased with the money, then they will have to take this new Upgrade. Otherwise they lose everything including the food they have purchased.

Now, if they are already accustomed to purchasing items with money given to them, do you think they will willingly turn down this 'Upgrade' ?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
Why would they just give currency away to the poor? That doesn't make sense to me. I'm also unsure of the viability of a solely electronic currency in a world where electricity fails all the time.

Solar paneling on roofs of all shops to give power to the purchase scanners.

Wireless network with 5G Gwen Towers worldwide, all equipped with solar paneling will work quite nicely transmitting all transactions to satellites in orbit.

Also stick a device (capacitor ?) in the chip that registers temperature differential and the chip naturally recharges itself 24/7 as the body temperature fluctuates on a daily basis.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I'm lost on how this:

give money to the poor for free.

helps the NWO. They have all the money and resources (including human resources/manpower) they could ever need.

Surely you jest, right?

I mean, seriously?

The greed of the elite knows absolutely no limits! They will never, repeat NEVER, have all the money and resources they desire!!!

You completely underestimate the end-game of these people...by "billions" of orders of magnitude!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join