It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

I had sex well before I was 18, should I have ben charged with something? Other than being a smooth mofo.

I never said anything about anyone should be charged or incarcerated for it... move on

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: GuidedKill

No they are not fighting to be the "most accepted" lifestyle. They are fighting to not be discriminated against in all areas of society.

Got ya!! And by not discriminated against you mean more rights than any other group??

No I don't mean that.

link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
I never said anything about anyone should be charged or incarcerated for it... move on

Then what are you saying? You seem to be all over the place.

link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

My comparison was not one of LGBTQ to smoking, but of how people reacted to and handled it.

Nobody seems to be capable of taking the middle road. Everyone wants to coexist like those nifty bumper stickers, yet only at the expense of ignoring others concerns or beliefs. This is an equally laden responsibility on all sides.

Sadly, nobody will even try to think this way. It's all ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

No they are not fighting to be the "most accepted" lifestyle. They are fighting to not be discriminated against in all areas of society.

Got ya!! And by not discriminated against you mean more rights than any other group??

And just like I thought, not coherent enough to find some actual evidence to back your claims.

And how the hell are gays asking for more rights?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Belittling and dismissals?

Sorta like telling someone they are a bigot and or homophobic simply because they don't agree with you 100% ?

Ahhh, now I get it

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

He doesn't know. He made a poor point and is trying to desperate rearrange the goal posts so we forget the origin of this dumb tangent:

Wtf, since when have children been allowed to have sex?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

Belittling and dismissals?

Sorta like telling someone they are a bigot and or homophobic simply because they don't agree with you 100% ?

Ahhh, now I get it

Which I didn't do...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I was just trying to be a nice guy for once and let him back out of the corner he painted himself into.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Mikehawk

a reply to: Mikehawk

So you care because you are a busy body conservative justice warrior. Got it. Keep clutching those pearls.

FFS man read my posts, I clearly said I don't play politics but am fairly liberal when it comes to these things. Typical of you, I counter your faulty logic with common sense and you pull out a political ad hom out your azz.

Pathetic man...

Common sense? All I saw in that rant was a bunch of outrage over something that has nothing to do with you. The only thing that I see as pathetic is you for being hateful over something you can just ignore by clicking the little X at the top right of your computer monitor.

To people who have children, this a very important issue.

I'm trying to be polite to you but you are making it very difficult.

The moral fabric of society has been in decay and there's not much innocence left. You are letting your political biases cloud your judgement. This is not a damned partisan issue. We are living in modern day Sodom and Gomorah and I am not even a religious person so for me to say that it goes a long way IMO.

I know "right wingers" that are pro LGBT and actually know some "lefties" who are disgusted by man on man relations. Stop trying to paint everyone with the same brush to get your non existent point across.

Are you in need of any more clarifications?

link   
a reply to: Moonshinne
Having read the Op’s piece about thinking that the Liberal LGBT community is wanting too much the following can be stated:

If a man pays taxes, is a productive citizen should he not be allowed the same rights, privileges as all the other citizens around, to live under the same idea of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

What the op fails to see is that even though the LGBT community has made inroads to having the same rights at the rest of the very country that they live in, ultimately they are at the same time not treated as equal in a majority of the country. In the state of Texas, a person who works for the state or city government, if they have a same sex couple, the spouse can be denied benefits that others so enjoy in the exact equal position.

Is it fair to deny a person services, housing, or even medical care all cause they are part of the LGBT community? And all the while using religion to justify their hate?

And would you deny a person, who wants to serve his country, the right to serve his country? Many who have served, been in an armed conflict will often tell you, that when you are being fired on, you are not going to be worried about the sexual preference of the person fighting along with you, but that they are fighting along with you. Would you deny the best in a field the right to serve cause they may be gay, or transgendered? I knew a person, one of the very few in the country who had the necessary skills to do one job for the US military, and they could not afford to discriminate against him, cause he was a member of the LGBT community and they needed assistance right away. Funny how the fact that the was gay went by the way side in an emergency.

And how about the parents of children, where they had a surrogate carry the child, and yet in some states both parents are denied the same right as other parents, even one state suggesting that neither be on the birth certificate, is that also equal?

And you mention the Transgendered persons, yet it was not the LGBT community that brought up that, rather I believe it was the Republican party, seeking to make a villain and a scapegoat out of a group who is very private. And as it turned out, the fears turned out to be false, as was the image that many had of what a transgendered person looked like. Many in this argument against allowing a transgendered person using the bathroom of choice, was seeing Max Klinger as such, while failing to see that they should be looking at the likes of Chaz Bono and Buck Angel as examples of a transgendered person. And the only people who seemed to have been hurt by all of this hysteria, were women who did not look too feminine.

Ultimately the problem is that society is changing, and people rather than embracing that change are clinging to ideas that are neither good for the country or productive, rather seek to cause a rift for such.
The question that should be asked, and ultimately will have to be answered in court, something that no one wants is this: Whose belief and freedom of religion takes precedent in any situation, those seeing service or those providing service? And which religion should be more dominate in all cases?

The LGBT community has contributed to the country and the world in more than one way. They too have given their all, sacrificed much and been willing to put their lives on the line for their country and the causes it is willing to fight and die for. So why should they also not benefit from having the same and equal rights as all others?

link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

Key word in there is epi...GENETICS. It is still the study of the Genome.....Wow don't even know about what you're trying to sell to everyone... TYPICAL.

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change

Environment means the people around you and how they may influence what you become. This over time and generations could produce a child more acceptable to these behaviors....Some people might call this culture....If you are raised only be gay people to believe gay people are correct, over time and generations you could possibly influence future children to more acceptance of your social behavior.....

Basically what I have been saying the whole time.....If you are always told its ok and over and over are exposed to gay culture...You could eventually over time be conditioned to be gay...Your own research supports that...LMAO

So by that logic, being told it's ok to be straight over and over and being exposed to heterosexual culture, you are eventually conditioned to be straight. Wish someone told the gay people that over the last century.

exactly!! that's why the gay community is the minority....There are more straight people than gay and there for they push the social agenda....

Now if up to gay people it wont be that way long....They are fighting every day to be the most accepted lifestyle and anyone who disagrees with their life style is a bigot or homophobe.....

That is what I am cause I don't agree right?? A Bigot or homophobe??

Still waiting on that scientific evidence to back your opinion...

And yes, it makes you a bigot. Also makes you uneducated because you continue to say (without and evidence, mind you) that being gay is both a choice and a lifestyle.

I already posted it....Just because you didn't read it or refuse to accept it has nothing to do with me. Of course what ever supported your agenda is naturally going to be more valid than mine. That's the way gay rights activists are..They are the victims and are always right. They are always the underdog and need to be heard.....And if you don't agree with them or their agnda you're a bigot.

Thanks bub for proving exactly what I have been saying....You ask for tolerance all over town and as soon as someone doesn't agree with your stance you show just how tolerant you are by calling them a bigot!! LMFAO!!!

Like being born gay agenda this is a bad joke...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Not only in your face, but also highly probable that the child was taught this behavior by the parents.

I would be highly surprised if an eight year old came up with the name "Lactatia" on their own.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

My comparison was not one of LGBTQ to smoking, but of how people reacted to and handled it.

Nobody seems to be capable of taking the middle road. Everyone wants to coexist like those nifty bumper stickers, yet only at the expense of ignoring others concerns or beliefs. This is an equally laden responsibility on all sides.

Sadly, nobody will even try to think this way. It's all ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.

I think a lot of people could take the middle road. Coexisting isn't such a bad thing, and I do get what you'e saying to a point. I agree that this is the 'me' generation. The problem though is that there are still some very close-minded people who still continue to discriminate and hide behind the pretense that they themselves are the middle road, when the rest of the world that pushes for equality is too liberal and sjw. (And please do not get the wrong idea, as I'm not saying this is the case with you. Just so you know) The hard part is actually defining what is considered the 'middle'.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Moral fabric of society? Now we are going to use that cop out to explain you getting all pissy over something that doesn't concern you? Lol with the hyperbole. How about we talk about the ongoing existence of the KKK or Nazis? But NOOOO an 8 year old dressing up like a girl or a newborn with no assigned gender on their birth certificate THAT is what is destroying society. PFFFT. Please. There is no reason to take any of your outrage seriously since it is obviously misplaced.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

This is what i like to call "manipulation" see we were first talking about children, even referencing an age like 8 years old. Having sex was mentioned and wrong then y'all threw teenager in the mix. Im not really all over the place, you are throwing other factors in the mix of little children cross dressing and having sex. Thr debate wasnt about teenagers until you threw that factor in the mix and tried to make it sound like i was saying teenagers should be incarcerated for having sex. Pffft, i lost my virginity when i was 15, most teenagers go through this. But dont make # up and say i said that. But yes, "little" children shouldnt be having sex and if parents are allowing it then yes, they should be jailed.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Moral fabric of society? Now we are going to use that cop out to explain you getting all pissy over something that doesn't concern you? Lol with the hyperbole. How about we talk about the ongoing existence of the KKK or Nazis? But NOOOO an 8 year old dressing up like a girl or a newborn with no assigned gender on their birth certificate THAT is what is destroying society.

Are you dense?

It does concern me. I have children who are at a vulnerable age and I don't want perverts polluting their minds. Lactatia and her crew are telling kids to choose new parents, pretty much encouraging them to run away.

You're the one getting pissed on bro

Time for you to throw in the towel lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Exactly. There are WAY bigger problems in this world.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

Key word in there is epi...GENETICS. It is still the study of the Genome.....Wow don't even know about what you're trying to sell to everyone... TYPICAL.

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change

Environment means the people around you and how they may influence what you become. This over time and generations could produce a child more acceptable to these behaviors....Some people might call this culture....If you are raised only be gay people to believe gay people are correct, over time and generations you could possibly influence future children to more acceptance of your social behavior.....

Basically what I have been saying the whole time.....If you are always told its ok and over and over are exposed to gay culture...You could eventually over time be conditioned to be gay...Your own research supports that...LMAO

So by that logic, being told it's ok to be straight over and over and being exposed to heterosexual culture, you are eventually conditioned to be straight. Wish someone told the gay people that over the last century.

exactly!! that's why the gay community is the minority....There are more straight people than gay and there for they push the social agenda....

Now if up to gay people it wont be that way long....They are fighting every day to be the most accepted lifestyle and anyone who disagrees with their life style is a bigot or homophobe.....

That is what I am cause I don't agree right?? A Bigot or homophobe??

Still waiting on that scientific evidence to back your opinion...

And yes, it makes you a bigot. Also makes you uneducated because you continue to say (without and evidence, mind you) that being gay is both a choice and a lifestyle.

I already posted it....Just because you didn't read it or refuse to accept it has nothing to do with me. Of course what ever supported your agenda is naturally going to be more valid than mine. That's the way gay rights activists are..They are the victims and are always right. They are always the underdog and need to be heard.....And if you don't agree with them or their agnda you're a bigot.

Thanks bub for proving exactly what I have been saying....You ask for tolerance all over town and as soon as someone doesn't agree with your stance you show just how tolerant you are by calling them a bigot!! LMFAO!!!

Like being born gay agenda this is a bad joke...

You didn't provide any scientific evidence. You posted three links from articles that are funded by christian foundations, wherein they:

a) do not provide any scientific evidence to support their claims at all

or

b) what 'science' they provide they are utilizing incorrectly to prove a point that is no longer being argued anymore. Which in that first link alone they were using the same research report I posted to simply disprove the gay gene. Again, the concept of the gay gene has been dismissed since the 90s. So, yes...they used an actual scientific report...but again, they used it incorrectly to prop up the strawman in which they attempted to build.

So, again, where is your LEGITIMATE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE to back your claim? Everything thus far has been confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This is what i like to call "manipulation" see we were first talking about children, even referencing an age like 8 years old. Having sex was mentioned and wrong then y'all threw teenager in the mix. Im not really all over the place, you are throwing other factors in the mix of little children cross dressing and having sex. Thr debate wasnt about teenagers until you threw that factor in the mix and tried to make it sound like i was saying teenagers should be incarcerated for having sex. Pffft, i lost my virginity when i was 15, most teenagers go through this. But dont make # up and say i said that. But yes, "little" children shouldnt be having sex and if parents are allowing it then yes, they should be jailed.

Let me help you.

You said 'children'. All people under the age of 18 are considered 'children'.

In the future, to prevent yourself from looking foolish(er), don't over-generalize.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join