It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Thats bizzare

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
wow..
If you are born with a penis you are a male... No if's or but's..
If they become gay when they grow up, so be it.
The parents of this baby are some really sick people because the amount of bullying this child will have as he/she grows up will me horrendous..
What sort of people allowed them to do this. It's just a sick, sick world we now live in..
Disgusted..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jon1

That's it.
The parents are doing it for themselves.
Now they can boast about how progressive and open minded they are.
They'll use it as a weapon to guilt all their associates for being "normal" and "oppressing" their kids.
Its really nasty.

Things like this shouldn't be seen in isolation.
They need to be seen as one part of a bigger agenda to attack all kinds of "normal" to undermine society in general.
Most people under thirty will have no real grounding in society because this type of thing has been going on all around them for long enough now.

Us old folk are now the enemy that needs to be shut down and sidelined. Make way for the New World Order.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: yadda333
Yes true it does not say "gender" but it does say sex which was always what we used to refer to male or female .
The parents are going for "gender" to be unspecified and wish to raise it this way.

the baby’s parent fights to allow their child to develop their own gender identity.

I'm sure eventually we will stop using sex to describe make or female on these identity cards.

This kid got his official identity card ( it's not just a health card) it's all combined into one now, to include our health care card and drivers license or BCID cards.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Does it include a chip?
Just wondered because I've never seen one but its a great way to track peoples movements and whereabouts.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Does it include a chip?
Just wondered because I've never seen one but its a great way to track peoples movements and whereabouts.

I believe it does. It's a smart card for all government business.
There's 3 versions of it .

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

It could be just my paranoia but connecting all these things together makes me think the agenda is really moving now.
Everything's starting to consolidate and really speeding up.
Chilling.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

It could be just my paranoia but connecting all these things together makes me think the agenda is really moving now.
Everything's starting to consolidate and really speeding up.
Chilling.

If Pence becomes president the Dominion Theology might become a reality.
Chilling.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Fricken loops.

If it has a Penis it's a boy.
If it has a vagina it's a girl.

Jesus H Christ, What has the bloody world come too.

It's gone way too far.

The funny thing is they actually entertained this???? and issued a card!!! Crazy

You do know there is more then two sexes.

Intersex
en.wikipedia.org...

its is known that 1-1500 to 1-2000 people out there are born intersex..
www.nytimes.com...
www.newnownext.com...

It is common practice for intersex babies to be given sex assignment surgery soon after birth to fit them into one of the two existing categories of sex. This surgery, also known as sex reassignment, was often based on penis or clitoris size.

But is becoming common that this sex reassignment surgery is being called into question as medical malpractice and genital mutation.
And some countries have banned to till the person is old enough to give consent.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Do you think there might be a connection there with the Georgia Guidestones?
I've often wondered about the R C Christian who allegedly ordered them made.
I've heard some say the RC stands for Roman Catholic but I wondered about Christian Re Constructionism.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Thank you. I looked "Christian Reconstructionism" up. It's very frightening.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'm surprised law enforcement, big brother forces is trying to hear any of this.

Maybe the SJW's will be so far gone by the time that child is an adult that it will be considered too "offensive" to have people height and natural eye color printed on ID's.

And maybe juuuuuust maybe the parents intend to train the child as some sort of Running Man era ninja.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I'm surprised law enforcement, big brother forces is trying to hear any of this.

Maybe the SJW's will be so far gone by the time that child is an adult that it will be considered too "offensive" to have people height and natural eye color printed on ID's.

And maybe juuuuuust maybe the parents intend to train the child as some sort of Running Man era ninja.

Here's more beer

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

This is ridiculous.

Growing up with this kind of bull# is just going to confuse the kid, make them stand out and feel weird, and there isn't a point.

I can see this making the poor child question everything growing up, and never being happy in their own skin.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

This is ridiculous.
Growing up with this kind of bull# is just going to confuse the kid, make them stand out and feel weird, and there isn't a point.
I can see this making the poor child question everything growing up, and never being happy in their own skin.

Like how they make the poor children gay.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
From another article

So the parent is a transgender, gave birth to it, refers to it as "they" or "their".

“I do not gender my child,” Doty said in a statement. “It is up to Searyl to decide how they identify, when they are old enough to develop their own gender identity.

“I am not going to foreclose their choices based on an arbitrary assignment of gender at birth based on an inspection of their genitals.”

RT

Some precedent on the issue has already been set in other parts of Canada: Alberta allows people to put an ‘X’ as a gender marker on birth certificates and other government documents, while Ontario offers gender-neutral health cards and driver's licences, and plans to extend this to birth certificates next year.

New York City issued the US’s first nonbinary birth certificate late last year. Germany, which approved gay marriage Friday, became the first country in Europe to allow parents to omit their baby’s gender from their birth certificate in 2013.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

RT = Really Truthful????

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
could this actually be a GOOD THING?

Hear me out. Apparently the court of law system treats people as a legal fiction, am i correct? So, if the legal system is somehow empowering people to remain fluid on their identity from one day to the next could it actually make it possible to game the legal system by just changing who you are from one court date to the next?

has anyone war gamed the implications of this development in society and how it might relate to the "natural person" versus the "fictional person" debate among the sovereign movement and how all that would play out in a legal setting?

this MIGHT actually work out in the favor of creating MORE liberty and self determination rather than less.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
There's loads of articles on it.
It makes no difference if other sources copy it

edit on 2-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I'm not a conservative and i think this is quite troubling. This sets a really dangerous precedence and goes much deeper than just allowing the child ultimate freedom.

Very confusing, and wide open to bullying.

Life can be hard enough without SJW parents pushing their own way out agendas.

Indoctrination is not some boogeyman and social engineering is very real, they are clearly trying to desensitize us and confuse the # out of the kids, excuse my french. For what? Probably because a confused generation is a lot easier to control. I'm home to the biggest LGBT community on earth so I understand that some people are absolutely born different, but the problem with me is I believe the intentions of those that push this narrative are a lot more sinister than they appear.

Theres one thing that can never be altered ......

A male, 0-> with male genitalia produces sperm...

A female, 0+ produces eggs (ova).....

Call them whatever trendy, new age name you like nothing on earth can change that

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join