It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Just google gender nuetral parenting

S/he has already made a problem for he/r 'gender neutral' baby, with bias toward

he/r own gender......

When the baby becomes a toddler and is out in public places and requires the

toilet the parent cannot go into both types of public toilets?? They will

have to take the child into the one s/he identifies with!? Which makes he/r

responsible for in the long term for skewing the childs choice or idea of which

gender they identify with.

If this parent is such a 'new age' parent I trust it will also be brought up religion

free? .... and discipline free? .... no boundry's

IMO the child is screwed already.
edit on 5-7-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I'm confused--are you for this idea or against it?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw
I wonder who's idea it was as well. What is the desired end result?
Did the LGBT community really have this much clout? It's like they're being used.

I think the end result might be an androgynous society. Heaven forbid they might start removing genitals at birth. Just look at that weird alien guy video somebody posted a couple of pages back The guy wants to be a genderless alien and wants his penis chopped off!

This world is getting crazier by the minute.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I wonder who's idea it was as well. What is the desired end result?
Did the LGBT community really have this much clout? It's like they're being used.

I think the end result might be an androgynous society. Heaven forbid they might start removing genitals at birth. Just look at that weird alien guy video somebody posted a couple of pages back The guy wants to be a genderless alien and wants his penis chopped off!

This world is getting crazier by the minute.

All by design.

Does anyone remember the Tunnel Opening Ceremony? The gender neutral winged baby part? Could that have something to do with this push?

And i agree.. they're being used...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: threepwood

its not a trend, only 1 person has done this

No there's a few out there in the world.

Not sure if they got the documents, but there's quite a few who are refusing to reveal the child's sex and thus raising them with no gender. It's a fairly new concept, so until they know how these children will turn out, it's a social experiment

1, 5...so not many...at all.

and im sure they are not raising it with NO gender...you have no idea how they are raising it bc its nunya.

However, i am positive (per your post) that there will be many people making snark and untrue comments about the very few people who choose to not put gender on bc.

My comment wasn't snarky at all and as for untrue, what part of the OP or subsequent posts in this thread did you not read? Although the link might have vanished from the opening post, it did say, which I didn't quote at the time, that the parent was raising it with no gender. For the last few pages we've been discussing GNP or gender nuetral parenting. The idea being you don't tell anyone including the child whether or not they are girl or boy

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smellthecoffee

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

I think the LGBT community are being used as pawns plain and simple. It fits an agenda.
Why else would this be news?

".....with only a few pockets of ignorant close minded folk who will never change their way of thinking. These are just the a-holes of the world, and they will always exist. "

So people who do not agree with you are 'a-holes?'

'We want equality!'

'Everyone's opinion is equally valid'...........................'As long as it agrees with ours!'

It's good to see that the Marxist group-think brain-washing has worked so well on you.

Bahaha, excellent job of twisting my words.

Well done.

And yes, haters will be haters.

But if that's the ONLY THING you took from that entire post, you need to read it again.

I actually said that the vast majority of people are fine and likened general acceptance to that of being from a different race ie very good.

Nice try; but even on your second attempt you have failed miserably and your Marxist ideology has oozed through your false veneer of 'everyone's opinion is equally valid:'

'......haters will be haters......' You insist on grouping everyone who does not agree with your ideas as 'haters.'

Is everyone who does not accept your group-think ideology an 'a-hole' or just a plain 'ole 'hater?'

Try again.

OKAY...........

So you think that by using words and terms like Marxist and Group Think that you have outsmarted me?

By using those labels, you are actually resorting to the very same behaviour you are berating me for.

TOUCHE

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I sort of recall it, if you mean the CERN Tunnel? Didn't pay attention to that detail though . Should look for a video

EDIT: Couldnt t find which video it's in . It truly was bizarre though.

edit on 5-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

As for toileting , most public places have parents washrooms now. When I was a mother of a young boy I had to take him in the ladies room with me, at some point though he was old enough to take himself and sent in the men's. Good question though, at a more mature age which one shall they use? Maybe they're asked to choose. Hey that rhymes!

It's at this point they will learn there's a difference between boys and girls. It can't be hidden forever. Doubt they thought this far ahead though.

edit on 5-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I sort of recall it, if you mean the CERN Tunnel? Didn't pay attention to that detail though . Should look for a video

edit on 5-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I have one on my pc. Will see if i can upload a pic later.
edit on 5-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

I think the LGBT community are being used as pawns plain and simple. It fits an agenda.
Why else would this be news?

".....with only a few pockets of ignorant close minded folk who will never change their way of thinking. These are just the a-holes of the world, and they will always exist. "

So people who do not agree with you are 'a-holes?'

'We want equality!'

'Everyone's opinion is equally valid'...........................'As long as it agrees with ours!'

It's good to see that the Marxist group-think brain-washing has worked so well on you.

Bahaha, excellent job of twisting my words.

Well done.

And yes, haters will be haters.

But if that's the ONLY THING you took from that entire post, you need to read it again.

I actually said that the vast majority of people are fine and likened general acceptance to that of being from a different race ie very good.

Nice try; but even on your second attempt you have failed miserably and your Marxist ideology has oozed through your false veneer of 'everyone's opinion is equally valid:'

'......haters will be haters......' You insist on grouping everyone who does not agree with your ideas as 'haters.'

Is everyone who does not accept your group-think ideology an 'a-hole' or just a plain 'ole 'hater?'

Try again.

OKAY...........

So you think that by using words and terms like Marxist and Group Think that you have outsmarted me?

By using those labels, you are actually resorting to the very same behaviour you are berating me for.

TOUCHE

'......haters will be haters......'

You tried to take the moral high-ground by insulting everyone that does not agree with your particular ideology a 'hater' or an 'a**hole.'

This makes you a Marxist and a victim of group-think.

You virtue-signal your facade of tolerance of others while sneering at others who do not agree with you.

Hypocrite much?

Care to try and justify your position for a third time?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think the one thing we can all agree on here is that this precipitous moment will later in history be considered the beginning of the downfall of human civilization.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I think the one thing we can all agree on here is that this precipitous moment will later in history be considered the beginning of the downfall of human civilization.

Speak for yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join