It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
When they got to the "Gender Fluid" phase I knew they had finally gone full retard.

Gender fluidity, the ability to mentally change your perceived gender on a whim from hour to hour, day to day, based solely on your current self deluded determination to fit in with like minded retards at a particular place or moment in time, in a new never ending battle of gender one-upmanship and narcissistic desires!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Like how they make the poor children gay.

Hurr durr.

It's like telling a child they can choose to be a certain height, have whatever hair color they want naturally and pick their eye color.

Children shouldn't be making such a hard decision, or even thinking about it.

It's a child. They shouldn't be questioning their gender identity unless it comes about naturally. I'll even give you that some kids do seem to clearly be wired way differently in that regard. So if it comes up, be supportive. Don't just be ambiguous about something as obvious as a penis or vagina when the VAST majority of people with one or the other turn out normal.

Imagine the police report. A genderless child with no specified hair color, no height, no weight, no ethnicity, no features was abducted. If you see whatever this child decides to be when they grow up, please notify police.

It's freaking dumb. The pendulum has swung too far in accepting this sort of nonsense.

Not assigning a child a gender seems more damaging than assigning the wrong one, and accepting the child's choice later in life (which I still take issue with). Kids are dumb. Being transgender seems to be getting trendy, and I think that's incredibly dangerous.

Kid is born with a penis. Feels like a boy. Mommy used to be a man, and says they get to decide gender (seems like she is suggesting something). Don't want to let her down, so identify as a girl. Just as bad as parents who pretend their kids aren't gay, or transgender. This is a different form of religious zealotry. It's gross. Potentially (actually probably) screwing up your kid from birth in the off chance they are under 1% of the population because you're a maladjusted weirdo is child abuse.

Don't hate transgender people, don't hate gay people, just hate parents that project their nonsense onto their kids. OF COURSE the parent is probably transgender.

Considering the top minds in science and whatnot don't get transgender issues, perhaps we shouldn't be putting that burden on a child.

I know you're coming from a good place, I appreciate that. Do you remember being a kid? I do. I would have NO idea how to deal with this kind of crap. I just wanted to play with G.I. Joes and convince my parents to get me a puppy.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

But doesn't the BC only require the *sex* of the child which is there to be

*seen* at the birth? and not *gender*

So those parents appear to be raising a problem that doesn't in point of

fact exist.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Yes it's mother is transgender. A breast feeding man now. Single parent.
Wants to raise the "It " child to decide later, but you just know it won't happen naturally, the subject will get brought up long before the kid understands

edit on 2-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
could this actually be a GOOD THING?

Hear me out. Apparently the court of law system treats people as a legal fiction, am i correct? So, if the legal system is somehow empowering people to remain fluid on their identity from one day to the next could it actually make it possible to game the legal system by just changing who you are from one court date to the next?

has anyone war gamed the implications of this development in society and how it might relate to the "natural person" versus the "fictional person" debate among the sovereign movement and how all that would play out in a legal setting?

this MIGHT actually work out in the favor of creating MORE liberty and self determination rather than less.

Thoughts?

I was going to side step all this crap and say they shouldn't have done any of the "paperwork", (i. e., social security or equivalent for Canada, birth certificate, neither of which are required by law in the US and you can't be denied services or benefits for not having either one..they don't tell parents that EVER) for their child as it doesn't matter what they WANT for their child as the state can decide that whenever they want once the parents sign them over.
Folks wonder how CPS can just come into their house and collect their little ones...that's the how and why.

As long as you show up in court on any matter, male or female as you might feel free to identify with, you are in their jurisdiction as soon as your parents signed you into Social Security, and then over to the state via the birth certificate.

Ther are ways to never appear in the first place LAWFULLY through affidavits and motions, but that's a whole different subject.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well I checked out his/ her Facebook page of Kori Doty. The baby is called Sea for short, cute. He calls himself papa (even though he's breastfeeeding) the caption says " papa with baby Sea" and he's got boobs!

So it starts off I see the baby dressed as a boy. Then as I scroll down , there's girl clothing, frilly top on the kid. I guess he will dress the baby both ways. I looked through the photo albums. Boy clothes, girl clothes.

No, it won't be confused much !!!

It's like the plan is one day you dress as a girl, next day as a boy. So will this carry on through childhood until he says to the kid " which do you prefer?"

Good lord there's a semi nude pregnant shot. Full frontal top half, big belly, pink robe and a beard. Strollng around the garden outside. It's kinda creepy.

Aside from that looks to be a nice person and caring parent . I watched some videos.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Well I checked out his/ her Facebook page of Kori Doty. The baby is called Sea for short, cute. He calls himself papa (even though he's breastfeeeding) the caption says " papa with baby Sea" and he's got boobs!

So (s)he's given birth presumably via a vagina? is breastfeeding and calls

her/his self papa!! This is more about his/her *five minutes of fame* than

the poor baby who will forever have mental and adjustment problems and

bullying to contend with.

There are enough *normal* problems for children growing up to contend

with, without parents foisting their vanity agenda's onto them.

So it starts off I see the baby dressed as a boy. Then as I scroll down , there's girl clothing, frilly top on the kid. I guess he will dress the baby both ways. I looked through the photo albums. Boy clothes, girl clothes.

No, it won't be confused much !!!

It's like the plan is one day you dress as a girl, next day as a boy. So will this carry on through childhood until he says to the kid " which do you prefer?

It didn't seem to effect Perry Grayson ..... And he didn't start in the cradle

Good lord there's a semi nude pregnant shot. Full frontal top half, big belly, pink robe and a beard. Strollng around the garden outside. It's kinda creepy.

Like I said His/her vanity / five minutes of fame project

and nothing to do with the poor child.

A few years ago that baby would have been taken into care for its own

protection and sanity .

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
With parents like that, who needs enemies...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Someone needs to tell these morons the difference between sex and gender.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

In what could be the first case in the world, a B.C. baby has been issued a health card with the letter “U” for a sex marker.

It comes as the baby’s parent fights to allow their child to develop their own gender identity.

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

The parents are fighting to have a birth certificate issued , saying they'd rather let their child decide later. The Health Card was a surprise that came in the mail
Source

I'm all for this couple being able to decide on their own, but I'm not keen on it setting a new standard that all children should be labelled as "unspecified" gender.

It's a sensitive subject I know, but not all of us are into the new genderless society.
Apologies my opinion offends some of you.
I posted it for discussion

If a child discovers later on it wants to change his/ her identity that's fine, but it's already starting off from birth with this encouragement. It's assuming the child will be ' confused' when it's going to be raised as such when these parents aren't going to even answer " was it a boy or a girl?". I'm well aware this isn't a thought shared by all. Maybe I'm just too old for our new world and still wondering why we are going in this direction. It isn't something I ever saw happening.

The article doesn't say if they will win on the birth certificate being the unspecified gender.

This is just plain stupid. By labeling children as "U", you're actively putting pressure on them to NOT accept their physical gender. That is some Next Level BS.

Can we please stop this madness before it spreads to the rest of the world?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Ok I see what this card is.
Didn't recognize it. The article calls it a health Card

Some new BC Service Card. To replace existing Care Cards and drivers license, BC ID.
I must be getting one when I lose my ID or Medical Care Card.

No..this is to replace care card only...it is not a driver's license.

You should head to ICBC and grab them...that card you have now is not valid in many cases.

On back of services card is original care card number.

Ahhaha try and keep that old card too..its funny they INSIST on destroying it...but i snatched mine back.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I couldn't say. Most drivers licenses are photo card ones with those mini chip things in these days.
I don't drive. Lost my license years ago and when my ban expired I'd already ruined my back so can't even if I wanted.

Its the most common ID and causes me trouble not having one sometimes.

This medical services card works as a photo ID as well...GO GET ONE..in the last year i have taken at least 10 people in to grab it....they happy now.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

This is crazy!

You just know its those LGBT commuinty that are pushing for this identity gender thing.

Those lot are trouble and always have been. pushing their problems onto little kids who have no idea what they are talking about... the LGBT communtity that is: The kids have no idea what those from that community are talking about. They just want to play with toys and stuff. Let them be. Most will grow up confused as it is, without leaving them to wonder if they are Male or Female.

I tell you what: The answer is between their legs!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I couldn't say. Most drivers licenses are photo card ones with those mini chip things in these days.
I don't drive. Lost my license years ago and when my ban expired I'd already ruined my back so can't even if I wanted.

Its the most common ID and causes me trouble not having one sometimes.

I'm the same no drivers license. I had to get the BC ID Card. Had to. Had so many issues with no proper ID.

Anyways I've discovered this ' Health Card'' is actually the official British Columbia ID Card. It's now being combined all in one with our medical care card.it can also be the drivers license combo card.
I'll be getting one when I lose either.

Eligible adults (19 and older) can get a BC Services Card when they enrol in MSP or when they renew their driver’s licence or BCID. Children and youth under 19 do not need to renew enrolment in MSP and, if they don't have one already, are automatically issued their first Non-Photo BC Services Card when an adult on the account contacts Health Insurance BC or obtains their own BC Services Card.

It was launched 2013.
BC GOV

I'm gonna see if I can find the application online for either to see if there's this choice to choose an unspecified gender.

No it is NOT the official ID Card...no more than BCID or driver's license or combined or whatever else...i have them all good to have so many EQUAL ID's.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
As if things couldn't get more bizarre .... Todays Mail on Sunday has an article

with pictures of *Britians first pregnant man* Hayden Cross.

*Thats the astonishing prospect as fertility doctors back operations on the NHS
so that transgender women born as boys can have babies*

*Uterine transplants could even be given to gay and straight men ... within just
10years.*

Feminist critics say 'it will impinge on the real meaning of motherhood'

Lets be clear this is a lifestyle choice NOT a health OR life and death

issue. I for one would prefer that the taxes etc.I pay goes to the sick and suffering

and all spare money collected goes to research for things like cancer, parkinsons

alzheimers etc.

You couldnt make it up

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: TerryDon79

If you do know about them then you should recognize your argument as a fallacy.
"What if a parent want to make species unspecified?" "How about the date and time of the birth?"
Do you realize how silly that sounds?
Make sure to let me know when that happens.

About as silly as putting no gender on a BC when it's a little boy or little girl.

Reread the OP. The parents said they are letting the child decide later so the gender will be assigned.
So no problem here.

You CANNOT specify later that is the PROBLEM.

And i bet this child will just love getting asked repeatedly by doctors wtf sex it is..or FEELS it is.

These people are de-evolving at a shocking rate.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

If you do know about them then you should recognize your argument as a fallacy.
"What if a parent want to make species unspecified?" "How about the date and time of the birth?"
Do you realize how silly that sounds?
Make sure to let me know when that happens.

About as silly as putting no gender on a BC when it's a little boy or little girl.

Reread the OP. The parents said they are letting the child decide later so the gender will be assigned.
So no problem here.

You're assuming the child will pick a gender.

It's possible it won't.

Are you saying that the chld will be too dumb to know it's gender after observing others of the opposite sex?

With parents like this that will make sure it is confused oh HELL YES it will be affected and possibly too dumb.

You saying these people will not ensure to make this child a "POSTER CHILD" dress it purposefully so noone knows and treat it like it has no sex at all??

The brain damage is growing...these type of hippy asexual parents are all around in Vancouver.

They love it too...believing the child will be some sort of advanced being.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

No issue with the debate here. Just observing how people are making a molehill over this.
BTW you keep talking about the direction of our society. What exactly do you mean?

From what i can see... and admittedly my eyesight may be narrow..

I see our society moving away from most limitations.

Limitations on sexual identity, gender identity, etc.

The song by John Lennon "Imagine" comes to mind.

1984, A Brave New World, etc.

To some extent i see this as cautiously good but there's a bit of fear there also especially in relation to an Androgynous society.

This was explored a bit in a Star Trek episode (been binge watching so i'm making connections here) and i'm comfortable with the ideas presented for the most part but choice is very important to me.

The idea of forcing a specific idea onto a child bothers me when its this new.

It's like watching episodes of Doctor Who right after his regeneration when you're comfortable with the Doctor before and aren't sure what to make of it. Then you see a few Episodes and you think "cool doctor!"

I feel that as we see society shifting into these new social norms, it will become less scary and eventually we might ask ourselves why we would have wanted it any other way.

Except they are moving away from limitations only that are sanctioned by megacorps...and in every other way getting more limited..more controlled.

Real moves away from limitations are not even explored.......

OR ALLOWED.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It's a world gone mad. Gender identity is a personal preference, but there's no escaping the biological identity.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

That is not true. I don't know what re-written form of Native American culture you have found but it's obviously not accurate...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join