It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT - Protect your right to vote. Contact your Secretary of State and Local Rep

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If you ask for party affiliation, it's going to be pretty easy to figure out who that person voted for. Right?
edit on 6/30/2017 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

So please provide your source for these "demographics targeted for increased scrutiny"

Oh, you just made that up too? That's nice.

Here's an idea how about they just focus on sanctuary states? That way states not openly and knowingly harboring criminals are exempt?

Might give people an incentive to petition their representatives to stop encouraging criminals stealing Americans taxes.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montana

If you ask for party affiliation, it's going to be pretty easy to figure out who that person voted for. Right?

Nope. I'm a registered Dem. I rarely vote along party lines. I vote for each office individually based on my thoughts about that particular person and their ability to fulfill the duties of that office.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This is a disaster!
See:www.internetremoval.com...

The following companies are Data Brokers that maintain over 190 Million Voter Registration Records in the United States. This includes voting histories, demographics, hobbies, income, donor histories and 500 other attributes. Their records are updated and vetted from the Election Boards, County Clerks and Voter Registrars.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

This is a disaster!
See:www.internetremoval.com...

The following companies are Data Brokers that maintain over 190 Million Voter Registration Records in the United States. This includes voting histories, demographics, hobbies, income, donor histories and 500 other attributes. Their records are updated and vetted from the Election Boards, County Clerks and Voter Registrars.

Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill. But I err on the side of safety when there hasn't been a peep from the Administration about how they're going to check out the "real person" status of millions of voters.
edit on 30-6-2017 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If you register to vote and claim a party affiliation that has been public information forever.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So please provide your source for these "demographics targeted for increased scrutiny"

Oh, you just made that up too? That's nice.

Here's an idea how about they just focus on sanctuary states? That way states not openly and knowingly harboring criminals are exempt?

Might give people an incentive to petition their representatives to stop encouraging criminals stealing Americans taxes.

It's obvious who Trump's enemies are. He talked about it on the campaign trail, and his tweets also reveal his bias. Remember when he attacked a judge for his Hispanic heritage? How he wanted to ban all travelers coming from muslim-majority countries?

He is a leader for all of us, yet clearly favors some groups over others.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What is the problem? If you pay taxes the government already has this information.

It is a great idea to be sure everyone registered to vote has a valid SSN.

edit on 6/30/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

Again, you should be alarmed if you're one of the demographic groups targeted by the Trump administration for increased scrutiny. It's fine if you're okay with this. I'm not.

You must be confused. It was the Obama administration who used government resources to target their political enemies. Remember the IRS, unmasking, etc?

That was not Trump.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Anyone can purchase this info from my state government - only red alert justified is DNC finding games up on dead voters, illegal voters, multi-state and multi-district voting etc.

The left yelled bloody murder on election results and when Trump is fulfilling promise to look into irregularities the left complains.

Seems what the left wants is to hobble any look into it so they don't actually have means to ferret out irregularities - fraid something might be discovered.

Read opinion piece other day on this when first out and it predicted left conniption fit and going racial, bigotry and suppression right off the bat in objection.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The only information not in the system now is the party affiliation. They have access to way more information than that about legal citizens in this country.

There is way too much corruption in our voting process. That needs to be fixed and fixed right. There is way to much ability to create fraud in our political system, it has been going on for years.
edit on 30-6-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I get the privacy concern. It's not intended to be released but we know how competent the government is with securing data. These details were already made public by the GOP hack recently so meh..

Two questions need to be answered:
Should we audit the process? I say yes, everything in life should be routinely checked for disease.
Is there a better way to do it? I can't think of one.

Trump should force the issue. Both because the Dems said Putin hacked the election so absolutely, and because Trump said millions of illegal votes so absolutely. It doesn't look like Trump is trying to cover up his side... if the Dems don't come together to insist on compliance it will just show even more how full of it they are.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Unless you are doing something illegal, I don't see what the problem is....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Not really. I mean, you can just assume that they voted for their registered party, but we all know that that isn't how the election went at all.

And how do they determine who the nearly 30% of Americans that are registered independent and non-partisan voted for?

There's really no way to know who people voted for.

But, you can compare past data and other info to determine how many POSSIBLE registered voters are illegal. But that doesn't prove how many voted, or for whom.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Private companies sell the same info..... take a look and see what they use it for. Haha.
Gravis

Google sells even more info about YOU.

Does anyone see what a YUGE nothingburger this story is now?
edit on b000000302017-06-30T18:28:44-05:0006America/ChicagoFri, 30 Jun 2017 18:28:44 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yea, the government is not to be trusted with data. It's not even then I'm worried about but the hackers...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Straight from the WH:

"requesting publicly-available data from state voter rolls"

*Bold is my emphasis.

I swear I don't know how some of you can even function with so much fear in your lives. SMDH

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
Straight from the WH:

"requesting publicly-available data from state voter rolls"

*Bold is my emphasis.

I swear I don't know how some of you can even function with so much fear in your lives. SMDH

That was my first thought... that list is all publicly available information...

Some people will freak for the sake of freaking..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not all states register party affiliation. Texas does not.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Russia hacked our elections, yet making sure we don't have people who shouldn't vote, vote isn't an issue?

Sure. If you're a narcissistic old coot trying to convince everyone that 3 million popular votes were stolen from you because, you know, actually being POTUS isn't enough. You must be unquestioned, even in the face of serial lies.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join