It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Get A Root Canal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

my one this for toothpick is as follows:

1. Purchase highest proof liqueur you can palate, I recommend bookers bourbon. Avoid sweet liquors.
2. On onset of pain, take one shot. Swish in mouth for a couple of minutes.
3. Swallow.

If pain persists repeat until pain stops or you pass out drunk.

Worked every time for me...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I don't get it, I had a root canal a few years and haven't had a single problem with it, even after the filling fell out. No pain, no infections, nothing

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

I'm in a somewhat similar situation, failed root canal.

They are recommending a fix but I think I'm going to get an implant.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I have a recommendation for you.

Buy coconut oil or a nut oil, and ONLY one that says" virgin, cold pressed, unrefined and organic. It will be worth it.

Pleas wake up and before you consume anything, put the oil in your mouth for 15 minutes, gurgling it with your throat. Oil pulling will do great things for you.

Make sure you spit it in the trash!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

18 hours. By then my scalp had shriveled up, I had an intense case of dry dandruff for weeks, something I've never had in my life. A crackling sound when I part my hair, it was so crusty.

Have you ever had a middle ear infection? that can cause misidentified noises as well. As for the dentist well no one is perfect and maybe they botched this job and damaged some nerves. However when you mention your tooth problem I can understand the pain but I cannot understand the reasoning. My right incisor was smashed and it hurt every time I breathed it hurt but no dentists were necessary.

A glass of milk while sun baking does wonders for your teeth and bones, You should give it a try one time.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Sorry youre having so many problems OP. I have a number of root canals and crowns, and every now and then they have to redo the root canal treatment of a couple but thats a known problem with having them done. Since reaching my 40's my teeth seem to be a bit more "stable" with only getting fillings redone every other year. I cant get amalgam fillings because when they start to break down they cause me to develop leukoplakia and as soon as the amalgam was removed and composites were used instead my mouth has been fine. So i look like i have a perfect set of teeth albeit wonky teeth since all fillings are white.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join