It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
OMFG - I think this might win the meme war.......

This person wins one internet

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: introvert

You clearly don't understand do you?

Go to Twitter and hit the magnifying glass and type: "#" without the quotes. Number 3 is #CNNBlackmail. It's not CNN is great journalists or CNN rocks, it's CNN blackmail. The third most discussed topic right now with the millions of accounts is how CNN blackmailed someone who posted a childish meme.

Advertisers are seeing this. This in no way helps CNN, not even if you closed your eyes, plugged your ears and existed exclusively in your own head will change this reality.

I think CNN is going to be just fine. If the bashing of CNN over the last election cycle hasn't done any damage, they will make it through this.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

CNN's blackmail has already spread to all media outlets, beyond social media. The world is consuming CNN's humiliation and branding as fake news whether you like it or not.

That CNN is fake news stuff has been going on for some time now. It's not new. At this point, it's rather boring. The same people saying the same thing over and over...and over.

It's shame you see those calling out a fake news network that tried to blackmail a private citizen as the problem and have almost nothing to say about what CNN did, except 'move on'.

I said what I thought and moved on. You guys are stumbling over each other to push narratives and memes in order to get the approval and back-slaps of those in your echo chamber.

I thought that was funny and interesting.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

CNN's blackmail has already spread to all media outlets, beyond social media. The world is consuming CNN's humiliation and branding as fake news whether you like it or not.

That CNN is fake news stuff has been going on for some time now. It's not new. At this point, it's rather boring. The same people saying the same thing over and over...and over.

It's shame you see those calling out a fake news network that tried to blackmail a private citizen as the problem and have almost nothing to say about what CNN did, except 'move on'.

I said what I thought and moved on. You guys are stumbling over each other to push narratives and memes in order to get the approval and back-slaps of those in your echo chamber.

I thought that was funny and interesting.

Yeah, I noticed how little you said about CNN's blackmail of a private citizen. Seems it wasn't that concerning to you. Sit back and let others hold the blackmailers to task.
edit on 6/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah, I noticed how little you said about CNN's blackmail of a private citizen.

I said what CNN did was wrong. Do you expect me to go full drama queen with you and the rest of your clan, feigning outrage in order to push political partisanship against CNN?

Forgive me if I find beating a dead horse to be pointless.

Sit back and let others hold the blackmailers to task.

Is that what you think you are doing?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I said what CNN did was wrong. Do you expect me to go full drama queen with you and the rest of your clan, feigning outrage in order to push political partisanship against CNN?

Going full drama queen when it relates to bashing Trump has never been a problem for you.

Your fake news network is well and truly branded as such - seems to me there is nothing you can do about it.
For someone who has apparently 'moved on', you sure are a clingy little fellow. Perhaps these gifs and memes get under your skin a little more than you like to make out.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Wait. It's you conservatives who came up with this brilliant idea, to grant corporations individual rights. Right?

And now you're complaining about the free market minding profits only? That's cute. Not that I'm not with you on that, but don't you think you're "a tad" late to the party and barking at the wrong tree?
edit on 6-7-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Wait. It's you conservatives who came up with this brilliant idea, to give corporations individual rights. Right?

And now you're complaining about the free market minding profits only? That's cute. Not that I'm not with you on that, but don't you think you're "a tad" late to the party and barking at the wrong tree?

We're talking about CNN blackmailing a private citizen.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So you don't think they did this in a desperate effort to save a buck or two cuz... profits matter?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So you don't think they did this in a desperate effort to save a buck or two cuz... profits matter?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes you are probably right only 1.2 million references to the tag #CNNblackmail alone on google.

It's blowing up a little I'd say not that it wont settle down but there does seem to be a little life in the dead horse from both sides. No matter if your interest in the subject is waning or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Going full drama queen when it relates to bashing Trump has never been a problem for you.

More proof of the immaturity. You're using the "I know you are but what am I" approach.

Not only is it a deflection, but also incorrect. Just because I discuss topics related to Trump does not mean I go drama queen over it. But you do have a hard time dealing with anyone having anything to say that does not hold Trump up as a gift from god.

Your fake news network is well and truly branded as such - seems to me there is nothing you can do about it.

My fake news network? CNN is just a source of news and info, just like any other news organization. I have no personal attachment to them and I couldn't care less how zealots brand them. You and others on the other hand seem to be completely obsessed.

For someone who has apparently 'moved on', you sure are a clingy little fellow/ Perhaps these gifs and memo's get under your skin a little more than you like to make out.

Under my skin? This is entertaining to see how fervent and ridiculous you guys act. It's like kids stepping on each other to get the last whack at a dead horse.

These gifs and memes also remind me of how simple-minded most people are. They are like shiny trinkets to a monkey.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

More proof of the immaturity. You're using the "I know you are but what am I" approach.

Not only is it a deflection, but also incorrect. Just because I discuss topics related to Trump does not mean I go drama queen over it. But you do have a hard time dealing with anyone having anything to say that does not hold Trump up as a gift from god.

My fake news network? CNN is just a source of news and info, just like any other news organization. I have no personal attachment to them and I couldn't care less how zealots brand them. You and others on the other hand seem to be completely obsessed.

For someone who has apparently 'moved on', you sure are a clingy little fellow/ Perhaps these gifs and memo's get under your skin a little more than you like to make out.

Under my skin? This is entertaining to see how fervent and ridiculous you guys act. It's like kids stepping on each other to get the last whack at a dead horse.

These gifs and memes also remind me of how simple-minded most people are. They are like shiny trinkets to a monkey.

The "I know you are but what am I" line is a tired and robotic defence used by those who point fingers at others and try to hold that accusation as their own. We see you. None of your left wing tactics work anymore.

..and yes, you go on for page after page criticising Trump at every opportunity, yet brush over a media corporation blackmailing a private citizen, instead devoting your time to criticising those attacking CNN's disgusting behaviour.

So, here you are, obviously hurt by all the attacks on CNN, trying to deflect and limit the damage. Too late.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The "I know you are but what am I" line is a tired and robotic defence used by those who accuse others of what they are themselves and try and hold that accusation as their own. We see you. None of your left wing tactics work anymore.

Uh huh. Sure. That is exactly what you did. I called you guys drama queens and you tried to say I was a drama queen in regards to Trump.

That's a great example of trying to use that old kindergarten argument.

Don't try to blame me for noticing your juvenile approach. Your Right Wing tactics don't work anymore. Well, except on children.

and yes, you go on for page after page criticising Trump at every opportunity, yet brush over a media corporation blackmailing a private citizen, instead devoting your time to criticising those attacking CNN's disgusting behaviour.

I've also defended Trump when necessary, but you don't seem to take that in to account. It does not fit your propaganda narrative.

So, here you are, obviously hurt by all the attacks on CNN, trying to deflect and limit the damage. Too late.

How can I limit the damage? Nothing I say is going to change anyone's mind and it is surely not going to stop the discussions in this thread.

You say such ridiculous things. You try to push these narratives and project things on to people, but you're not very good at it. You make it too obvious.

Now you go about doing what you are doing while I continue to laugh at the monkeys and their shiny trinkets.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What do you make of these tweets by Kirsten Powers?

People do not have a 'right' to stay anonymous so they can spew their racist, misogynist, homophobic garbage twitter.com...

Justification for the threat, but there is more though.

And making a user public is not 'destroying' them. Look how fast he apologized when he thought he'd be public. Why protect these ppl? 2/2 twitter.com...

Actually saying the tactic is not only justified but works.

I would have released his name and picture. I agree CNN was restrained. twitter.com...

So, CNN was restrained...

CNN's Powers on meme controversy: 'People do not have the right to stay anonymous'

I guess what I am asking is: Is this valid for a news company?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Nothing I say is going to change anyone's mind

You are right about that - nothing you say is going to change anybody's mind.
Perhaps one day you will get some credibility back.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's called comedy, something which clearly the left doesn't understand anymore. Did you know that humor is a key metric of higher intelligence? Clearly all of you leftist "High Information" has devolved the left. This whole black hole CNN has sucked itself into despite having teams of lawyers & propagandists & 'proper PR pros' has to be the top 10 list all time most absurd PR blunders in history, all of which stemming from them being too intellectual retarded to understand humor AND the Internet, or to know how to take a joke. This event is the shining culture of hypersensitive hissy fits and microaggression mentality, and crappy censorship appeal.

And you guys whom supposedly have no dog in this fight you cant even contain yourselves from metaphorically screaming & kicking in this thread (it was literal earlier this morning) in not being capable of letting the jokes fly.

Even if you're incapable of seeing the humor of it all, never mind being capable of appreciating any of it, you cant even not try to be the fun police and crap up everyone elses fun. Which by my ways means your types deserve to have the jokes play out on you. May we prove there may just be a cure for this kind of stupidity. BUt if not at least get even with the humorless jerks of this world.

Real Time with Bill Maher: New Rule – Learn How to Take a Joke

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interestingly enough there is a reddit thread that shows this victim by CNN (Hans***holeSolo) advocated the doxxing of others.

Not sure it changes the narrative, BUT, what's good for the goose?

www.reddit.com...

Although I'm confused as it seems like the post comment is from the subreddit moderator "The_Donald". I'm not familiar with Reddit though.

edit on 6-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think you're expected to change your signature to signal the depth of your outrage.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I just made a meme, I call this one: "Not long now".......

So, so wrong!

*Justaposter just got her ticket upgraded for the fast tract to hell ride*

I get what you meant, for that I giggle for the irony, for my humanity, it hits me in the heart.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Justaposter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join