It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One step closer to a One World cashless Currency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here is a heads up as to what is coming to all people on this planet.

Initially, bomb multiple nations, creating refugees that are desperate for food. Then create a electronic cash like Bitcoin and give money to the poor for free.

Oh there is a price, its called selling ones soul to the up and coming New World Currency.

Now its easy to see why 99.9% of the world population are poor and how the globalists will buy them all with lots of free money.

DAHBOO77 has this video summarizing what is happening right now for refugees in the Middle East who are desperate for food.

According to a release from IrisGuard, the company has helped the UN enroll over 2.3 million refugees from Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt and Syria using EyePay.

Now just add disclosure of alien technology that will only be available to people who take this mark and billions of people will be lining up tomorrow.

The Mark of the Beast is quite close now, especially after the up-and-coming global financial collapse.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'm lost on how this:

give money to the poor for free.

helps the NWO. They have all the money and resources (including human resources/manpower) they could ever need.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
They will never buy my soul. I'll rather die. # their economic banking slavery system. We need another Hitler to get us out of this mess. He turned a starving country with millions upon millions of unemployed into a global powerhouse with barely any unemployed within a few years, by kicking the Rothschild's out. Yet people wonder why his country loved him so much.

We should've learned there and then; Take out the Rothschild's and their slave system. It's the only thing neccesary to make a country and people prosper again.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeLovePutin

We need another Hitler to get us out of this mess.

Uhhhhh, what?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

.. give money to the poor for free.

And chicks for nothing to the ugly?

Now that ain't workin'!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I'm lost on how this:

helps the NWO. They have all the money and resources (including human resources/manpower) they could ever need.

The threat of withdrawal of privileges makes a compliant and easier to control population.

Try buying something down your local shop by winking at the guy behind the counter now and you'll be thrown out.
Eventually, if this system is implemented worldwide and cash is gone, we're screwed.

It will be controlled centrally so they call up your details onscreen and if you're naughty, they hit the "denied" button.

Its pretty scary really.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Tulpa because: Ooops

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Yeah, well, history isn't exactly like we're told. Maybe you shoul've known that, being on a ct site and all...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeLovePutin
They will never buy my soul. I'll rather die. # their economic banking slavery system. We need another Hitler to get us out of this mess. He turned a starving country with millions upon millions of unemployed into a global powerhouse with barely any unemployed within a few years, by kicking the Rothschild's out. Yet people wonder why his country loved him so much.

We should've learned there and then; Take out the Rothschild's and their slave system. It's the only thing neccesary to make a country and people prosper again.

Russia banned the Rothschilds. And yet nobody can figure out why the U.S. is painting Russia as the enemy.

Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeLovePutin

I know of the good things he's done. However that does not make him a good man. One I don't think we need back.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I'm lost on how this:

The threat of withdrawal of privileges makes a compliant and easier to control population.

Try buying something down your local shop by winking at the guy behind the counter now and you'll be thrown out.
Eventually, if this system is implemented worldwide and cash is gone, we're screwed.

It will be controlled centrally so they call up your details onscreen and if you're naughty, they hit the "denied" button. They'll keep your details on a database. So they can shut you off remotely and your eye won't have any further effect.

Its pretty scary really.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That went wrong somehow???

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Maybe get a blister on your little finger,
Maybe get a blister on your thumb.

Op: I am fearful of a cashless society as we all should. There is absolutely zero freedom within such a system.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

.. give money to the poor for free.

And chicks for nothing to the ugly?

Now that ain't workin'!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Im not sure about all the ramblings. But you are correct in essence, cashless society is soon to come. And yes it will be something like Bitcoin to replace it. All of an individuals transactions stored on a single searchable ledger. It is tptb's wet dream come to fruition.

I dont think they will be handing it out to everyone for free though. Itll be more like how they stole everyones gold. Exchange dollars for said coin. And then once enough businesses and people are on board dollars and cash will be deemed no longer a currency.
edit on 6-7-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

yo! This is like super mark of the beast CT right here! Holy smokes, how long before systems like this are made mandatory for EBT/SNAP(food stamps) and medicare/medicaid to cut down on fraud?? Its the proletariat they will use to take down all the people that want to defend liberty!

Our face will go viral through FB and Twitter overnight as a terrorist if we try too hard to educate others, beware! I thin we should start getting the word out to churches in the US to get a jump start on prevention of this becoming a mandatory thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Cash is not worth much anyways. If you take all of your earnings from the year you got out of college and stuffed them in bills under your mattress, then compared it to the dollars you make for the same amount of labor near retirement you will see that saving cash was pointless. You should convert your labor to gold or long term bonds and only convert enough to cash to spend immediately.

So cash is only good for immediate use, if debiting an account is used instead of cash what's the difference to the consumer?
edit on 6-7-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Also, and this is yucky, criminals will start pulling out peoples eyes to go and use on automatic transaction machines instead of just stealing your credit card!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'm lost on how this:

Corporate NWO agenda. Beware of false information.

This guy is an idiot if he thinks giving money to the poor has something to do about it. As the title says cashless society.
The poor needs some form of money to survive. Without cash how does the poor get money? Gift cards?

You'll see it full effect when you see mass homeless people. It will be almost too late when Homeless people start being picked off the streets.

Also if Bitcoin replaces all cash it is seriously a waste of resources(creating all those coins) and total NWO.

There is more than one NWO Agenda. Right now there is an alliance between the West vs East. They'll pick you off one at a time. The evil alliances vs the good alliances. Better start choosing sides and not be fooled.

They are also trying to get us into war against Muslims. The army will storm Eastward into ME and Westward to China(Pacific war).

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

The current climate does appear to be setting everyone up in a position where you're being forced to pick a "side".
The middle ground is dwindling and as I keep saying, imagine the old fashioned trench warfare scenario.
No mans land (in the middle) is the most dangerous place to be.

If one side doesn't kill you, the other one will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join