It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queer kid stuff

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Meh, nobody's kids are forced to watch it, and if anyone is worried their kids are exposed then they should question their own restrictions on screen use for their kids.
Plenty worse online, google images have no restrictions with any mobile provider if one doesn't actually click on the site hosting the image.
Lazy parents let their kids watch # online instead of climbing trees with them or kicking a ball around. Lazy parents who whine about busy lifestyle, but really they are just lazy.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Absolutely. I totally agree.

Im not saying its not okay to be gay or any other of the acronyms associated.
What I am suggesting is that if a young developing mind is exposed to this type of life style so much so, that it is being pushed on them by their parents, is that it could put the kid into a state of confusion.

Just as an example, from personal experience.
My son copy's everything I do. He looks up to me. Takes interest in the same things I do, even if it really doesnt interest him, he will say it does just to be more like me.

Now, another child at my kids school: my daughter came home at the beginning of the year and said "so and so was a boy last year, now he's a girl and changed his name to so and so"

Ive met this childs dad and dad last year at the school BBQ.
Openly gay couple, very flamboyant.
Last year, their son was a boy. Played soccer, was a normal 9 year old kid.

But this year he now wears girls clothes and identifies as a girl?

Theres something wrong there in my opinion.

First off, hes 9 years old.
His parents shouldn't be encouraging this behavior.
Fast forward some years and whats going to happen when this kid suddenly realizes that he doesn't want to be a girl anymore?
His childhood was spent as a female, all the students at his school know this, and now hes entering high school.

That game of dress up will haunt him for the rest of his high school days.

Kids are very mean and will tease and torture this boy.

Im not predicting the future here, but i remember high school.
I remember bullying these types of kids because I was an asshole - I really wish I could take it all back. But I was young and stupid also.

So he lives a life of being bullied for being allowed to do something at such a young age, something that he doesnt understand yet.

I highly doubt he has any idea what he wants as a lifestyle for the rest of his life.
I know I wasn't even thinking about the future when I was a young kid.

Its a very fine line we have to walk these days with acceptance and tolerance towards each other.
But where do we start to draw the line and say, this is inappropriate at this age?

Do you think this kid would be dressing up and identifying as a little girl if he didn't have that type of role model playing the same part in his life?

I honestly I dont.

Sorry for the long one

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

So all lesbians are just heterosexual women who are angry cuz their men left them. Got it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

But most people who are gay were not ever exposed personally to gay people growing up. How do you explain that?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Im not addressing that.

Im talking about the pro-gay tv show aimed at the grooming of preteen children and the implications it MAY have on a child's identity. ( notice i said may )from BEING exposed to this stuff at such a young age.

Hence the story from personal experience about the boy - now a "girl" at the age of 9, with 2 gay parents.

Either way, im just stating my own outlook on the situation that I do not agree that crap like "Queer Kids Stuff"
should be directed towards such a young and impressionable audience.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Im not addressing that.

Because you can't. All you can do is provide a single personal anecdote to prove your whole theory, while ignoring actual (overwhelming) statistics that go against your anecdote.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Soon LGBT will be adding a letter P or Pedo to the end.

LGBTPedo

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So all lesbians are just heterosexual women who are angry cuz their men left them. Got it.

Yes a lot of them are.

Why do a lot of woman who were straight go gay and immediately look for a girl who looks the most like a guy?? If you wanted someone who looked like a man you should have dated a man. Not only do they go for manly looking woman but then one plays the man role and buys a strap on to do the deed....NEWS FLASH ladies Men have penises that do that naturally and we are already men...Not just ugly women in flannels!!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

You don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ya sure.

However im also sure that most people who actually read my comments on this topic will agree.

No, its not because we are narrow minded gay-bashers...
But because we understand that its inappropriate to push this stuff on children.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I dont know...maybe im narrow minded, maybe im just old school..
or maybe I just dont want my kids watching this garbage.

Good thing nobody is forcing your kids to watch it then.

I find it sickening when I hear about same sex couples exposing their kids to this type of stuff.
Children learn from parental behavior.
If a child is born straight but has this trash pushed on them growing up,
what would the implications be?

That they are still straight, but more accepting of people who are different from them?

Well, no one has to force them to watch these vids. A kid can easily stumble upon this on their own by watching other "kid's channels" on youtube.

Also, where in these vids does it specifically discuss being tolerant? That i would be totally fine with. Instead they insist upon how "cool" it is to be a drag queen. That's a different thing entirely to the way a child thinks. "Cool" means "I should do that too cuz it'll make me popular".

These are very complex social issues that need to be explained in person to a child. That way they can ask questions and understand better what's what.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

The sad thing is you are probably correct.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Bingo!
Thank you for getting to the point that I was trying to explain, but you did so much easier lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Parental supervision while on the internet is important.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

You don't know what you're talking about.

You don't know what you're talking about...

Tag you're it!!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Parental supervision while on the internet is important.

Very important. But there are other places a kid gets exposed to this. Perhaps a friends place thats parents aren't quite as attentive, or maybe even school. I wouldn't be surprised to learn of teachers showing their students vids like these.

I guess my point is, this is not the best way to teach our youth about LGBTQXFVY. Far from it. I don't claim to know the best way, but i know it ISN'T an obviously biased channel on youtube.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Did I say ALL ?
But sorry to burst your bubble many women DO decide to turn the other way after a bad relationship....jeez I know a fair few myself. These women aren't lesbians in the true sense just hurt people who make a decision

Real homosexuality I don't believe is a choice....a lot of kids nowadays are making a choice..mainly out of confusion or the need to be trendy and hip and "well everyone else is doing it"

I identify as a jellyfish and demand that I have my own tank at work and regular swimmers to sting
edit on 6-7-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Real homosexuality I don't believe is a choice

What is 'real' homosexuality?
If I was in prison for the rest of my life I'd take sexual gratification with another man if need be. I only fancy blonde chavvy tracksuit wearing birds usually, but in a pinch, no other choice, yeah, I'd shag a man.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Young people often experiment sexually. That's been going on a long time - way before youtube videos. It doesn't mean they are confused.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Good thing nobody is forcing your kids to watch it then

Absolutely, 100% correct

That they are still straight, but more accepting of people who are different from them?

So your telling me, with what we know about how a child learns from their environment, that if a young child is exposed to an onslaught of same sex propaganda ( sorry lack of better word ) or drag Queens/Kings...ect,
that its not going to effect them some how??

99% of the gay people in this world grew up with straight parents. Just sayin'

Social engineering takes times.....just sayin

besides it still takes two people of the opposite sex to create children so it kind of has to be that way...know what I mean??

....not in this day and age of artificial wombs...

As to the OP, I had the same reaction as you.

Kids shouldn't watch this snip. I had to watch for context and honestly I feel uneasy even almost queezy just imagining there's kids out three eating it up ...

The divide and conquer agenda along with the destruction of gender identity at its finest.

-Driver

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join