It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Active Shooter at New York Hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Disgruntled doctor shoots up hospital?

Horrible!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Other source say 2 people shot.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
At a hospital?

What reason could there possibly be for this??

You can't look for a logical reason for the actions of a person not thinking logically.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Other source say 2 people shot.

Fox says police inside hospital confirm 4-6 shot.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
They're saying it's a doctor that was terminated recently and took out his grudge with a gun.

He's dead now.

I think they said he killed 4.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
They're saying it's a doctor that was terminated recently and took out his grudge with a gun.

He's dead now.

I think they said he killed 4.

I'll add that they're speculating since he went to a specific floor (16th or 17th) that he was targeting certain people. His bosses maybe?

I only heard injured, not killed.
edit on 30-6-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
NBC: 5 people shot.
Suspect: Michael Bello...former employee at hospital.
edit on 30-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Holy crap! :

www.nydailynews.com...

This happened mid June. He was caught touching a woman's breast. Actually, it's worse. Read the article!

Gotta be same guy since it's Bronx- Lebanon hospital.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
NOW NBC is reporting the suspect's name is HENRY Bello.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

NOW NBC is reporting the suspect's name is DR. HENRY Bello.
DOB: 6/10/72
Reporting: Shooter took own life.

AP: 1 victim has died...in addition to the alleged shooter.
edit on 30-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

NOW NBC is reporting the suspect's name is HENRY Bello.

There is indeed a listing for an MD by that name and his practice is in the Bronx:

www.hipaaspace.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Henry Bello: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

heavy.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
FUBAR.
Perhaps its time for NYC and the state to re-visit their gun laws, loosen up their regulations and such.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
5 shooting victims...1 is dead.

Suspect wore all black under lab coat.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Reported he is a Dr. of Family Medicine.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I was just listening to a doctor talk about how stressful medicine has become over the past seven years... initiating a lot of mental issues amongst medical employees. I wonder what happened seven years ago?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

For being the sort of [psychopathic nutter-in-waiting] who had some sort of emotional/mental health issues, which bled over into other areas of his life & social wellbeing, compromising his ability to work, to engage effectively with other staff, etc. This would explain his urge to attack those with whom he was unable to establish proper & meaningful working relationships. Tailspin of loss of control, devastating effects on personal/ family life, maybe lost his house, wife & kids as a result - perhaps resorted to drugs to deal with the anxiety & stress, maybe even had a bad reaction to 'antidepressants' (or his online activity alerted the CIA to his devastated life, making him a prime candidate to be used as an assassin of one, masked by the 'rampage' narrative.. CIA MK-Ultra 'antidepressants' are a whole different kettle of fish..)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, what?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Damn.

Once upon a time, he wanted to heal the world, one supposes... Today, he wanted to burn it down.

Stop pain, now inflict it.

Taking his anger out on the world. Righteous rage to his mind, and his targets deserved it. Whether they did or not, mattered not in the slightest.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Damn.

There was a shooting in front of a school not far from me last month between a guy and police. He stole a cab grand theft auto style and went nuts. Thank god it happened during off school hours.

Now this.

I have to be honest, the BX feels like it is under some type of psyop lately. Its the little things we see in between stuff like this.

Its always been interesting but the blind insanity of the regular people, anger, radicalization of youth in poor neighborhoods, transient populations, and scum bags, cops on edge and so on. It feels worse.

Even last night. I saw a guy walking down the street with a stick in his hand, shirtless, bloody and lumped up. He was heading into the woods. Joy.

In those woods there was a boy kidnapped after school let out last month as well. He was taken at knife point and the man tried to rape him. The kid kicked him in the nuts and ran. The guy got away.

Also in those woods /nature walk, I saw a guy screaming into the river, then going to do push ups in front of a kids park. Would take breaks to stare at them...

If it were just scum bag life it would be fine. This all just feels different. Someone's cousin rayray didnt go around looking to kill her brothers roommate's brother over some beef with Dante's mother....or what ever.

Its next level. I cant even explain it.

edit on 6 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join