It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps new tweet-fest: 'Dumb as a rock Mika', Joe, Van Susteren, NBC, Comcast, Fake News, Trudeau.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
What a lot of people don't realize, is all of his statements will go into the national record and will be there as long the U.S. maintains a national archive. He already knows he is writing American history every time he tweets.

The vast majority of those who oppose him don't realize that history will portray them as the the evil that sought to undermine freedom and liberty, while he will be remembered like one of the more outspoken framers of the constitution.

He knows exactly what he's doing and the effect it will have for generations to come.

Buck

He is the president. The whole purpose of that position is to # over the American People. It always has been and always will be. The people who go down in history as the idiots will be the American Public. They will be looked at like Nazi Germany, as long we don't bomb the world back to pre history. If you voted for Obama or Trump you have been played like a fiddle.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's awesome, it really is. At no point in history have we had this sort of access to the leader of the free world's thoughts.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

It's one of my favs replace I can't get up with fake news and he would make a perfect Trump.

Obviously not.

THAT is Ralphie's brother Randywho can't get up.
Go back and watch Christmas Story a few dozen more times.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So now he's not allowed to say he's pleased about the recent CNN news without being a lunatic? Please these people are just triggered and so angry he was right all along. Dumb as a rock indeed.
edit on 1/7/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
You should pay more attention to whats going on here Trump is the bully not the victim in this situation.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I hope they release those tapes of Trump dropping N-bombs on the set of The Apprentice

How much was the fine? 1 million? Can we start a go fund me?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Look folks. Good for Don, but guess what, I would rather him concentrate on a REAL affordable care act, instead of focusing on this BS. He now wants to repeal and NOT replace the AHCA until a later date, I am sorry that is NOT what he promised and that is a REALLY BIG DEAL TO MILLIONS...Is this the man you think deserves to be POTUS???

I DONT!!! This BS is just Another Brick in the Wall, and it is not his Mexico wall!!!!

edit on 1-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And boy those thoughts have painted an ugly picture haven't they? If this is what we have to look forward to from now, even after Trump from now on then it won't end well in my opinion. This whole situation is reaching a breaking point at some point in the future but Trump is not helping the situation at all and is only adding fuel to the fire.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And boy those thoughts have painted an ugly picture haven't they? If this is what we have to look forward to from now, even after Trump from now on then it won't end well in my opinion. This whole situation is reaching a breaking point at some point in the future but Trump is not helping the situation at all and is only adding fuel to the fire.

On the whole they are fairly average. His bluntness reminds me of good friends.

I could only imagine the thoughts of, say, a Hilary Clinton or Obama, but mostly because other people have to take care of their tweets, their speeches, their statements, etc. Trump's saving grace is that he has a devilish sense of humour. What I could gleam from Obama put me immediately to sleep.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Bluntness? You do realize that they have phone records of all those phone calls the presidents staff made. Your twitter boy is a liar, and he needs to focus on being the president you apparently support, no matter what BS comes out of his mouth or twitter feed... I am starting to think some of you may be paid damage control people. How else would some of you come up with such nonsense.!!!!

If he really thinks these people are so bad, why the hell does he let it affect him so much??? If I were him I would ignore it and actually accomplish something, like with HEALTH CARE.

edit on 1-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Bluntness? You do realize that they have phone records of all those phone calls the presidents staff made. Your twitter boy is a liar, and he needs to focus on being the president you apparently support, no matter what BS comes out of his mouth or twitter feed... I am starting to think some of you may be paid damage control people. How else would some of you come up with such nonsense.!!!!

Your withdrawal symptoms will subside once you break your addiction to the official lie.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You are just utterly laughable. I Don't believe the lie. It is you. You are "Chained to the Rhythm" "turn it up its your favorite song!"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I wager that if any of you detractors were placed beside Trump without your googling and fact-checkers, you'd buckle and sputter like the rest.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Lol Tucker at it again. The triggering has begun.

Tucker Carlson Laughs At Mainstream Media Imploding At Trump's Mika Brzezinski Tweet

edit on 1/7/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

If I were next to trump, and talking to him I would ask him about his plan to repeal AHCA and not replace it right away. I would also suggest he fact check before he speaks. I would also ask him why Schools are being cut yet again. The LAST place this country can afford to cut is education!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: IAMTAT
You should pay more attention to whats going on here Trump is the bully not the victim in this situation.

When a victim of non-stop hysterical abuse FINALLY fights back, they do not become the “bully”. The bullies are the purveyors of the non-stop hysterical abuse toward POTUS since he was legally elected. It’s about time he started fighting back. And if you think POTUS is the bully here, I hope you aren't a parent...because I can’t imagine anyone thinking it’s okay for their children to suffer non-stop hysterical abuse without putting a stop to it.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Tucker Carlson Laughs At Mainstream Media Imploding At Trump's Mika Brzezinski Tweet

He works for the Presidents news channel , he laughs because he's paid to laugh.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Here why don't you read some of this from, POLITIFACT. You can see for yourself.www.politifact.com...

Here is just a link to his "Pants on Fire" Lies......www.politifact.com...

edit on 1-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Here why don't you read some of this from, POLITIFACT. You can see for yourself.www.politifact.com...

I am seeing things for myself. I don't need to run somewhere to confirm my biases.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

In other words you're seeing what you want to see , no fact checking needed in Trump we trust.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join