It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Meme Wars (#CNNblackmail) Official Unofficial Meme Thread

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Haha that McGregor / Alvarez gif is awesome.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

haha - that would be great.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i.imgur.com...

I don't know how to post GIFS on here, just links ATS won't host them in my pictures.
edit on 7-7-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There was a great back to the future one on reddit but I don't know how to post it here.
edit on 7-7-2017 by Montsta because: I'm awful

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
i.imgur.com...

I don't know how to post GIFS on here, just links ATS won't host them in my pictures.

I have a few ideas brewing and would love to know the answer to that as well, how do you post GIFS on here!

Also this thread has made my morning, Alex Jones putting up the $20,000, incentive was quite genius, a word I never thought I would use in the same sentence when referencing him!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
When our grandchildren ask:
"Where were you during the great meme war?".
You can proudly say:
"I was entrenched with 101st A-T-Special forces fighting on the southern Kekistan front against the self righteous ITWK's(Ivory Tower White Knights)".

The 101st A-T-Special forces:
A rag tag group of philosophers, critical thinkers, individualists, libertarians, classical liberals, cowboys, rednecks, autists, frogs, s***posters(yours truly), and one walking beard that apparently just wandered out of the Australian outback one day. When typical meme ammunition doesn't work we fly in to drop a M.I.K.E bomb of truth and rational thinking on these plebs. Then withdraw back into the internet from whence we came before CNN can wrongfully accuse us of being a Nazi.

The Ivory Tower White Knights:
A collective group NO think tank of professional oppression Olympic athletes. Composed of archaeologists, professors, scientists(so they claim), professional protestors, collectivists, authoritarians, participation award recipients, ANTIFA, SJW, and all manor of basement dwellers. Who rather than do any actual research of a subject. They change their avatar to show solidarity for the recent victims of whatever tragedy then jump onto the nearest virtue signal bandwagon to start waving their oppression banner around for a day or so only to withdraw back to the Starbucks whence they came for a re-fill and the free WiFi...

Sorry slow day at work here.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Assuming you have a proper *.gif file, and its less than 2MB (I think that's the file size limit), then you just upload them to your ATS account media folder.

In case you missed I included a few links in the OP that may help your animated gif ambitions. I also recommend "Paint.NET" program for a real decent little free GNU gfx editor.

You can also try out the extremely handy and easy to use Sony Vegas film editing suite, free trial for a month. I made all my film projects with it.
edit on 7-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I was wondering if that'd ever happen. I imagine liberal heads exploding. Surprised there isn't a Trump = Literally Hitler outrage thread about it already.

CNN should have just used real rice instead of maggots. Cheap bastards!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This oddly entertaining. I haven't laughed this much on ATS .. ever?

Trumps facial expressions are so perfect for the memes, love it.

We have a strange culture, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Imagine if we got stuck with Hillary. Everyone would have already about squeezed every last drop of witch demon meme juice she had worth by the time the election ended. It'd be a total bore and the liberals would still rioting to boot. This huor stuff at least keeps half of all the non-liberals entertained... I dare suggest the social situation would be even worse right now by just this angle alone.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'll see if I can make better. I am preparing one with... Oh, you'll see.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Assuming you have a proper *.gif file, and its less than 2MB (I think that's the file size limit), then you just upload them to your ATS account media folder.

In case you missed I included a few links in the OP that may help your animated gif ambitions. I also recommend "Paint.NET" program for a real decent little free GNU gfx editor.

You can also try out the extremely handy and easy to use Sony Vegas film editing suite, free trial for a month. I made all my film projects with it.

I give thanks to you kind sir, your efforts shall not be forgotten as you have helped to recruit new troops in the all out Meme war that has begun!

Praise Kek!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmFriday2 by elementalgrove because: scattered brain!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

edit on 7-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This isn't fair, I got on here to look at the lame attempts by the gutless leftists on this site and there aren't any.

Cmon gutless leftists, I know you're all reading through these memes with a stroke about to happen, holding your breath and trying not to commit suicide but at least post some kind of meme, this is a war is it not?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The big arguing stuff is in the developing news thread. Try the first link in my OP to see that go on for eternity.

I wish the liberals had humor in them, and then this would be a proper meme vs. meme war and it'd be double hilarious. That they lack humor and get off on censoring comedy pits me diametrically opposed to them.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well... woke up in the mid of the meme war... saw a few tweets.

R.I.P CNN

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh CNN something tells me you regret messing with that guy...this is amazing...it's actually a way for the masses to unite against a clear and present danger.

A way to let it be known from the bottom what is really going on. I think it has bigger implications but I can't even articulate what...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh Yes

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join