It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps new tweet-fest: 'Dumb as a rock Mika', Joe, Van Susteren, NBC, Comcast, Fake News, Trudeau.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
He's on the offensive and tweeting about everything at once, like firing scatter bombs........

Anyway, this is starting to look more and more like a full-blown war to destroy the existing establishment media, I'm enjoying this immensely.

Thoughts?
edit on 1-7-2017 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thoughts?

I refuse to believe a grown man can be so childish...

So the only other option is that this BS (which will not end with the demise of MSM, no matter how much people pray for it) is a distraction from other things.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I think it's looking more like he is having a mental break. His thoughts are obsessive and disjointed. Don't get me wrong, I think the media is beyond ridiculous in their bias - on both sides - because that's what sells advertising. But that doesn't preclude Trump from being unfit to serve.

Both are failing the USA.
edit on 7/1/2017 by kosmicjack because: derp

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Commander-in-tweet just doing what he does best, triggering and making people's head explode. I'm pretty sure there are people on his team encouraging him on because it's starting to have a positive effect.

I'm just happy he gave Canada and my prime Minister props.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Thoughts?

I refuse to believe a grown man can be so childish...

So the only other option is that this BS (which will not end with the demise of MSM, no matter how much people pray for it) is a distraction from other things.

Really, I see it as a bloke that has a massive ego to protect such that no political or social expectations of the office he holds is going to stop him from being him - the proof is in his tweeting history - this is the bloke that was elected.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Commander-in-tweet just doing what he does best, triggering and making people's head explode. I'm pretty sure there are people on his team encouraging him on because it's starting to have a positive effect.

it's funny you think he's triggering people with this. more like we're laughing our asses off at what a buffoon he is and that those who voted for him actually thought he was intelligent or that he cared. lol.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

I think it's looking more like he is having a mental break. His thoughts are obsessive and disjointed. Don't get me wrong, I think the media is beyond ridiculous in their bias - on both sides - because that's what sells advertising. But that doesn't preclude Trump from being unfit to serve.

LOL - go check out his twitter history from few years ago when no-one gave a sh!t about him - he hasn't changed one bit since then - honestly, I just think we're seeing an American businessman that's been used to getting his own way since forever, PC be damned. Probably a little crazy too - that helps.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
President of the United States of America. I just keep reminding myself that when I read Donald's twitter.

Inspirational words parted to the american citizens that will echo throughout time...this is the president of the united states of america....

...this is a symptom

What have we become

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Thoughts?

The pressure's getting to him and he's loosing his mind ... Bigly.
He becomes less Presidential each passing day , so sad.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The Don is more worried about being seen on Twitter than running the country. Sad!

There's something to be said about professionalism and Trump isn't the one to say it. Obviously.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Exactly, so what has changed? You guys laughed before he became the president, laughing now that he's president and will continue to laugh after he's the president.

Keep triggering them Trump.

What, you expect him to sit back and be a punching bag while the entire media bashes him and his family 24/7?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I see it as a bloke that has a massive ego to protect

That's exactly what we need isn't it? Some guy who's supposed to represent millions of people being more worried about defending his inflated ego than being presidential and doing his job.

Having such a massive ego in a place of power has never ended well for the people throughout history because their ego takes precedence over the people.

Trump is an embarrassment to the office, even moreso than Obama and I thought Obama was pretty bad.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Trudeau is one of the few that sticks up for Trump all the time. I heard him trying to convince a crowd of people, that Trump is a really good listener. That he pays attention and thinks about what he's told. He was also trying to get them to stop laughing at the thought of Trump being a good listener...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Yea I remember watching that, it's great to have somebody like Trudeau - a progressive liberal by the way - put politics aside and speak up for whats right.

Very Canadian of him lol..

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Another brilliant move. Now the american people are more likely to investigate on their own why certain states are refusing to cooperate with the voter fraud panel. Damn he is good. Like i said it's never random.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Exactly, so what has changed? You guys laughed before he became the president, laughing now that he's president and will continue to laugh after he's the president.

Keep triggering them Trump.

What, you expect him to sit back and be a punching bag while the entire media bashes him and his family 24/7?

so, in other words, it's trump that triggers easily. bless his heart in two, should we have a pity party for him? lol he brings it all on himself.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Trump is nothing more than a clown, an actor, pretending to be a tough guy but only exposing his insecurities and fears.

You don't even need to have taken psych 101 to see Trump is trying to cover up his feelings of self doubt and anxiety! believe me....
edit on 1-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

You really think his tweets aren't thought out (and likely written down) before they become tweets? If they are spontaneous, then he is obviously way more intelligent than many of you seem to think. There is no disjointedness...he is addressing multiple topics in a short period, in an organized fashion, apparently in the order of what MSM thinks is most important...multi-tasking, as it were...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Nobody is telling you to do anything. Whether you want to be constantly triggered by his actions, be stuck in perpetual laughing hysteria at his buffoonery, or not be affected at all is entirely up to you.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Speaking of bad facelifts, I was more surprised to see Greta Van Susteren take a job with MSNBC than to see her leaving MSNBC!

Anyway, The more Trump throws Twitter fits, the closer to home the investigations are getting.
edit on 1-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join