It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damon T Berry author of "The knowledge of forever time"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The topic seems scarce or nonexistent here on ATS, searches proved fruitless on our search engine. In a nutshell, The Knowledge of Forever Time is an eight series video Damon has created in the last couple years. Also one called 'Contact', not to be confused with the one Jody Foster starred.

It is an investment in time as the videos range in time from a little over a half hour, to a bit over an hour, eight of them in all. I find an offhand commonality with the Urantia book, but only in the most abstract of ways.

The Knowledge of Forever Time takes us back to the beginning of earth and all the great monoliths so far discovered. The Pyramids of Egypt and the Americas, the Old and New world, and so much more. He ties in astronomical knowledge from the beginning of Man and the possibility we were 'planted here'. It took me the better part of two days to watch what with my responsibilities elsewhere.

I hope you will enjoy. Believe or don't, you will find some illumination never before purveyed.

edit on 3-7-2017 by Plotus because: and I thought I could get this right in one setting......... inconcievable...

edit on 7.3.2017 by Kandinsky because: Embedded video

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ill give it a try.

Not expecting much, but then again i have nothing better to do.

And here we...

GO

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
The topic seems scarce or nonexistent here on ATS, searches proved fruitless on our search engine. In a nutshell, The Knowledge of Forever Time is an eight series video Damon has created in the last couple years. Also one called 'Contact', not to be confused with the one Jody Foster starred.

It is an investment in time as the videos range in time from a little over a half hour, to a bit over an hour, eight of them in all. I find an offhand commonality with the Urantia book, but only in the most abstract of ways.

The Knowledge of Forever Time takes us back to the beginning of earth and all the great monoliths so far discovered. The Pyramids of Egypt and the Americas, the Old and New world, and so much more. He ties in astronomical knowledge from the beginning of Man and the possibility we were 'planted here'. It took me the better part of two days to watch what with my responsibilities elsewhere.

I hope you will enjoy. Believe or don't, you will find some illumination never before purveyed.

www.youtube.com...

I watched the first episode. While he seemed to repeat himself a lot (to the point of annoyance), the information was quite interesting.

Thank you for posting.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It would be great if you had given his professional credentials and otherwise pertinent data as to his qualifications for making those eight videos. To tell us that he encompasses everything in the Universe and you recommend it falls short. The least you can do is say that you have no connection, personal or business, to him or his videos. That way we can be more unbiased in our view on videos that come promoted from unknown sources. ATS captains must make a determination whether presenting such efforts are simply from out there in the membership or from a source dedicated to pushing a product or interest.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Perhaps my oratory seems of a commercial nature, I assure you the words and expression are mine alone of that which I have discovered. I have been setting on this for a little over two weeks contemplating putting it on ATS. I have ben reluctant to this point, and expect a certain amount of nay-sayers as well as those who might find it plausible. I have no connection with this author, or would I ever consider spamming our site here. I will grant you it starts slow, and yes he does repeat himself a number of times, but I believe it is to give a linear account in forming a continuous theme. Each series expounds upon the previous granted, however I believe it is necessary to preserve continuity.

He is a writer and producer, it seems new on the scene within the last couple years. It is brought to you for your own examination.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
PS, my gratitude Kandinsky, thank you.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun To acommodate you, I have provided information for your examination

Sorry to once again embed, my skills are suspect, please indulge me.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 3-7-2017 by Plotus because: add info

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
a reply to: Aliensun To acommodate you, I have provided information for your examination

Sorry to once again embed, my skills are suspect, please indulge me.

www.imdb.com...

Thank you. Perhaps I'm overly cautious today. I lost 1.5 hours yesterday on a video by supposed UFO abductee Jim Sparks.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Hi, Alien, nice to see you putting good posts on ATS lately.

Hay, OP. How many "power-words" you see in the headline of the video?!... It's more ridiculous than "Double-burger-cheese-muffin". Call me a fool of you wish, but I haven't even opened the videos and I already know what's gonna be inside there. Why???

LINGUISTICS.

/you are pardoned, just an advice, next time go with the credability details as well, not only the intrigue and inspiration. Because it's not nice to be one-sided on ATS. At least it is disrespecting to your audience, if not even to yourself.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Gawd this is not something worth watching haha..

Talking about cave paintings in france.. those buffalos and deer are sophistically encrypted messages of the end time that "no one on earth" comprehends...

The painters were "obviously crying as they were about to be killed."

If you get passed him making a highly elongated irregular triangle constalation.. calls the great pyramid of giza a direct replica of that constalation, haha..

Hes using words that sound good if you dont actually listen.

Hell show a bright spot on a bull painting and be like "thats obviously a star" then matches the one "star as being a 11 star constallation.. lol.

Or the "rhino looks like just a rhino but its hirn is a near 360 degree curve" shiws horn that curves in an arc about 150 degrees.. puts picture of the sun so hirn cradles it.. "see its coded knowledge"

Like wah??

I feel like im listening to an ancient magician tey8ng to sound magical to common folk.

Oh and people used to be more advanced than us and had better hearts and all the evidence is gone by design from god.. humans have been on earth 400 million years in 30,000 cycles each lasting 5,000 to 10,000 years.. at the max level of 30,000 x 10,000 you get 300 millin years lol..

Not very thought through.

Just feels like random assumptions.. "we know..."

Land in every cave painting matches earth the same exact color of landmasses! Shows yellowish splotches on bull in cave painting..
"see, they had spaceships!"

Haha

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Thanks for therather snide reply and a swipe at my behaviors.

I'm the judge and jury on that issue, thanks, again.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have seen them all, 6. Sure he is anoying, but I really like his commitment and convincement to what he does. He does not sound or think like anyone else. What if he is right? At least partly. Entertainment at least.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themanxter
I have seen them all, 6. Sure he is anoying, but I really like his commitment and convincement to what he does. He does not sound or think like anyone else. What if he is right? At least partly. Entertainment at least.

I find it intriguing though some information may be convoluted, i think the point here may be less in delivery and more about the actual argument that we come from space.

The one thing that needles at me is that Freemasonry is involved very obviously right from the beginning.

Did anyone else pick up on the squaring the circle concept on the first episode?

This further pushes the agenda of extraterrestrial contact.

Wasn't the Ashtar Command from Andromeda?

This also ties into Prometheus from the Alien franchise... at least to a small extent.

Sitchin was a Freemason and his books discussed the Sumerian gods Enlil and Ea/Enki. The tie in to Christianity from Sumer to Babylon makes you wonder. This all goes so neatly into the alien theme.

The question remains... since most of the ancient alien theory comes from Freemasons... are they considered the guardians/diseminaters of the knowledge OR are we looking at a continuation of a theme towards a NWO using the fake alien invasion idea?
edit on 3-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Interesting thoughts

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themanxter
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Interesting thoughts

Thanks

I look forward to watching the next episode. Quite interesting information

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I watched a bit then got bored and watched the end of the last one (I'm a bit nonconformist like that).

At one stage, he suggested that the Easter Island statues (Moai) were very ancient and had earpieces, inferring somehow that they had resisted the alien destruction. Firstly, that is a really faulty chain of deduction and secondly, the truth is, we know the age and purpose of the statues: Moai From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This is fairly typical of this type of 'what if's', that are not actually researched or even reasoned, and then subsequently taken as literal truths.

He finished with the suggestion that ancient aliens keep regularly destroying the Earth in some sort of Sitchinesque scenario (for no given reason) and that what's out there in space "ain't no man". Wooooo...

There, I have saved everyone hours of hair-tearingly repetitive crap, where they often draw conclusions that aren't even related to the dubious 'factoids' given.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Totally agree here. This series is a pile of garbage. It's interesting that correlations are attempting to be made, but the research and editing can't even successfully keep up with the script. At one point in Invitation - The Prometheus stones, he identifies ISIS and Medusa being one in the same. At one point in the video, he says "Look closer" At the top of her head is not just one serpent, but SEVEN!!.

Actually the video shows 8 serpents, not 7, and that doesn't even include the serpent coming from the front of her head, so 9. You insult our intelligence so much by clearly stating there are 7 of something, when at minimum you are showing us 8. At least find a better image...terrible editing.

Is he that delusional that he feels the need to lie directly to our face? It's like showing us a three leaf closer and saying, Look closer, count them...there are 4 leaves.

You're not fooling anyone Damon.... and if you are, then you have successfully labeled them fools.

Shame on us.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have seen much of his videos. I admit that I sounded very intriguing because I do subscribe to sitchin and the Sumerian texts yet, one has to be wise when listening to very well spoken words meant to come across intelligent only to achieve a sort of Illusions for the sake of Deceit. I agree with many of you who said that he is long-winded and repetitive, and also smack in your face insulting at times. Although the guy does have a good voice that there is no doubt.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Stumbled across these videos today and decided to waste
a little time since I am recovering from back surgery.
The way he is trying to tie his opinion in to the facts has blown my mind!
Who is this guy? Why should we accept his theory?

new topics

top topics

join