It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update Eggs Found in Nazca Mummy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just watched an interesting video related to the Nazca Mummy.
Apparently they just found eggs inside of them.
The video also talks about the eggs and some xray discoveries related to unusual bone structure.

I don't know what to think about these critters, pretty interesting.

Have a watch

What does everyone think about this case?

Real or bunk?

Link to video

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think the more they expose and discuss, the more "real" it's becoming.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, I won't buy anything now that's not from Gaia, which is the main source for the discovery, or independent researchers/scientists/medics with credentials on the matter.

This is getting famous and now people will start to saying things to make money over it or just to discredit the subject. Not saying it's the case, we can't know for sure right now...

Also, this is the main thread 3 Fingered Mummy Found in NAZCA Peru.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I am on the fence with the Gaia site paywall.
For a measly $95.40 a year you can read the rest of the story.

The hand, along with thee three digits, when x-rayed apparently has extra phalanges and they were thicker and denser than found in a normal human hand, which is pretty cool.

I am interested to see what they find out.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: edit2add2

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Can't see the video . Unavailable.
Got a better link?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

It is on collective evolution's FB page.
Does this one open for you?
link

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: violet

It is on collective evolution's FB page.
Does this one open for you?
link

No it does not
It says: Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Well, I won't buy anything now that's not from Gaia, which is the main source for the discovery, or independent researchers/scientists/medics with credentials on the matter.

This is getting famous and now people will start to saying things to make money over it or just to discredit the subject. Not saying it's the case, we can't know for sure right now...

Also, this is the main thread 3 Fingered Mummy Found in NAZCA Peru.

Nope, original thread here, LOL!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From what's been said Gaia & Nat Geo are refereeing the informational releases currently, so other sources are secondhand? Just a head's up.

I don't think you have to only do the paywall thing, Gaia has a some youtubes out there for free. The latest news from them.

edit on 30-6-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
How do they know the things are eggs?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Beyond this video I saw a quick snippet with video of the large mummy. It looked very fake. It was bleach white. I've never seen any other mummified remains with this white coloring. It looked like plaster. I didn't investigate further seeing that it was being touted by Gaia TV. I distrust so many of their personalities that I don't trust the organization as a whole.

Lastly, the presentation in the video is strange. I don't know who the man is or what his qualifications are. He's apparently not on the inside of this investigation, yet he has the X-rays on his computer. Saying "eggs" were found in one is so ambiguous that I don't even know what it means. Did they eat eggs. Are they ovaries. Were they something placed in the corpse post mortem? He also does a lot of up-talking which may just be his manner but which leads me to believe he is lying.

If this was a legit find, why would Gaia be doing the investigation? Peru is notorious for not allowing testing to be done on other interesting finds. So why is this one so open?

Many more questions.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Gaia is partner with the Inkari Institute and Jaime Maussan's Tercer Milenio. They will mutually present their independent investigations the 11th of June. The Inkari Institute is however technically the owners and the custodians of the four mummies on which all the studies are based, and has spent more time and effort studying them to this day, I believe. Gaia was simply the first one out with their teasers and can probably be considered the main source of info for the anglophone audience, while the Inkari Institute and Tercer Milenio will cover the French/Spanish audience.
Don't forget NatGeo, who will eventually present their studies.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It looks like it is some of the beings with elongated skulls. They are just a different type of Hominoid, it is nothing spectacular. The so called eggs could be calcified organs or tumors or just about anything. Big stones of some sort.

The guy in the video was just passing on some information and wasn't sure what it all meant. It is nice to have someone passing on this stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Allegedly they were located in the 2 smaller beings.

The guy sound pretty believable to me, up until the question about the eggs at the end.
He talks a little, then deflects immediately to
"yeah, unfortunately I need to go to another interview bla bla"

IDk

Interesting, none the less, I am going to keep an eye the story

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Didn't give hardly any info. Kinda disappointing considering all the testing we can do. This was definitely a premature op.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Aliens lay eggs!

:alien:

More bunk from them. Probably more with wrongly placed bones(see the hand x-rays). As those aren't mummies. It's part of their hype to get people sucked into their tourism scheme.

edit on 1-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I didn't even read your OP. And my post is probably going to get deleted for being off topic... but...

You deserve 100 S&F for your avatar!

/patrickbateman

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
the creature reminds me of the 'monsters' in a 1974-1976 Saturday morning kids show Land of the Lost

the monsters were 'Sleestak'

see: landofthelost.wikia.com...

there are minor & cosmetic differences from the TV show, humanoid-reptiles who looked very similar to the recently popularized Nazca mummy

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

They've found out how to separate the gullible from their money.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

They've found out how to separate the gullible from their money.

Egg laying aliens that come disguised as papier-mache gaffes and chicken bones? Hold on while I get my wallet

new topics

top topics

join