It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Disclosure when green aliens and space ships are not stated.NASA Whistle Blower

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I have warned the world about the ultra-terrestrial aliens I even said that they were used in the 911 event.

The one thing, that we were always looking for , was just one good whistleblower or someone that not only went by the ‘rules’ but never used ships, aliens and other keywords that make no sense to what is really real as far as the ufo phenomenon is concerned

What is fact is that flying saucers do not exist, it was a mistake made by a man named Bill Banquette during an interview with a person named Kenneth Arnold?

What is fact is that Kenneth Arnold saw nine separate flying terrestrial plasma aliens flying in a triangle formation as they have throughout history?

Ufology and the truth went dead as the entire upload of fact disappeared once the saucer upload went mind viral.

TextYears later, Arnold claimed he told Bill Bequette that "they flew erratic, like a saucer if you skip it across the water." Arnold felt that he had been misquoted since the description referred to the objects' motion rather than their shape.[3] Thus Bequette has often been credited with first using "flying saucer" and supposedly misquoting Arnold, but the term does not appear in Bequette's early articles. Instead, his first article of June 25 says only, "He said he sighted nine saucer-like aircraft flying in formation..." The next day in a much more detailed article, Bequette wrote, "He clung to his story of shiny, flat objects racing over the Cascade mountains with a peculiar weaving motion ‘like the tail of a Chinese kite.' ...He also described the objects as 'saucer-like' and their motion 'like fish flipping in the sun.' ...[Arnold] described the objects as 'flat like a pie-pan and somewhat bat-shaped'." It wasn't until June 28 that Bequette first used the term "flying disc" (but not "flying saucer"). A review of early newspaper stories indicates that immediately after his sighting, Arnold generally described the objects’ shape as thin and flat, rounded in the front but chopped in the back and coming to a point, i.e., more or less saucer- or disk-like. He also specifically used terms like "saucer" or "saucer-like", "disk", and "pie pan" or "pie plate" in describing the shape. The motion he generally described as weaving like the tail of a kite and erratic flipping. For example, in a surviving recorded radio interview from June 25, Arnold described them as looking "something like a pie plate that was cut in half with a sort of a convex triangle in the rear." His motion descriptions were: "I noticed to the left of me a chain which looked to me like the tail of a Chinese kite, kind of weaving... they seemed to flip and flash in the sun, just like a mirror... they seemed to kind of weave in and out right above the mountaintops

I explained that these things are very powerful, powerful enough to destroy planets turn buildings into ashes as it did 911, and I explained that they have the power to expand.
The Interdimensional Ultra Terrestrial Aliens and the truth about 911.

They can expand like a ball.

The Triangle Spaceship is really the all seeing eye of God or a Portal it's not a ship.

This video is very important to my claim and important to humankind. The reason why this video is very important is that he still lives by a code of honor and respect. He never says ship and never once agreed with the woman as she keeps saying ship.

This man, in all honesty, is telling you just what I have been telling the world but he is not telling, just listen to his answers.

I explained that these things have the power to open up space and time, between the triangle formation…I also explained that they used a lot of energy in the 911 event…I think this guy, just explained where they get their energy from.

Mind you, just …really listen and pay attention on how he beats around the bush whenever she mentions ships.

listen to all the keywords that come out of his mouth and really pay attention to how he never mentions anything as a craft, he calls them things and other keywords, that you must really pay attention to.

There all sizes.
Things.
They feed.

This man is talking about the 3 ultra-terrestrial plus the others, it's not just those 3 it's a whole lot of these things.

What I found out is that theses things inhabit Saturn

THINGS, INHABIT
edit on 4-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
You lost me after 9/11..

Oh boy.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
You lost me after 9/11..

Oh boy.

You got that far?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

The opinions expressed in the last video are interesting, in saying that the Rings of Saturn can be understood as a nursery perhaps simply extends one's definition of what constitutes life, and why the ancients attributed Divine status to planetary objects.

It was also the case the mystical mountain of the Horizon in ancient tradition was understood as that place were life was re-generated, an optical effect of illumination of cosmic dust strung out along the ecliptic plane shortly before Sunrise or following sunset, that was the basis for constructs such as ziggurats and pyramids.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I'd be shocked if you got a good response on your post..

It's far to much truth for the grunts to handle.

Cue the ridicule crew.. oh look they've already arrived, just as expected.

I agree... they harvest US, i tried myself to subtly inform them of harvesters, hanging around grenfell.. and was met with the great wall of "what?"

Honestly.. it's so easy to figure out, anyone not up to speed doesn't deserve to know.
Let them watch the pretty lights and wonder.... it's 'safer' that way.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Your post is all over the place and confusing. Can you narrow it down to the gist of what you're getting at?

"Aliens"... are what? Angels?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Your post is all over the place and confusing. Can you narrow it down to the gist of what you're getting at?

"Aliens"... are what? Angels?

Thiers only one type of alien that exist and that is real and that everybody around the world has witnessed.

These super flying plasma energy aliens are all around the world and maybe Uranus and Saturn does not have rings maybe it's them surrounding the planet.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

I agree... they harvest US, i tried myself to subtly inform them of harvesters, hanging around grenfell.. and was met with the great wall of "what?"

Honestly.. it's so easy to figure out, anyone not up to speed doesn't deserve to know.

The other uploads of various programs have disabled the facts of what's really going on, I don't blame them the programs are very strong.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

yeah, i know.. i fell into a few of those program/cult traps before reality smacked me in the face.

Before i realized.. this is nothing new, it has always been this way.

I think that's the most annoying thing,, it's so freaking obvious if you just look a all the data and keep the crazy cults and pre-engineered programing to one side.. focus on the when and the why.. discount the 'what' as it just is.

Folks are still caught up with the what (are they?), and it really doesn't matter
The 'why' is far more important for humanity.. and the hardest to accept.

We, are not the TOP of the chain.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

At 5:41 of the video he very plainly say's they are "craft" and that Saturns rings are the plasma exhaust.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
What is fact is that flying saucers do not exist, it was a mistake made by a man named Bill Banquette during an interview with a person named Kenneth Arnold?

Incorrect. A fact is something that has been proven to be true. You statement has not.

What is fact is that Kenneth Arnold saw nine separate flying terrestrial plasma aliens flying in a triangle formation as they have throughout history?

Also incorrect - that is also not a fact.

Threads like this would do well to stick to what *is* factual and what is opinion or assumption. You'd get less ridicule if you didn't act all high an mighty, as though you and only you are privy to select information. You aren't.

While I fully believe in aliens and extraterrestrial life, I have no evidence of that and I would not state it *as fact* what is or is not a UFO in the alien sense.

Unless of course you're speaking in the literal acronym of Unidentified Flying Object, which could be a turd lobbed through the air.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

These super flying plasma energy aliens are all around the world

Yes totally right
I seen them as have numerous others all over Planet Earth.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Do you have a source for your belief?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

What exactly is a harvest craft? You were asked in the Grenfell Tower UFO thread what one was and you haven't answered

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The Triangle Spaceship is really the all seeing eye of God or a Portal it's not a ship.

Um yes we know, you had a whole thread based on that confusion of yours.

I explained that these things are very powerful, powerful enough to destroy planets turn buildings into ashes as it did 911

How do you type?

you must be blind, do you see the YouTube video you posted 'forget building 7, building 6 is the smoking gun'?

Is that ash or is that a building rubble from the collapse?

Let me use your own words which I still cant believe you actually said, anyway, this is all that needs to be said when you post things like this and you actually have said it yourself

"Really embarrassing to put this up..even more embarrassing believing it."

your words, not mine.

These super flying plasma energy aliens are all around the world and maybe Uranus

No, maybe just Uranus.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

to put it really simply.. as it is rather simple.

The term i used (Harvester) is a generalization, but it is based in our own history.

These orb/plasma entity's show up all down the timescale, but more so when there is a great upheaval or other such event that is generating an immense amount of energy.

We.. to them.. are essentially batteries/food, we get fired up or suffer grief on a large scale and we exert more than we need.. and they collect/harvest that which we expel at those times.

It's part of the nature of the universe, we tend to believe we are separate from the symbiotic cycles we see in everything else.. the flower and the bee.. those pesky sucker fish stuck on the shark.. the spider and the wasp, it's ALL inter-related.

It's nothing sinister... it just is

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

to put it really simply.. as it is rather simple.

The term i used (Harvester) is a generalization, but it is based in our own history.

These orb/plasma entity's show up all down the timescale, but more so when there is a great upheaval or other such event that is generating an immense amount of energy.

We.. to them.. are essentially batteries/food, we get fired up or suffer grief on a large scale and we exert more than we need.. and they collect/harvest that which we expel at those times.

It's part of the nature of the universe, we tend to believe we are separate from the symbiotic cycles we see in everything else.. the flower and the bee.. those pesky sucker fish stuck on the shark.. the spider and the wasp, it's ALL inter-related.

It's nothing sinister... it just is

Even humans do that to other humans.
Call them vampires haha.. if you like..

What ive learned in my time here is that there is no need to be the top of the food chain.. just avoid the larger predators.

Just remember, everyone eats food. And what is food? Food is life. Everyone eats life.

edit on 4-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

What exactly is a harvest craft? You were asked in the Grenfell Tower UFO thread what one was and you haven't answered

There was a "what if" documentary some time ago on the idea of a invasion by robotic starships that were used to harvest raw materials from earth. Things like trees, vegetation and crops. Maybe even people. The documentary then explored how Earth could defend itself against these machines. The idea was to send in special forces to sabotage the harvesters, then the command and control center would leave Earth due to the losses encountered.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Keep it up, this is ATS material that we need, you will attract all the nay say-er's but you will also attract they whom will love this material, I like it and want to see more so thank you for sharing.

Not the first time I have heard that there were supposed to be potentially living or mechanical objects in the ring's of Saturn but if there are they are either creatures or an expression (or both) of a vastly more advanced civilization than we can even conceive of, if they were ever like us, a race on a planet then that is most likely so far in there own past that they either do not remember or regard it as irrelevant to them.

But though I do not like Arthur C Clark due to his shall we say sexual preferences He was still a great sci fi author and he often took his inspiration from real sources, in one of his book's he had giant living jelly fish like organism's living in the cloud's of the gas giant's, so maybe he took that idea from this guy or someone else in the know, like I say I despite AC Clark but he was in that circle nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
whole lot of crazy in one thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join