It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF political party spearhead by 2 tech billionaires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh a third option?? Maybe??

Probably not.

Website

But Pincus said that after a weekend of listening to some of the organizers and party leaders affirm that Democrats should "stay the course," he felt reinvigorated to strike out on his own.

"The whole energy of that conference was disheartening, and I wouldn't say discouraging, but it just reconfirmed to me that we better do something different," Pincus told Business Insider in an interview.

And different, according to Pincus, was a new digital platform for disenchanted Americans to — within a relatively strict set of guidelines — promote ideas and messages to send to politicians, called Win the Future, shortened to "WTF."

Apparently silicone valley isn't totally on board with the identity politics and complete nonsense of the Dem's over the past 2 years.

I think we a need a thirdy party for sure, I am more libertarian leaning myself however I am open to anything at this point.

"Now I have something else to talk about when the next candidate comes and asks me for money," Pincus said. "I can say, 'Are you going to be a WTF Democrat? Are you going to publicly endorse this agenda? Because if you are, I'm happy to talk.' I'm not just going to accept that any Democrat winning is a win.

Oh don't get too excited Republicans. This effort is about rebranding the Democratic party. Which I am all for if they choose the right direction.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Maybe Trump will sign-up and leave the Republican Party to conservatives.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I agree we need change, but the change IMO is simply term limits, and end the corporate lobbyists take the money out of politics and get back to the core roots of our Constitution.

Having a third or fourth or fifth political party might excite those of us fed up with the two party system, but trust me, they already have it figured out!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Silicon Valley is NO.

And Pincus CEO of Zynga is DOUBLE NO!!

Zynga is a pioneer in the PayToWin scheme.

Beyond Conspiracy: Entire generation growing up on this ultra diabolical "FREEMIUM GAME MODEL"

Freemium is to gaming what Las Vegas is to an gambling addict, or as I like to put it: 1-900-CRACK-PIPE.

California man spent $1 million playing Game of War
Mobile game described as "like gambling, but with no possibility of winning."
A 45-year-old California man pleaded guilty in federal court Thursday to ripping off $4.8 million from his employer. Notably, the man admitted to spending $1 million of that bonanza on Game of War.

The mobile-phone game is developed by Machine Zone and heavily advertised by model Kate Upton. It's one of the top-grossing mobile games in the world, according to Adweek. And now we know why, at least in part.

Kevin Lee Co admitted in Sacramento federal court that,from May 2008 to March 2015, he embezzled nearly $5 million from his controller job at a heavy-equipment company called Holt California. He admitted in his guilty plea (PDF) to spending "approximately $1 million" on Game of War. He also admitted to getting plastic surgery and buying season tickets to the San Francisco 49ers and the Sacramento Kings. The record also showed Co bought "luxury cars" and a golf club membership.

We've read reports about players spending thousands of dollars on Game of War, which bills itself as "the world's largest multiplayer strategy game." It's raking in more than $1 million daily, but we've never seen a personal tab this high to date.

edit on 5-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That was a great episode...

& truly, if he is one of them...
I'd be worried about him starting a political party...

He'd be open to all sorts of bribery, like a true money grabbing dirt bag.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Silicon Valley is NO.

And Pincus CEO of Zynga is DOUBLE NO!!

Zynga is a pioneer in the PayToWin scheme.

Beyond Conspiracy: Entire generation growing up on this ultra diabolical "FREEMIUM GAME MODEL"

Freemium is to gaming what Las Vegas is to an gambling addict, or as I like to put it: 1-900-CRACK-PIPE.

California man spent $1 million playing Game of War
Mobile game described as "like gambling, but with no possibility of winning."
A 45-year-old California man pleaded guilty in federal court Thursday to ripping off $4.8 million from his employer. Notably, the man admitted to spending $1 million of that bonanza on Game of War.

The mobile-phone game is developed by Machine Zone and heavily advertised by model Kate Upton. It's one of the top-grossing mobile games in the world, according to Adweek. And now we know why, at least in part.

Kevin Lee Co admitted in Sacramento federal court that,from May 2008 to March 2015, he embezzled nearly $5 million from his controller job at a heavy-equipment company called Holt California. He admitted in his guilty plea (PDF) to spending "approximately $1 million" on Game of War. He also admitted to getting plastic surgery and buying season tickets to the San Francisco 49ers and the Sacramento Kings. The record also showed Co bought "luxury cars" and a golf club membership.

We've read reports about players spending thousands of dollars on Game of War, which bills itself as "the world's largest multiplayer strategy game." It's raking in more than $1 million daily, but we've never seen a personal tab this high to date.

Pay to play -- he will fit right in, in Washington.
Sorry guy, we need solutions and you arent one.
Just another billionaire trying to dupe us, I mean wtf.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Well, he's probably watching donald's example, and kicking his own ass for not thinking of the scam first.
edit on 5-7-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I agree we need change, but the change IMO is simply term limits, and end the corporate lobbyists take the money out of politics and get back to the core roots of our Constitution.

Having a third or fourth or fifth political party might excite those of us fed up with the two party system, but trust me, they already have it figured out!

Right on point... and like I usually say when commenting, we need to figure out what we all agree on and go from there first. How can we not agree on an end to lifelong politicians?

People need to go back to work in society. And no, teaching college is really not the real world, which is what most of them would flock to. How can they get a real grip on how the economy etc is if they are not living it?

The next thing would be to make congress live by the laws like we do and also remove their crazy benefits that nearly no one sees in the private sector.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Billionaires and all they could come up with for an acronym for their party is WTF??....least the Pirate Party sounded cool.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A WTF party is very fitting for the political climate in this country... Hell, I would join it.

top topics

join