It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that even ET's rock out to Robbie Williams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.instagram.com...
This Instagram video shows a UFO dancing about to Angels during a live concert earlier today.
I know we haven't talked about Rob or his sightings much lately, but this is an interesting video and yes, it could be a number of things, but I still thought it was cool enough to share. What are you thoughts on this guys?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

Lens flare. Sorry my friend.

And hi Nephra! Been long time.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

LOL - that is clearly a different light source than what is being projected to the instagram folks - look at the way it moves - completely independent from the landscape - like a light being pointed in the same direction and the video shot from behind glass.

Robbie Williams and Springer go back a long way - Robbie loves ATS

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

LOL - that is clearly a different light source than what is being projected to the instagram folks - look at the way it moves - completely independent from the landscape - like a light being pointed in the same direction and the video shot from behind glass.

Robbie Williams and Springer go back a long way - Robbie loves ATS

You might be right, but I think 'Deaf Alien' (in the post above yours) might be on to something.

There is a very slight jiggle to the camera, which can be seen by watching the sides and bottom edges of the image at the trees, and that very slight jiggle is causing a lens flare from that bright light source on the hill to also jiggle.

One way to determine if an object seen in an image could be lens flare is to find the center of the image; the light source and the "object" are opposite the center, but equidistant from that center, then the object could be -- and most likely is -- lens flare (this works for non-cropped images only):

edit on 4/7/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Chris - come back and explain !!!!

I'll give you my bike...

Promise!

ULO's are all the rage.. Unidentified Luminous Objects. Gah!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari Straw clutching , and nobody but my mum listens to Robbie Williams! 😜

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
I figured it may be explainable, but wanted to make sure what the great minds here had to say about it. I am around btw.. just usually lurking in the shadows.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus
If that were the case he wouldn't have received the brits Icon award this year or hold the Guinness record for the most tickets sold in a day. Your mom is obviously just one of a multitude. I must digress though.. the object seems explainable. Still not 100% on that... but very open to it.

edit on 5-7-2017 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

robbie williams doesn't rock that's a fact.

you want rock here's just a couple of my favorites.

that's just two samples of rockin, there are many more. please don't insult true rockers with boy band members.

and just so you know,

edit on 5-7-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i don't think that is lens flair.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'd like to tell you about my summer solstice experience.

I took a friend to Avebury. Here's an ignorance denying video of how it was.

I had no intention of joining the throng so I looked on Google maps for a place nearby where I could sleep in the car till he needed to be picked up.

I found a church car park that looked right. It was obvious from the nature of some of the nearby dwellings that someone would call the police if they saw a hairy bloke asleep in a car. Police did come out as I was putting my stuff in the boot of the car after my early morning walk. They drove around the corner fast, stopped abruptly and watched me for a short while then drove off promptly. If they had engaged me in conversation I would have been straight into in-depth discussion about policing politics so probably just as well they didn't ask me anything.

Here's the interesting bit.

To avoid attracting attention when sleeping in a car it's best to stop and immediately get into the back and go to sleep without opening doors or making noise, so that's what I did. Almost.

As soon as I was in the back seat the car was surrounded by spirits. Mostly dark but some white. They were jostling around the car like a hungry crowd. I'm not fased by things like that so I just thought, 'strange', then I lay down and went to sleep.

When I woke up at first light I went first to the church where I found standing stones had been used as foundation stones for the tower and left prominent, as is fairly common. Also a circle with a central point had been inscribed on one of the lower stones of the tower.

Then I had a short walk where I encountered obvious large earthworks and had a non-ufo sighting that I feel should be kept personal.

Back to the car, the police encounter, then picked up my friend and headed home.

When I got home I investigated the place. The big house that had mainly attracted my attention on Google maps is the house that Robbie once lived in. I looked for a link to it and it wasn't long before I found an ATS link.
www.abovetopsecret.com... It's the Wiltshire mansion mentioned here.

This is the church.
www.comptonbassett.com...

At the base of the tower the standing stones used as foundation stones are quite prominent, but I can't find a photograph showing that. The circle inscribed on one of the lower stones of the tower is also quite plain to see. I'll have to return to get a photograph.

www.breakingnews.ie...

Pop star and UFO fan Robbie Williams’ imminent move to a £7m country house may be as much to do with its location in an extra-terrestrial hotspot as his desire to rejoin Take That, it emerged today. The seven-bedroom mansion, in Compton Bassett, Wiltshire, England, lies in the heart of crop circle country, with meetings of enthusiasts held just yards from the 18th century house.

www.paranormaldatabase.com...

Catherine Parr Location: Compton Bassett (Wiltshire) - Compton Bassett House Type: Haunting Manifestation Date / Time: 2009 Further Comments: TVNZ reported that performer Robbie Williams would often feel the presence of Catherine at his home, which was once her barn, although the entity was not scary.

edit on 5 7 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Lens Flare

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

That is some interesting stuff! Thank you for sharing that. Wonder why he moved?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

As I watch it again.. I don't agree with the lens flare theory. Not at this point. The camera doesn't move and that phenomenon often follows the camera movement. There was no camera movement. Not saying it isn't explainable.. but at this point in time.. lens flare isn't cutting it for me.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There was camera movement. Pay close attention to the street and light pole at the bottom of the frame and you can see the camera's up and down movement. Also watch closely where the tree line hits the sides of the frame and you will see some sideways movement.

Add to that the fact that the "object" is in the exact location that a lens flare from the very bright light source would be (as my diagram in my earlier post showed), and it seems that lens flare is a good explanation.

edit on 5/7/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Not a nice reason. I didn't notice a stink when I was there, the wind must have been in the right direction.

www.nationalsolicitors.com...

Smelly rubbish site plagues Robbie's country pad

A stinking landfill site has been causing controversy in the Wiltshire village of Compton Bassett, home to Robbie Williams multi million pound mansion.

The singer bought the prestigious pad in 2009 for 8.1million and looks set to make huge losses as he recently reduced the price tag to 5.5million earlier this year.

Set in 71 acres of parkland, it's neatly manicured gardens and famous owner didn't exactly set the property market on fire when it was lavishly advertised in Country Life magazine. The worsening landfill stench looks set to cause more headaches for Mr Williams.

Residents of the picture box English village have been lodging complaints with the landfill contractor, Hills Waste Management via the local Parish Council

Speaking to the Daily Mail, one resident said, "The stench is more obnoxious than rotten eggs and will definitely affect house prices. The smell is at its worst right by Robbie Williams' house . . .

On topic. The lights I've seen that look like that have always moved in curving trajectories. Once accelerating so fast it was impossible to track. Nothing to say they couldn't jig like that if they chose. I don't have the knowledge to comment on lens flare.

Have you seen this video?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
wow. landfills are just one of many reasons we need to change the way we do things. They are not sustainable. As for the video, yes I have seen it. I am fascinated with the research Patty Greer has done on the phenomenon. Crop Circle Diaries is the best film I have seen yet about the phenomenon. That video is some of the best that exists in regards to crop circle formation!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I feel I should list my relevant sightings for you.

The closest sighting was in Mid Wales, in the early eighties, a few hours before the spring equinox. I was staying awake with a friend to carry out a ceremony at a small ancient site with a recently added circle of small stones. Suddenly I was convinced we needed a certain book and I leapt up and started running across a field in the dark to fetch it.

Halfway across the field I stopped when I saw a bright light. At first I thought it must be the headlight of an off-road motorbike. Then I thought it was someone with a bright torch dealing with some livestock emergency. Then I realised it was hovering above the ancient site.

It stayed there for a few seconds then began to move. It accelerated so fast I couldn't keep track of it but it headed up a valley I'm told was in ancient times called the Valley Of The Princes. There was a short term ATS member who was a scholar of ancient Welsh history, one of the stories he recounted for that valley spoke of lights. There were other historical stories he told about that valley that fitted with my own experiences.

A few years after that I saw many lights playing in the sky above the Hay Bluff Psylocibin Festival. I stress that these were not hallucinations. What struck me was the other people at the festival seemed to treat the lights as perfectly normal and not worth commenting on.

The Hay Bluff Festivals are strangely undocumented.

One time the police came to raid. When they reached The Bluff a cloud of mist descended on them and followed them everywhere they went. They eventually left thinking it had been a misty day up there.

Another time police collected pre-raid in the car park three miles away, apparently unaware they were visible from The Bluff. After a quick look at them with binoculars all the purveyors of illicit substances rushed up the mountain with their stock and sat watching the following raid with amusement. When a flummoxed senior policeman asked how the dealers knew to be absent a naughty boy said, "A little bit of money in the right pocket buys a lot of information". The cops were furious!

Hay Bluff.

www.ukrockfestivals.com...

www.travellerhomes.co.uk...

My third major sighting was very interesting. I was in a small crowd watching an evening event. Suddenly a large bright light dropped into view at what seemed like a great altitude. Then it split into many balls of light that all set off in different curving trajectories. It was only when I got home I found out my wife had heard someone behind me say to her companion, "What was that?" while pointing at the sky.

edit on 6 7 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

wow, some very interesting sightings. might have to check out that festival if I ever go to the UK. I am sure I will someday. There are many ancient sites there that are on my list of places I want to see.

top topics

join