It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw
This isn't anything new. Native Americans from what i have heard, included this as part of their culture.

The identity of their offspring wasn't set until they went through certain rites of passage.

I share what i've been personally told and have not verified this with other sources outside of my friend. It could be just his tribal identity.

LOL!!

wow

No it is when,

a child become's a MAN or a WOMAN!

in most Native American Cultures !
including Some Hispanic Traditions liken Mexican Decent is well known.
which are & have Native American in them

In North, Central and South America have it

it still has a Gender it called Boy or a Girl

in other words , getting into Puberty ( Adulthood ) into the Breeding Cycle aka Reproducing

so you had Misunderstood , what your friend was talking about

Im a Native Mohawk n Cree & Europe mix myself although , my family don't practice it

Here's about that

for the Woman

www.youtube.com...

ohh it also this right of Passage goes along other cultures and races

Coming of age
en.wikipedia.org...
but with this B.C. Card thing!!

The ONLY way I would AGREE

Is the child, is a TRUE!!!
Hermaphrodite! with both sex organs
and the being can choose what it wants too be Male or Female
thats it ! other then that it should have no choice ,

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago7182 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago7182 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago7182 by Wolfenz because: a video link

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: Abysha

Is that a response to me? I couldn't tell because you didn't address me.

All I'm saying is "Either you is or you ain't" Does not matter what you look like.

I could dress as a girl and get away with it, but I'm a dude. Does it matter, no of course not. But to have a "U" on your documentation is a bit odd. That's the point I'm trying badly to make.

But if you had a "U" on your birth certificate, would you not know your gender today?

That's the only on-topic part of this. The rest of the transphobic ranting on this thread is just collective idiocy circle jerking. I can't imagine going through life always looking for an excuse to put somebody down.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You said it yourself. Children shouldn't question their gender identity unless it comes naturally. At least you admitted that part. The rest of your post is just plain silly. What do height and weight have to do with this?
Yes I remember being a kid. I remember knowing who I was and what sex I was. Do you really think parents can convince their children otherwise? Especially when they hit puberty?
In the OP the parents are not trying to convince that their child is genderless. They just want to let it "decide" later and the gender will be assigned. The child has plenty of time before it becomes adult.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

If the child is a hermaphrodite I see no problem with this.

If the child has a defined physical gender at birth, why the hell would you leave their gender unspecified.

I think this boarders upon abuse by the parents for denying the child the opportunity to discover themselves within the confines of their birth sex and could lead to self fulfilling prophesy by the parents that they were right, just by how abnormal the situation the child is being born into.

Fancy denying a human the right to gender at birth, truly shocking.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
The photos show she was getting hormones white or before pregnant because she has a beard, apparently you can still produce breast milk. Yes she had a natural vaginal birth and got pregnant with all her female parts.

She must want some fame.
I am struck by how odd it is the child's identity hasn't been kept secret. They live in a small town.

edit on 2-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO
There's 3 versions of the service card. One can be drivers license except the enhanced one.

Yeah I thought they'd take our existing card, they always want ID to get new ID.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No point in posting this twice. I posted something on this issue here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The provincial and federal governments are evil satanic entities, not sure I call them human. And you can tell by looking at her, she is a predator with sanpaku eyes, and you can read her nature.

You never confuse children. In the studies in the past, they had to shut them down as it caused suicide. But the governments pushing this know that.

edit on 2-7-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
No point in posting this twice. I posted something on this issue here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The provincial and federal governments are evil satanic entities, not sure I call them human. And you can tell by looking at her, she is a predator with sanpaku eyes, and you can read her nature.

You never confuse children. In the studies in the past, they had to shut them down as it caused suicide. But the governments pushing this know that.

Well thank your gods that you are able to consult your birth certificate when you want to know your gender. Because you'd totally be clueless without it and commit suicide.

Jesus...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I think it's the new Id when you need to renew or just need one or the other of a BCID , Care Card and a DL . The new access all govt services in one.

The card the kid has is the a BCID with no photo ( child's version) .

I lost the link on the Service card site that indicates there are three versions. No photo BCID, BCID with photo and another with a DL, although the enhanced DL can't be combined

I'm still confused by the new card.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, this level of stupidity will probably one day pass - I hope.

In the far, far future.. perhaps choosing your gender will be a simple and normal process. Like.. 2k years into the future. Right now, you are what you are, and mutilating your body to try and make yourself something else isn't reality.

I truly feel sorry for that child of those parents. They are going to confuse the hell out of that child.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Anybody thinking this is ok is only doing so because they think it's ok to decide on your gender later in life, which now in 2017 it is I suppose.

However it should be noted the parent is dressing the child as either sex (gender, if you want to call it that). I fail to see how she's letting her child decide what it wants to be. Giving it a taste of both , girly clothes one day , boy clothes the next. So when it's gets older, it's not going to ever decide on its own " I've been living in the wrong body". I feel she will ask it which do you prefer and orchestrate the confusion. Nothing natural about that at all.

I'm left wondering if on boy clothes day he plays with his boy toys and on girly clothes day it's all Barbie dolls. Imagine it must go to school alternating its dressing style? Ok it's probably gonna get home schooled but the kid needs playmates and its playmates won't have a freaking clue is my friend a girl or a boy! Unless this alternating and mash up,of clothing changes.

I am see using gender nurtral clothing like jeans and t shirt , but the Facebook photos show stereotypical boy/ girls . Out of respect I won't post them

There is no way of knowing when it hits puberty how it will figure anything out if it's being raised in a state of confusion right from birth.

Also I regret referring to the child as "it" but I've no idea on it's sex and this parent will never provide that answer. The plan is to keep everybody in the dark, including this poor child.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Also I regret referring to the child as "it" but I've no idea on it's sex and this parent will never provide that answer. The plan is to keep everybody in the dark, including this poor child.

"They", "their", and "them" has been a literary tool to refer to an unspecified gender for hundreds of years and it is used in every single book you've ever read. I don't understand why people pretend to not understand this.

If somebody stole your car but you didn't know who, you'd say "some jerk stole my car, I hope THEY get caught". It's what we already do.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Babies are ether boys or girls, there is no decision, that's natures department.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

This isn't anything new. Native Americans from what i have heard, included this as part of their culture.

The identity of their offspring wasn't set until they went through certain rites of passage.

I share what i've been personally told and have not verified this with other sources outside of my friend. It could be just his tribal identity.

LOL!!

wow

No it is when,

a child become's a MAN or a WOMAN!

in most Native American Cultures !
including Some Hispanic Traditions liken Mexican Decent is well known.
which are & have Native American in them

In North, Central and South America have it

it still has a Gender it called Boy or a Girl

in other words , getting into Puberty ( Adulthood ) into the Breeding Cycle aka Reproducing

so you had Misunderstood , what your friend was talking about

Im a Native Mohawk n Cree & Europe mix myself although , my family don't practice it

Here's about that

for the Woman

www.youtube.com...

ohh it also this right of Passage goes along other cultures and races

Coming of age
en.wikipedia.org...
but with this B.C. Card thing!!

The ONLY way I would AGREE

Is the child, is a TRUE!!!
Hermaphrodite! with both sex organs
and the being can choose what it wants too be Male or Female
thats it ! other then that it should have no choice ,

My friend probably explained this better to me than i did in my post. Thanks for clearing it up for us! It's been quite some time since he explained it

edit on 2-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yes most would, correct, except when I'm typing, I'm trying to put him / her and know I can't so it comes to mind. Them, they and their is plural as in more than one person to me. I personally never use the plural I say that person or this person. Or maybe I do and don't realize it, it's just typing isn't the same as speaking.

I'll try to remember to say they, them or their

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

No issue with the debate here. Just observing how people are making a molehill over this.
BTW you keep talking about the direction of our society. What exactly do you mean?

From what i can see... and admittedly my eyesight may be narrow..

I see our society moving away from most limitations.

Limitations on sexual identity, gender identity, etc.

The song by John Lennon "Imagine" comes to mind.

1984, A Brave New World, etc.

To some extent i see this as cautiously good but there's a bit of fear there also especially in relation to an Androgynous society.

This was explored a bit in a Star Trek episode (been binge watching so i'm making connections here) and i'm comfortable with the ideas presented for the most part but choice is very important to me.

The idea of forcing a specific idea onto a child bothers me when its this new.

It's like watching episodes of Doctor Who right after his regeneration when you're comfortable with the Doctor before and aren't sure what to make of it. Then you see a few Episodes and you think "cool doctor!"

I feel that as we see society shifting into these new social norms, it will become less scary and eventually we might ask ourselves why we would have wanted it any other way.

Except they are moving away from limitations only that are sanctioned by megacorps...and in every other way getting more limited..more controlled.

Real moves away from limitations are not even explored.......

OR ALLOWED.

Hmm... this is true... our world has gone crazy. I want to be progressive and accepting but at the core i already put my own beliefs and lifestyle in a more archaic system when men were men and women were delicate flowers.

Nowadays this is considered misogynistic. I don't force my views onto others but at the same time i can't stop the world from changing around me either.

Who knows what kind of society we'll have tomorrow?

Perhaps our great grandkids will look back with derision for the idiotic things we currently call "progressive" or perhaps they'll believe we're the epitome of wisdom.

Personally i hope their world is saner than ours.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: TerryDon79

If you do know about them then you should recognize your argument as a fallacy.
"What if a parent want to make species unspecified?" "How about the date and time of the birth?"
Do you realize how silly that sounds?
Make sure to let me know when that happens.

About as silly as putting no gender on a BC when it's a little boy or little girl.

Reread the OP. The parents said they are letting the child decide later so the gender will be assigned.
So no problem here.

You CANNOT specify later that is the PROBLEM.

And i bet this child will just love getting asked repeatedly by doctors wtf sex it is..or FEELS it is.

These people are de-evolving at a shocking rate.

De evolving? I don't think any of our ancestors had a gender identity crisis..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

That is not true. I don't know what re-written form of Native American culture you have found but it's obviously not accurate...

Luckily for us, another poster corrected my misunderstanding of what my friend was explaining
the information i received was accurate but my understanding wasn't.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Yes most would, correct, except when I'm typing, I'm trying to put him / her and know I can't so it comes to mind. Them, they and their is plural as in more than one person to me. I personally never use the plural I say that person or this person. Or maybe I do and don't realize it, it's just typing isn't the same as speaking.

I'll try to remember to say they, them or their

Better yet, just do an experiment and listen to yourself. I'd bet money that you do this already and don't realize it. It's actually a part of English grammar.

People don't have an issue doing it unless there's an opportunity to bash transfolk then suddenly it's inconvenient. I'm not saying that's what you are doing but it's the trend I usually see.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Everyone has the right to their own sexual preferences but to start saying a baby has no sex designation is madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join