It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps new tweet-fest: 'Dumb as a rock Mika', Joe, Van Susteren, NBC, Comcast, Fake News, Trudeau.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think the days of holding different standards to our leaders is over.

In America maybe but I think the rest of us freeworlders still expect a certain standard from our leaders , pants on fire lies don't meet that standard.

That's why the rest of the free world demands public relations in lieu of leadership experience. As long as it looks good, everything should work good, am I right?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

We like our leaders to have some decorum and dignity , launching personal attacks on members of the public through social media falls pretty low on the acceptability scale in my opinion , public relations and leadership should go hand in hand.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But the results are continually lacking. But I guess so long as we look good while failing miserably, we can find solace in our feelings.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

We like our leaders to have some decorum and dignity

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Anyway, this is starting to look more and more like a full-blown war to destroy the existing establishment media, I'm enjoying this immensely.

Thoughts?

I can't tell if people are genuinely this naive, are trying to make excuses for the grade-school like tirades of a standing POTUS, or are trying to push their own agenda.

He obviously doesn't want to "destroy" MSM. He wants to destroy any media that doesn't agree with his views, his agenda, his policies. Trump doesn't much believe in free press. He is so used to getting his billionaire way, he simply can't stand negative criticism levied towards himself. And he lashes back. That's not a stand up and applaud moment, it's a serious cause for concern. You are blinded by his actions, not paying attention to the bigger picture.

He isn't fulfilling a strategy of political brilliance. He is literally throwing a tantrum.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

I can't tell if people are genuinely this naive, are trying to make excuses for the grade-school like tirades of a standing POTUS, or are trying to push their own agenda.

Funny tweets is more endearing than the most censorful POTUS in modern history bitching about people making funny tweets.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But Obama , but Hillary but anything to deflect from the foibles of the President.

Trumps tweets aren't funny they're disturbing.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

But the results are continually lacking. But I guess so long as we look good while failing miserably, we can find solace in our feelings.

You nailed it.
edit on 1/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You have no sense of humor that's on you.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He has been posting another tweet storm about his use of social media and more...

thinking about changing the name #FakeNews CNN to #FraudNewsCNN! Donald J. Trump‏Verified account

@realDonaldTrump 35m35 minutes ago My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago More Replying to @realDonaldTrump ....the 2016 election with interviews, speeches and social media. I had to beat #FakeNews, and did. We will continue to WIN!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago More The FAKE & FRAUDULENT NEWS MEDIA is working hard to convince Republicans and others I should not use social media - but remember, I won...

twitter

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

**TRIGGER WARNING**

See, he's got an ego, he's protecting it......

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You nailed it. He tweets something that will grab headlines then heads into a meaty issue. No other way around our dumbed down populace. He trolls them to get their attention, then smacks them with truth bombs.

Also interesting to know that California sells the voter info, that they won't give the feds, to private companies.
edit on 1-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I find them hilarious. I also found Mika's response hilarious (the "little hands" cheerio's). Great entertainment!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

"Members of the public"

That's some hefty spin.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Who said its even him doing it? Probably just some staffer told to go ahead and rock the boat.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

**TRIGGER WARNING**

You are right he is triggering is supporters "must justify the persistent no matter what" relex.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Who said its even him doing it? Probably just some staffer told to go ahead and rock the boat.

These tweets today are the same crap he has put out for years before he had white house staffers.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
And again, you folks give him way, waaaaay too much credit. He has acted like this well before he was POTUS, and it had nothing to do with be secretly clever. He is not brilliantly manipulating social media to meet secret goals, nor is he "trolling" people to get them to listen. What ludicrous ideas. He has always lived in social media, he enjoys the attention, and this is his way to be noticed, and to "get back" at those who dare criticize him.

He has literally no idea how to handle criticism diplomatically, intelligently, or maturely, nor how to use that to his advantage. He lashes out with comments about bleeding faces.. as our POTUS.. and you are ok with that? You folks are seriously brainwashed by this dude, I don't get it.

"They deserve it" is not a correct response to his actions. Has this country completely devolved to the point where a majority think handling this like you might in 10th grade is the right way to lead the free world?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yes the logic from a trumptard, trump says something dumb, media repeats it, ahahah there so triggered son.

Trump has been, is and will always be an idiot, enjoy trumptards, cant wait for the durp durp replies.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

**TRIGGER WARNING**

You are right he is triggering is supporters "must justify the persistent no matter what" relex.

This is how I see your response...

1. See's post.
2. Reads post
3. Ignores/brain makes invisible, the 'trigger warning' at beginning of post.
4. Gets triggered.
5. Posts triggered dribble.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join