It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

marijuana policy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
how many people are dying because they cannot get the medicine that will save their lives? soldiers are dying with ptsd horrible dreams terrible lives of constant tortures of war, people suffering from aids, cancer, depression and me personally i have schizophrenia. these people are all dying! millions. they cannot get what will save there lives because someone says its only for bad people. i am suffering alot and i know that marijuana relieves my suffering and is the only thing that will save these peoples lives from suicide, like many others. so i know that these people in the government have said they will seize your assets and your familys assets for using this God given natural plant to save there lives. so i am afraid i will die tormented and in severe agony without this stuff and i will not use it while they could possibly steal my familys home where i need to use it.
edit on 30-6-2017 by lizardghost because: changed somthing

edit on 30-6-2017 by lizardghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lizardghost

Well good luck with that under trump and his boy Jeff sessions..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

all these people suicides that can be prevented

edit on 30-6-2017 by lizardghost because: changed somthing

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Welcome to the world of government regulations.

Marijuana is a medicine that can be grown anywhere, by anyone. It neutralizes big pharma and allows individuals to be self sufficient.

No one has ever died from marijuana use. Can anyone name another drug that can say the same?

They can't control you if you can make your own medicine.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You quite obviously need help, but I don't think pot is going to make it all better for you.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Well good luck with that under trump and his boy Jeff sessions..

Has trump made criminalization a priority? What has happened so far to interfere with state marijuana laws?
edit on 30-6-2017 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

i have no idea that it relieves all my pain and suffering

edit on 30-6-2017 by lizardghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You quite obviously need help, but I don't think pot is going to make it all better for you.

Did your parents beat you or something?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lizardghost
a reply to: schuyler

i have no idea that it relieves all my pain and suffering

Right, but millions are not DYING for lack of pot. Besides, if you "have no idea that it relieves all your pain and suffering" then how do you know it works? Oh, I get it. That's not really what you meant. Isn't that part of the problem?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Check out Alan Watts and Terence McKenna on YouTube. They can help put life in perspective . You are a free and sovereign being . You needn't answer to anyone .
Agape.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Jeff sessions specificlly said he was gonna start cracking down on all recreational pot states reguardles of how they voted...

So yes absolutely they have said they plan on comming after pot.

To be fair they said they would leave medical states alone and would only go after recreational states.

Which I don't consider any better..

Back sliding is backsliding , reguardless of how far.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Oregon is certainly better off for it. Legalization would be a boon to our nation.

Freedom, baby!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You should consider moving somewhere you can get access to it medically or recreationally.

Here in Las Vegas is will be for sale for recreational purposes in exactly 4 hours and 44 minutes. (I should have waited 24 minutes to post this)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

(You quite obviously need help)......... Is his your idea of helping him? It seems almost like a progressive approach, to make fun of someone who is sensitive to the needs of others. He may not be the only one who needs help.

lizardghost : In California you have to go to a doctor and tell them what you need to treat with the cannabis. They take your blood pressure, and interview you pretty thoroughly. They usually tell you what kind of Cannabis you should look for to treat your condition, and certain types that they warn you to stay away from. ie. High blood pressure- you are to use Indicas, and stay away from Sativa. Sativas can also cause anxiety and amplify mental issues. Indicas are better to calm those feelings. Some Sativas on the other hand can be used to decrease opiate use during severe pain.
Good luck on your quest

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
You should consider moving somewhere you can get access to it medically or recreationally.

Here in Las Vegas is will be for sale for recreational purposes in exactly 4 hours and 44 minutes. (I should have waited 24 minutes to post this)

Or to somewhere that values American freedom.

Prohibition is soooo Anti-American.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: rockintitz

Jeff sessions specificlly said he was gonna start cracking down on all recreational pot states reguardles of how they voted...

So yes absolutely they have said they plan on comming after pot.

To be fair they said they would leave medical states alone and would only go after recreational states.

Which I don't consider any better..

Back sliding is backsliding , reguardless of how far.

Except you're only basing your opinions off of what someone said. Not what is going on.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Meh, I prefer less to call it American freedom, more so personal freedom.

Not a fan of the rah rah rah patriotic thing, I learned about the 30's n' 40's and nationalism. Patriotism is the same damn thing in a different word.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Meh, I prefer less to call it American freedom, more so personal freedom.

Not a fan of the rah rah rah patriotic thing, I learned about the 30's n' 40's and nationalism. Patriotism is the same damn thing in a different word.

But it doesn't have to be the same damn thing.

And about 57% of the United States realizes that.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Cannabis helps immensely with schizophrenia. Best thing you can do, if at possible relocate to a legal medicinal state, or if not join up locally with advocacy in favor of legalization. Though, for some states it's been ongoing for years, you seem like you really need the help(if fully honest here and not playing around). Even staunch states against Cannabis have been at least an organization to help with that. I hope you find the help you need Cannabis or not, be safe.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
the drugs i am prescribed now shrink my brain, cause impotence, cause severe weight gain, give me migraines, change my all my hormones, and absolutely do not elleviate any of my symptoms. on the other hand i could take a toke of some stuff that has no side effects. it actually has good side effects like increasing metabolism and weight loss. it would elleviate all my pain from costant bombardment of voices in my head, it will allow me to think for the first time in along time without the constant fear all my thoughts are being broadcast to the world. yes this stuff breaks the chains off your mind. some people will choose not to use it just like cigarettes and alcohol and those are legal because they are deemed relatily safe. marijuana is a safe alternative way to help suffering people in there day to day lives. some people find it hard just to make it through the day because of there illness's.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join