It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short time ago, in a place possibly quite far away.. My introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I'am LiquidSymphony, but you can just call me Luke or even L. I'am a 23 year old post graduate student from England, looking to engage with all of you. My current vocation is International Human Resource Management, in which I am currently working towards my Masters of Science in. I have been reading Above Top Secret forums for over 5 years now, although on an intermittent, sporadic basis as of late, which is largely due to the political climate, and as of today (1st July 2017) i have decided to see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Truth be told, it is my inquisitiveness and thirst for knowledge, as well as my logical nature, which has motivated me to engage with this community in the forums. As a post graduate student, i enjoy exploring all the possible evidence and perspectives on certain situations and scenarios and then formulating conclusions and opinions based on this. As such, although my interest in conspiracy theories has faded a little bit, largely due to the fact that it was starting to transform into a consuming anti governmental paranoia, if not a persecution complex, i still do enjoy reading some of the conspiracy theories and creative posts that people share here. I beleive that without adoubt that there is a secret organisation in some capacity surpressing us and our abilities to live freely, through misinformation and media spin, as well as big business and cronyism destroying our freedom as people.

Nevertheless, my primary interest stretch far beyond motivation, psychology and culture, which are the three main components of the discipline of international human resource management. Infact, i enjoy enquiring about the PESTEL group of factors which are used to factorised the macroeconomic climate, as well as organisation, management, media and pretty much everything else on here. Perspective and thoughful debate are increasingly meaningful, despite there decline, in the world that we live. I will also try my hardest not to attack you personally, and attack your argument instead, even if sometimes that is made difficult sometimes.

Although I will be posting using my tablet, i will try to be as good as possible with typing, and i endevour to make as few mistakes gramatically as I can. I hope this can be a mutually satisfying relationship.

Please do say hello and if someone wants they can adopt me. I look forward to our future encounters.

Kind Regards, L

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LiquidSymphony

Welcome to the asylum.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS LiquidSymphony , keep off the moors. stick to the roads, and the best of luck.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Welcome Luke. You should go far in life with a mindset like yours. Best wishes to you. Just be careful not to be consumed by the deeper rabbit holes.

See you around the boards.

Edit. The Freshman forum is very helpful and most members are as well.
edit on 1-7-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and you've got a cool user name.

See you around :-)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Welcome!

Paranoia is a bitch.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Welcome! I have been consumed by paranoia before as well, it was not a fun time. I think everyone that experiences this and lives to tell the tale digs deep and finds a will to persevere.

Take care!

top topics

join