It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queer kid stuff

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't know what forum to put this in. Still trying to figure out what I just watched...

I don't know if this is a good idea or not I have none of my own opinions on the matter but I need to read and see what others think because to me this is mind blowing information, I don't see how it's good for a kid but that's me.

Do you ever play dressup with your friends?

Huh??? WTF????

No words.

Help.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Seen this degenerate before.

Against it. She can be what she wants with her people and friends. But LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

Perverts...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It is a series of video's attempting to enforce sexual stereotypes upon children (who are obviously in a pre-sexual stage of their development).

One might ask oneself why this isn't considered to be grooming children towards homosexuality?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Did you watch Stevens universe?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Did you watch Stevens universe?

I'm a bit old for kids cartoons but having a character in a cartoon with two people of the same gender who love each other and express it in a totally non-sexual way is acceptable and even nice.

But to sexualise that towards children, even by implication, is another thing entirely.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Crap like this is why there is such a disconnect between normal folks and the gay community. Most gay people I know think this stuff is weird and over the top just like I do.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Crap like this is why there is such a disconnect between normal folks and the gay community.

Yep. I don't care if you're gay or not. I don't wag my sexuality in front of anyone and I expect the the same courtesy in return.

Most gay people I know think this stuff is weird and over the top ...

Funny though. As long as they continue to admit 'freaks' into their ranks, the group they've created for support and a collective voice is going to suffer with lesser and lesser desirable labels.

Homosexuality is already out there on the fringe. I realize there are people who are, in fact, homosexuals. That said, pack mentality always tends to ostracize that which is different. Crap, like what is obviously in those videos (I have to base my observations on other ppl's replies ... 'cause I'm not listening to that type of gibberish) is gonna backfire when 'normal' people have had enough and start using their right to speak out ... rather than being silenced by Political Correctness. 'Normal' people are the overwhelming majority. Better they keep that in mind.

edit on 672017 by Snarl because: BB Code

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

It is basically grooming. And the sexualization of the children continues.....

Absolutely disgusting!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Surely one thing that is good and bad at the same time. Take into consideration healthy mind confusion and an underlying mental issue. This is a MASSIVE generalisation, so I know it will be picked apart.

Young kid, feels different and is too young to understand why, they see this sort of thing and go "wait... this helped" they see that they are not monsters or wrong, they are normal in the eyes of society. They grow up with this stuff and come out. Months after they help someone else with personal problems because they know how confusing social constructs are and they help their friend through a rough patch in their lives by reflecting on their own. They are happy.

Though...

Young kid, feels different and is too young to understand that they have a mental condition, they see this and latch on to this. They grow up with this stuff everywhere and come out. Months after, they are so confused why they hate themselves that they never question a sexuallity that they believe was meant for them but never got treated for the real problem and they reject their own life. They feel lied to.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I don't know what forum to put this in. Still trying to figure out what I just watched...

I don't know if this is a good idea or not I have none of my own opinions on the matter but I need to read and see what others think because to me this is mind blowing information, I don't see how it's good for a kid but that's me.

Do you ever play dressup with your friends?

Huh??? WTF????

No words.

Help.

People think differently and I don't usually agree with progressives on a lot of issues and I respect that.

But the main age range for these videos is like 2-8 year old and I feel like kids should be learning math or the alphabet instead of complex social issues.

How about a gender neutral or trans person teaching kids that will allow them to do good in school when they start kindergarten?

These videos reek of indoctrination at a young age

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This..is insane....fricken insane.

What are your "pronouns"
WTF!!!!
I dont know...maybe im narrow minded, maybe im just old school..
or maybe I just dont want my kids watching this garbage.

I find it sickening when I hear about same sex couples exposing their kids to this type of stuff.
Children learn from parental behavior.
If a child is born straight but has this trash pushed on them growing up,
what would the implications be?

The kid is going to go threw an identity crisis, thats whats going to happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I dont know...maybe im narrow minded, maybe im just old school..
or maybe I just dont want my kids watching this garbage.

Good thing nobody is forcing your kids to watch it then.

I find it sickening when I hear about same sex couples exposing their kids to this type of stuff.
Children learn from parental behavior.
If a child is born straight but has this trash pushed on them growing up,
what would the implications be?

That they are still straight, but more accepting of people who are different from them?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Good thing nobody is forcing your kids to watch it then

Absolutely, 100% correct

That they are still straight, but more accepting of people who are different from them?

So your telling me, with what we know about how a child learns from their environment, that if a young child is exposed to an onslaught of same sex propaganda ( sorry lack of better word ) or drag Queens/Kings...ect,
that its not going to effect them some how??

"My Daddy was dressed as a woman last night, kissing daddy Tom"

...no implications.

Kayla, im just stating my outlook on the situation.
Im not saying my words are the end all be all judgement - far from it! its just my take on it all.

I am allowed to state my opinion on the matter even if some dont agree with it. Im an individual, free thinking person.

And im totally fine with it if we dont have the same view on certain subjects.
This, being my opinion on the matter, is just one persons view point on the situation.

And i still love you.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Absolutely, 100% correct

So your telling me, with what we know about how a child learns from their environment, that if a young child is exposed to an onslaught of same sex propaganda ( sorry lack of better word ) or drag Queens/Kings...ect,

99% of the gay people in this world grew up with straight parents. Just sayin'

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Absolutely, 100% correct

99% of the gay people in this world grew up with straight parents. Just sayin'

Social engineering takes times.....just sayin

besides it still takes two people of the opposite sex to create children so it kind of has to be that way...know what I mean??

edit on 6-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I thought this was an April Fools joke when I first saw it.

But nope, apparently this degenerate is serious.

It is deeply disturbing. They're basically just grooming the kids.

I think a firing squad might be in order.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

So all those gay people faced an onslaught of heterosexual "propaganda" their whole lives, with children's stories, songs, TV shows, movies, and their own families and friends, yet they still turned out gay. Imagine that. All that social engineering didn't affect them. Huh.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So all those gay people faced an onslaught of heterosexual "propaganda" their whole lives, with children's stories, songs, TV shows, movies, and their own families and friends, yet they still turned out gay. Imagine that. All that social engineering didn't affect them. Huh.

It takes two people of the opposite sex to create life and therefore most children come from heterosexual parents.....Imagine that!!

Sorry none of your social engineering is ever going to change that....But hey keep up the good fight!!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

And no video on YouTube is going to make a straight kid go gay.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just one example to post

Whilst my daughter was at University last year, she kept mentioning that sooo many people at Uni were gay/undecided/trans when it was perfectly clear they weren't. She ended up sharing a house with a guy and a "lesbian". After many late night chats turned out the "lesbian" wasn't a lesbian at all, but her two mothers had indoctrinated her to the point where she believed all men were rapists at their core and as she was (ahem) very overweight and seriously quite ugly (sorry but true) her mothers said only women would accept her as men were visual creatures and would only use her when desperate for a shag!!! She never wore make up or nice clothes and had never had her hair done never entered a nail bar or beauty salon as she believed this was pandering to men (as told by her mums) She is one very screwed up 20yr old but ONLY screwed up by her 2 mums who I might add weren't lesbians until their husbands left them for other women. It was a decision they made NOT a necessity

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join