It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Makes You Happy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just super chilling with my Wife on 'A' West coast, drinking a bit of Captain Morgan and some sea fishing.....
Some food in the oven, and knowing the rest of the Family is doing well....

Life is good if you look after it....

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I enjoy many things

Spending time with my sweet boyfriend just talking all night or sitting on the beach at night watching the moon. Pretty much anytime I'm with with him is a happy time. It's been crazy almost 3 years but the man makes me happier than I ever imagined. It's the little things!

Playing and cooking with my son. He loves it and it makes me so happy to see him something i enjoy very much.
COOKING! Basically my son in general makes me happy. He is 4 now and so much fun! He is a mini me!

Collecting crystals and using them for various things like meditation and divination.

I love to research aliens, Mars and various off the wall conspiracies! Hence why I joined ATS

Watching sappy romantic movies with happy endings, yes it's my guilty pleasure. I watch "The Notebook" weekly.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading all of your posts, everyone.

Add that to the list of things that make me happy!
edit on 1-7-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: CreationBro

Roofing on a sunny day takes some beating. It's quite meditative being up there on your own with nothing but birdsong and the breeze. It's an act of creation in some ways and the mind can wonder while the body is working hard. It brings happiness and, more importantly, peace.

I wouldn't rule out any other posts in here either. Lots of things that make most us happy.

And a nailgun. Those are badass

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You like bass... I want to form a band with bass guitar, drums, saxophone and xilophone.

I think I have to repent for the gods. I'm getting dire warnings in regards to YellOwston Caldera.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have to honestly admit that boobs make me happy.
I was going through a hard time...depressed and all that.
A friend of mine, who happens to have a set of knockers, woke me up with a smothering face full.
How can you be not happy after that?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Reading posts like that also make me happy!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join