It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Disclosure when green aliens and space ships are not stated.NASA Whistle Blower

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You do realize the aliens are "mildly cheerful" too? Most are hermaphroditic so I guess that is okay?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So , Welles' War of the Worlds is true ? Except silent and covered up ? And Saturn instead of Mars ? And what does Ultra-Terrestrial mean ? How does that differ from Extra-Terrestrial ?
Just asking

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

At 5:41 of the video he very plainly say's they are "craft" and that Saturns rings are the plasma exhaust.

She kept pushing it on him so he finally agreed with her just to shut her up.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
What is fact is that flying saucers do not exist, it was a mistake made by a man named Bill Banquette during an interview with a person named Kenneth Arnold?

Incorrect. A fact is something that has been proven to be true. You statement has not.

What is fact is that Kenneth Arnold saw nine separate flying terrestrial plasma aliens flying in a triangle formation as they have throughout history?

Also incorrect - that is also not a fact.

Threads like this would do well to stick to what *is* factual and what is opinion or assumption. You'd get less ridicule if you didn't act all high an mighty, as though you and only you are privy to select information. You aren't.

While I fully believe in aliens and extraterrestrial life, I have no evidence of that and I would not state it *as fact* what is or is not a UFO in the alien sense.

Unless of course you're speaking in the literal acronym of Unidentified Flying Object, which could be a turd lobbed through the air.

I did my research, did you? It's so factual that I won't even argue about what is fact.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't have beliefs, i have facts.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

The Triangle Spaceship is really the all seeing eye of God or a Portal it's not a ship.

Um yes we know, you had a whole thread based on that confusion of yours.

I explained that these things are very powerful, powerful enough to destroy planets turn buildings into ashes as it did 911

How do you type?

you must be blind, do you see the YouTube video you posted 'forget building 7, building 6 is the smoking gun'?

Is that ash or is that a building rubble from the collapse?

Let me use your own words which I still cant believe you actually said, anyway, this is all that needs to be said when you post things like this and you actually have said it yourself

"Really embarrassing to put this up..even more embarrassing believing it."

your words, not mine.

These super flying plasma energy aliens are all around the world and maybe Uranus

No, maybe just Uranus.

Nothing you say makes sense to what i wrote or explained, can you drink some coffee and wake up and reread again, thanks a bunch.iml527

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

to put it really simply.. as it is rather simple.

The term i used (Harvester) is a generalization, but it is based in our own history.

These orb/plasma entity's show up all down the timescale, but more so when there is a great upheaval or other such event that is generating an immense amount of energy.

We.. to them.. are essentially batteries/food, we get fired up or suffer grief on a large scale and we exert more than we need.. and they collect/harvest that which we expel at those times.

It's part of the nature of the universe, we tend to believe we are separate from the symbiotic cycles we see in everything else.. the flower and the bee.. those pesky sucker fish stuck on the shark.. the spider and the wasp, it's ALL inter-related.

It's nothing sinister... it just is

In all honesty, i thought you were playing, but I see it's one person on this earth that really understands.So glad your program has been uploaded to today's version. It's good to see that everyone is not stuck in the other programs from 30 to 65 years ago.Sorry, but it's hard finding people who are up to date.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , Welles' War of the Worlds is true ? Except silent and covered up ? And Saturn instead of Mars ? And what does Ultra-Terrestrial mean ? How does that differ from Extra-Terrestrial ?
Just asking
More powerful.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

THINGS, INHABIT

A giant triangle over Paris? not three bright points of light, by default enhanced in the infrared then, with an aircraft many miles away, 'observing'! I don't think I care anymore...........................................

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It's so factual that I won't even argue about what is fact.

Translation: none of it's factual, it's just your opinion and rather than demonstrate that proof, I'll deflect.

Point taken. Nice.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I don't have beliefs, i have facts.

Really? Demonstrate that please. Backing up your previous statements you made.

Not just youtube links -- actual proven facts. Go.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Little green men, Leprechauns, Faeries, Grey's, Hairy Dwarves, Scorpion men, Goat men, Mantis People, Fish People, Nymhs, all the way to elves, and Chimeras of human or beast like behaviour, or perfect beings identifying with race.

And why does all black triangles have orange lights, and in a geese like pattern. It looks like it could snap in the middle?

edit on 5-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

It's cool

I understand how that feels, to be completely alone with your thoughts while everyone else seems to be stuck in a loop or just trolling and mocking for kicks.. i truly do.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
whole lot of crazy in one thread

Time to grab some popcorn...this one is going to be good

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
With all due respect.

This isn't the mudpit, nor is this called the mock, troll and lol forum

We used to have moderators 'round here to take out the trash...
There have been Owner/Admin posts that explicitly outline the rules..

what happened?

I (and others) spend far too much time turning the other cheek in both this and the paranormal forums.
Literally walking away from a good topics (and the site) because they've been flooded with ridicule

If there was a paradigm shift on civility here on ATS... I'd like to see Either Springer or SO pin it clearly so all can see.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm fairly sure that Kenneth Arnold saw something not dissimilar to the Nazi Horten Ho 229. Can't say I've read a report where they were described as glowing or plasma-like.

It's an interesting take on the phenomena that's for sure but you are trying to peddle it as fact and I'm not seeing enough evidence for that...

And I've seen these "lights" in the sky, on multiple occasions. Red, Blue, orange and white. Moving at incomprehensible speeds, low and slow and stationary... Including a triangle formation.

I've also seen them in times of personal strife but also at times of serenity.

I still don't know what they are and frankly don't expect to. Nonetheless, it's an interesting thread.

I take issue with your "I'm right, everyone else is wrong" like attitude though, it's not necessary. You can't prove this anymore than I can prove what I've witnessed... Actually that's a lie, I've got corroborated reports and those who witnessed with me.

So. I'll ask you, why should I believe this over any other explanation I've read over the years? I've read quite a few in my short time here on Earth, many assume and I suspect few knew.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Nothing you say makes sense to what i wrote or explained

Really

So you need me to simplify it even further that what I already did.

fine.

Take my hand, seeing as you cant cross the street on your own and need some assistance let me help.

You, the poster Immortal Legend527 posted this in your OP

The Triangle Spaceship is really the all seeing eye of God or a Portal it's not a ship.

in which I replied that yes we know because you had a whole thread about that confusion of yours.

Its a confusion because you initially call it space ship and conclude to say its not a space ship.

In between that confusion of it either being or not being space ship you also add more of your confused mind by saying its either the All seeing Eye of God or a Portal.

So it is a space ship but its not, its the all seeing eye of god or maybe its a portal.

Yeah, your not confused, sorry my mistake.

You also mentioned in your OP something about buildings turning to ash on 9/11 and linked to a video that shows rubble and not ash of the buildings that had just collapsed.

So I asked if you are blind, the video you linked too contradicts aliens turning the building into ash.

Then I used your words that you elegantly used in another thread which was shocking coming from you.

Just look at the nonsense here and read the words you used towards another idea that was tame compared to level of insanity you share.

To finish it off, I found you posted more videos in a later post and mentioned Plasma energy aliens all over the world and maybe Uranus and Saturn.

I just clarified that it was just Uranus.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Haha, I might just pinch that

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

It's so factual that I won't even argue about what is fact.

Translation: none of it's factual, it's just your opinion and rather than demonstrate that proof, I'll deflect.

Point taken. Nice.

opinion vs facts.

My facts are that I always study the first event, the first wave the very first upload.

When was the first time flying saucers were used?

The term flying saucers was a misquote from 60 plus years ago, that led to the destruction of what's real.The first time flying saucers were ever used in a sentence, that jumped into the mainstream, was during an event called the Kenneth Arnold sighting.

From an upload point of view to the human brain, this event of a 'misquote', led people to believe and look at flying saucers.What's a fact, is that people's brains were completely compromised by this 'Misquote' that led people to look for flying saucers.That's a fact.A mind virus that has kept the world from seeing and understanding the truth of what's really going on.

What are extreme facts, is that every video in the world..has not, will not, will never in the history of this life, ever capture a flying saucer or other created craft because they never existed in the first place.Until I see one or the world sees one that will stand my fact and that's a fact.

What's facts are that there is no factual proof in the world that aliens from outer space exist, that fly in ships with reverse, lol engineering and all the other made up virus programs that they embed inside the populace for you all to believe in.

What's really fact and it might seem disturbing because i can really imagine which programs your stuck in but this we both can agree on, we can both..not just you and me but the world can see theses 3 plasma or more flying aliens all over the world, lol, what, what are you looking at..you don't see that it's not a ship, you can see that these 3 things have been your flying saucers and ships the whole time.

FAKE

Real. No red lights in the middle

which program are you in?The flare program or the lights were part of a ship program?

You must think that i am the first one to notice these things.

Civilizations have bowed down to these 3 plasma alien things for centuries if not the beginning of life itself on this planet.Pyramids were born all around the earth because of these 3 atoms.The dead sea scrolls had these things being called the 3 atoms.

The pyramid on the back of your dollar bill pays homage, as well as secret societies around the globe as it illustrates that at some point in time it communicated with a human.They have given them names through time the eye of providence the eye of hours the all seeing eye of god, flying saucers, flying triangles etc.

Do you really think the stars on flags are really stars? as to what stars are to the mind, as you have been told.

From fact, when you look at one of these things, information about all things all transferred to the looker.What's fact is that these 3 plasma things has more facts than opinions.When it comes to real aliens and real history and real videos and real sightings what else is there to research...flying ships and green aliens, lol, from the centurion zone, from the galactic federation and..too much.

The scariest thing that this man said was...

That's where the new ones are getting their energy from ..smh 9:30 mark.You start out small like a baby then you get bigger.

By reading through the lines of this guy.I think there is a super big one of these in space and no one is saying a thing about it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join