It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Firecracker Fuse Location Changed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Im starting to find this all rather distasteful.

Mandela was the first human being to set foot on the moon and , as such, became a national hero for his homeland of Great Britain!

Just because he married Princess Diana and went on to rule Antarctica doesn't mean he should now be seen as a figure of fun.

Come on people...remember Live Aid!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: lordcomac
So.... It's upside down?

Had it ever occurred to you that you might just have crappy old man brain?

Hes just being a dick.

No, in just a guy with crappy old man brain, who often doesn't remember things the way they actually are.

For example, I remember ATS as being a place you can point out obvious things to correct rediculous conspiracy theories and not be called names for it...

I wasnt talking about you.. why would i go up to you and use the third person "he is" to refer to you in a response to you?

And i disagree with your perception of what ATS used to be. This is a very low standards op. Its funny but it does nothing to advance any conversation as it starts with a non sequitur.

Ive been on ats since at least 15 years. You dont have to tell me what it used to be and it wasnt this i can assure you.

FYI clickbait is a newer thing on ATS. people used to have serious discussions even on asinine subjects. Now people not the subjects are the azzes.

Even though i knew what this thread was and i agreed with the point i still call it a dick move. The thread basically reads you guys are all idiots. You see it right?

Id rather raise people up into intelligence and have mindful conversations. This is fart jokes. You guys are slipping sliding into non thinking idiocracy.

edit on 4-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Lighten up?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

april fools has done pasted, i guess your the biggest fool at last. 😈😈😈

"pasted"? Now who is the fool?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
I'm just finding out about this one...

Firecrackers - yet another product affected by the Mandela Effect.

We always had fireworks for the 4th of July when we were kids - so I know everything about them.. Cherry bombs, sparklers - you name it, we had it. I always remember lighting the fuse from the top.

Apparently in this reality firecrackers have always had the fuse on the bottom.
..That just looks so wrong to me.

In my reality (independent from this reality) fuses were always on top. I was able to find some reality residue:

I keep a stash of firecrackers in the garage under some old rags.. I went out to check them this morning and they've all changed.

This ME stuff is starting to freak me out - does anyone else remember firecrackers with the fuse on top?

/S - Happy Birthday America!

Har har har, so sad.... you must be mad with no family to go to or humor you for the 4th.... sad

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Pics of your hand before and after......

You would only see one finger in both of them.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

spellin nazi

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
lmao, everyone (bar The Gut) is so uptight.

made me laff, op

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Even though i knew what this thread was and i agreed with the point i still call it a dick move. The thread basically reads you guys are all idiots. You see it right?

even on the 4th?

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
and this my friends is why we need to nuke humans

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

hahaha...did you confirm that taking selfies in the mirror?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oddly - this thread shows the state of ATS..

A lighthearted satire thread plummets to anger within the first few replies.

Hate was given an inch - and now it's taking a mile.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
Oddly - this thread shows the state of ATS..

A lighthearted satire thread plummets to anger within the first few replies.

Hate was given an inch - and now it's taking a mile.

I know, right?

Just look at the 5th reply in this thread to see the EXACT same hate.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ahh yes, I'm aware. I'd changed my mind but couldn't edit the post - then just moved on.

I thought it might be better to have a joke ME thread so the naysayers could get it out if their systems.

When I had the idea for the upside down firecracker, I thought it be a good idea to try (being a holiday and all).

I guess the difference is making fun of the ME vs making fun of people who believe on the ME. In this thread I'm making fun of myself and not hurting anyone.

Naturally you could of just asked me - I guess in your own way you did.

While I'm glad to count you as a part of my audience; you frequently seem irritated by ME threads.. You do realize you don't have to read ME threads - unless you like being bothered?

Also - thanks for proving my point.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but you seem to have me confused with someone else. I haven't posted in a memory issue thread (apart from the joke one I made and this one) in some time.

I guess that's another one you can chalk up to ME. LOL

And no, I won't be replying again. I just thought I'd like to point out your hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It's ok - no, I'm thinking of you, and your replies in many ME threads.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about angst in ATS replies - and your replies in many ME threads is a great example of what's wrong with ATS.

There's no hypocrisy - I was very congenial in your example - nothing but flat straight forward points - just like this post.

I understand if you can't reply without being nasty, so I appreciate your absence - it's good to know your still reading though..

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Talking of ME, have you noticed how some people seem blind to the words ....if, might, could, maybe, possibly, hypothetical, in theory etc, etc, etc.

Maybe, if you think about it, theoretically, in their timeline they could have different meanings?

Maybe?

I mean, its possible, right?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Yes - but it's more likely them auto-rejecting vs the meaning changed :-)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well, in my timeline, people still have a sense of humour so I'll light my firecrackers however they come.

I enjoyed your OP
edit on 6-7-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I thought it was funny.
Funny that the op has never seen Australian firecrackers.

Actually it reminded me of a joke my dad used to tell about a carpenters apprentice that occasionally threw a nail on the ground as he was working, because the heads were on the wrong end. His boss yelled at him and called him stupid, because obviously those nails were made for the other side of the house.

edit on 7-7-2017 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join