It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Planes Hijacked 8 Pilots and total Squawk 7500 failure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Quite simple actually. No planes were actually hijacked that day so there was no pilot reporting it.

Now hit me with the overcomplicated nonsense stories!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: intrptr

You seriously believe they made the entire door out of polystyrene foam? Seriously?

There were polystyrene foam panels INSIDE the door pressed between thin wood panels. If they couldn't force the crew to open the door a drink cart made short work of them.

So....the hijackers bashed open the door with a drinks cart, then fixed the door so that the passengers had to bash open the door again with a drinks cart to retake the cockpit....?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Ok, once again, if they couldn't coerce the crew into opening the door then they broke it open.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So while they where trying to coerce them, the pilots didn't have enough time to squawk?

ETA. Are you speaking hypothetical's here or is that what supposedly happened?
edit on 1-7-2017 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Guy breaks into the cockpit and kills or starts fighting the other pilot. Do you try to help him, or do you worry about changing a transponder code? Or let's say two guys, one for each pilot, what do you do?

How do you break into a locked cockpit? with an airline approved mini portable battering ram that is a "carry on"? Or maybe a small forklift? Even Bruce Lee couldn't have kicked the door in. There are a few stories on the web of people who TRIED to break into airline cockpits. They are in jail now.

"Guy breaks into the cockpit" It is that easy? Give me a break. Always defending the ridiculous status quo explanation

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

The pilots don't know what's going on in the cabin if no one tells them. And the cabin is split into classes with a curtain separating them. Two flight attendants in First. Grab one and put a blade to their throat and tell the other to open the cockpit door. When are they going to tell the cockpit what's going on, or notify another attendant?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ever moved a drink cart? They make great battering rams and have a nice long aisle to get a good start. They also used the flight attendants to break into the cockpit, getting them to open the doors. The doors at the time were designed to be broken down quickly so firefighters could get to the cockpit crew and get them out quickly after an accident.
edit on 7/1/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ever moved a drink cart? They make great battering rams and have a nice long aisle to get a good start. They also used the flight attendants to break into the cockpit, getting them to open the doors.

Um just no. A drink cart isn't going to break the door.

It might also prove prudent to know if the cockpit door on those particular aircraft open outward or inward. Many open outward so it can't be kicked in.. Either way, a drink cart is likely too wide to fit the dimensions needed to use it as a battering ram..

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Points for trying, but how about posting a picture of the cockpit door that was in use on that day, not the reinforced door that was put in place afterwards.

The drink cart doesn't have to be an exact fit for the door. It will deform the panel to either side and allow the door to be opened. The drink carts are designed to fit into the galley, including the one by the cockpit. They're narrow enough to fit up to the cockpit and be used.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Guy breaks into the cockpit and kills or starts fighting the other pilot. Do you try to help him, or do you worry about changing a transponder code? Or let's say two guys, one for each pilot, what do you do?

assume you are going to lose the fight and send the alert by any means possible. in the event you do not lose, then there is ample opportunity to clarify the situation. in the event you do lose, then you have already done everything in your power.
edit on 1-7-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

And assume they reacted instantly too apparently. There is a shock factor involved that will delay a reaction for several seconds while you try to figure out what's going on. You see it on accident CVRs all the time. Pilots lose anywhere from a few seconds top almost a minute figuring out what's going on.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What part of "the polystyrene foam was INSIDE" did you miss?

The part where you said "plywood". I brought up polystyrene and now you act like you said it

Not missing nuthing

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

And *I* said that the polystyrene foam is BETWEEN two pieces of wood. The outside pieces of the door were thin plywood. They were designed so that they could be easily gotten through in the event of an accident where the crew couldn't get out of the cockpit.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

You seriously believe they made the entire door out of polystyrene foam? Seriously?

There were polystyrene foam panels INSIDE the door pressed between thin wood panels. If they couldn't force the crew to open the door a drink cart made short work of them.

So....the hijackers bashed open the door with a drinks cart, then fixed the door so that the passengers had to bash open the door again with a drinks cart to retake the cockpit....?

Not only but it took six passenger ramming the cart and the first attempt failed. Maybe they used the dead bodies of the crew to block the door closed, still doesn't explain how a broken door got 'fixed' to prevent entry. Other reports of tear gas being used up front near the cockpit also make me wonder if the doors were 'broken into, how they could suffer the effects of tear gas and still pilot the plane to the towers.

I'm with you, something missing from the narrative.

Kind of like the missing footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon, they don't want people to know much about that part either.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yep, I'm an old seasoned pilot and U S Air Force radical....

I smell sheet.....with the official narrative just imo I smell sheeett

Mountain Home A F B in the armpit of the nation..........Mountain Home Idaho, The Gunfighters 366 TAC

editby]edit on 1-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And *I* said that the polystyrene foam is BETWEEN two pieces of wood. The outside pieces of the door were thin plywood. They were designed so that they could be easily gotten through in the event of an accident where the crew couldn't get out of the cockpit.

Or for passengers to escape out a pilots window. But what about the forced entry, you been avoiding that part.

They don't answer it here, but raise similar questions.

It is normally described that they opened the door and killed the pilot before he even had the time to turn around. The alleged hijacker simply used the advantage of the surprise attack.

If the door is locked and they can normally hear knocks from stewardesses, then they can hear someone trying to break thru too.

If the hijaackers broke thru with their combined weight they would fall to the floor, giving time too react at least send an alarm. Messages went out to pilots of possible hjackings, one cockpit recorder overhears one crew member yell, "Hey, get out of here !", Twice...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I guess being an aircraft mech might have something to do with it but people are really dumb about aircraft construction and design.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm not avoiding anything. I've only talked about it in multiple posts. On at least one flight they forced the cabin crew to open the door. Yes, the pilots would have heard them breaking in, and again, there would have been a shock factor as they tried to figure out what was going on. Even if it took more than one hit on the door that's still only a few seconds to get in.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join