It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would happen if all Doctors, lawyers, and other top paid professions...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
We already have VA hospitals and Medicare. VA hospitals are some of the most notorious #holes in the US healthcare system. It even because a campaign issue in 2016. Medicare's pay for doctors is so low, many refuse to accept it. That's one the main reasons so many poor people end up using the hospital emergency room for every little thing: it's either that, or wait months to see one of the few doctors in your area that accepts Medicare.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: luciferslight
what would happen if all Doctors, lawyers, and other top paid professions were paid by the government. Then made those services free to the public? idk.

We already dont need them...Google and your common sense are always available 24/7/365.

My Doctors all have computers in their offices and if they didnt I would not go see them....same sites I use at home.

Teach me how to do surgery on my computer, I need to learn that.

www.youtube.com...

Keep your hands clean and instruments sharp your hands steady and your stitches true.

You could learn it from a book ....but videos are so much quicker....I think I and anyone motivated could follow directions with most things and quickly learn to become accustomed to the details.

Monkey see Mokey do....there are expert tutorials on everything online and much better example to be found than this one I posted.

I went on YouTube to find out how to re-plumb my kitchen sink drain and trap. I eventually got it right, but it took a little practice and trial-and-error.

If you want, I can use YouTube to learn how to do heart surgery, starting with you. I'm sure I'll eventually get it right, with a little practice and trial-and-error.

edit on 2017/7/6 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So you can get cancer medications without a doctor or perform surgery one your own?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join